Author Topic: NB Numeric Tricolor  (Read 34682 times)

The Drew

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NB Numeric Tricolor
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yeah guys everybody knows rothdigga is Felix Arguilallels!
[close]
Positive daily advice coming soon...complete with nature picks!
[close]

I hope that that's not true...I thought it was Jason Rothmeyer and I wanted to tell him that I skated his only Foundation board back in the day.
[close]

Thanks for the $2...I bet that bought me some Taco Bell before I went to the AT&T manny pad one too many times before getting kicked off Foundation for that. 
I love that someone wanted me to start a snake pics thread.  That's basically my whole damn instagram though...ABD.

It's hard to insta at work  >:( ... and this way other reptile loving pals can post their finds... back on topic.. is there a set date next week  for this vid?

asakusa75

« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2017, 10:51:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm all for you starting a snake pics thread
[close]

Same. I haven't caught one for ages though.
[close]

I live in Australia, near the bush too. They are everywhere in summer. Drew knows.
I do landscaping  a couple of days a week on  big-ish property (6 acres)  that backs on to a national park ... I like to call that place Snaketown.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 11:47:32 PM by asakusa75 »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2017, 11:43:40 PM »
post a snek!

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2017, 06:02:59 PM »

Delayed til August 14.  I'm not even bummed.  A motivated PJ... can't wait.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2017, 07:11:11 PM »
Wait, is it only delayed because of music rights? Because if that's the case, that's pretty damn cool that PJ wants to squeeze some more clips in between the premiere and the release, even if it's only a couple weeks.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
Hyped!  for anyone doubting I've been watching him skate flat here and there for years now and he puts on like mini demos rifiling off tricks to the point where we'll stop skating and just sit and watch. He's got every trick on lock stilland if this is anything to go off your in for a treat! Glad to sees hes back as it really felt like he had become that pro you see at the park time to time and that's it.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »
No one has been doubting that he skates a lot of flatground. That's been like 80% of his output for the last 5 years.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -302
« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2017, 11:44:47 PM »
No one has been doubting that he skates a lot of flatground. That's been like 80% of his output for the last 5 years. 10 years

Not a fan of NB at all, but none the less, excited to see new Franky footage (his no cash value part is on heavy repeat) and want to be put in my place by PJ!

jjr5414

• Rep: -20
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2017, 06:38:27 AM »
damn what a cock tease, hopefully, this is not crying wolf situation and they do the same thing in August. BUT hopefully this means more skaters finish up parts, Full Westgate part would be amazing, or huge montage section.

Andmoreagain

• Rep: 51
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2017, 07:39:36 AM »
So its not coming out til august now? Just pick some other music. You prob picked some dumb shit anyway.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2017, 01:56:01 PM »
Did anyone see it at Agenda? Any info ? Spoilers?

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2017, 02:14:26 PM »
I don't understand why people want spoilers for such a "heavily-anticipated" part. It bums me out so hard when I see an epic sequence in a magazine before I see it in a video.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
I don't understand why people want spoilers for such a "heavily-anticipated" part. It bums me out so hard when I see an epic sequence in a magazine before I see it in a video.
I don't either but I always end up spoiling shit for myself like when I just played Uncharted 4. Fucking started playing it then got all anxious and looked up the plot and ruined the whole fucking game for myself like a bitch boy.

rothdigga

• Rep: 570
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2017, 02:28:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I live in Australia, near the bush too. They are everywhere in summer. Drew knows.
I do landscaping  a couple of days a week on  big-ish property (6 acres)  that backs on to a national park ... I like to call that place Snaketown.
First off, "snaketown" sounds absolutely amazing...I need to go there.  When I went to Oz earlier this year to judge the Vans Park Series, I got to explore up north of Newcastle and found some amazing stuff (death adder, intergrade python, Stephens Banded), but your spot sounds sick!  I'll post a photo below for you and Drew.
I'm here in Copenhagen judging the maddness we call a contest here.  It's hectic as all hell, me and James/Cliff ran into another Slap Pal at one of the many amazing local street spots yesterday. 
Video was pushed back to Aug. 14 for the full release date.  But now that we put a date on it, that means that's the actual date and it won't get delayed anymore.  I was told next week but I think that was wishful thinking on our part.  They set that new date while I've been away.  Music sucks to get rights to, but you have to clear it these days. 
To hold you over though, would it help that I'm going to put a part I just filmed out?  I realize I'm not PJ, but maybe you've got a hankering for 45 year old dudes with 0 pop and some decent curb skills.  We showed that at the LBC premiere last week. 
Here's a snake for Drew and asakusa...Speckled Rattler from late spring on an AZ mission.
Speckled Rattlesnake Cerbat Mountains Arizona (Crotalus mitchellii) by Jason Rothmeyer, on Flickr

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2017, 02:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don't either but I always end up spoiling shit for myself like when I just played Uncharted 4. Fucking started playing it then got all anxious and looked up the plot and ruined the whole fucking game for myself like a bitch boy.

Has Reynolds ever had a last trick that wasn't spoiled in a mag?

asakusa75

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2017, 02:57:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
First off, "snaketown" sounds absolutely amazing...I need to go there.  When I went to Oz earlier this year to judge the Vans Park Series, I got to explore up north of Newcastle and found some amazing stuff (death adder, intergrade python, Stephens Banded), but your spot sounds sick!  I'll post a photo below for you and Drew.
I'm here in Copenhagen judging the maddness we call a contest here.  It's hectic as all hell, me and James/Cliff ran into another Slap Pal at one of the many amazing local street spots yesterday.  
Video was pushed back to Aug. 14 for the full release date.  But now that we put a date on it, that means that's the actual date and it won't get delayed anymore.  I was told next week but I think that was wishful thinking on our part.  They set that new date while I've been away.  Music sucks to get rights to, but you have to clear it these days.  
To hold you over though, would it help that I'm going to put a part I just filmed out?  I realize I'm not PJ, but maybe you've got a hankering for 45 year old dudes with 0 pop and some decent curb skills.  We showed that at the LBC premiere last week.  
Here's a snake for Drew and asakusa...Speckled Rattler from late spring on an AZ mission.
Speckled Rattlesnake Cerbat Mountains Arizona (Crotalus mitchellii) by Jason Rothmeyer, on Flickr

Wicked. You are  a ruler.
The guard dog on the property doesn't particularly like snakes so his toll for this year is two red-bellies (one big and one small) and a bunch of green tree snakes. Also, a nice big brown casually came up and snuggled up under a tool rack in the shed where they keep the mowers and stuff. We gave that bloke a nice wide berth for a little bit and he eventually went away. Last one I caught was a diamond python, about two metres long, real thick too. There is a bunch of rabbits down the back and he was chock-full of them and could hardly move. He still wasn't that happy I picked him up, and the owners of the property freaked right out when I showed them.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:07:59 PM by asakusa75 »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2017, 03:27:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you guys still read skate mags?

rothdigga

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I do landscaping ? a couple of days a week on ? big-ish property (6 acres) ? that backs on to a national park ... I like to call that place Snaketown.
[close]
First off, "snaketown" sounds absolutely amazing...I need to go there. ? When I went to Oz earlier this year to judge the Vans Park Series, I got to explore up north of Newcastle and found some amazing stuff (death adder, intergrade python, Stephens Banded), but your spot sounds sick! ? I'll post a photo below for you and Drew.
I'm here in Copenhagen judging the maddness we call a contest here. ? It's hectic as all hell, me and James/Cliff ran into another Slap Pal at one of the many amazing local street spots yesterday. ? 
Video was pushed back to Aug. 14 for the full release date. ? But now that we put a date on it, that means that's the actual date and it won't get delayed anymore. ? I was told next week but I think that was wishful thinking on our part. ? They set that new date while I've been away. ? Music sucks to get rights to, but you have to clear it these days. ? 
To hold you over though, would it help that I'm going to put a part I just filmed out? ? I realize I'm not PJ, but maybe you've got a hankering for 45 year old dudes with 0 pop and some decent curb skills. ? We showed that at the LBC premiere last week. ? 
[close]

Wicked. You are ? a ruler.
The guard dog on the property doesn't particularly like snakes so his toll for this year is two red-bellies (one big and one small) and a bunch of green tree snakes. Also, a nice big brown casually came up and snuggled up under a tool rack in the shed where they keep the mowers and stuff. We gave that bloke a nice wide berth for a little bit and he eventually went away. Last one I caught was a diamond python, about two metres long, real thick too. There is a bunch of rabbits down the back and he was chock-full of them and could hardly move. He still wasn't that happy I picked him up, and the owners of the property freaked right out when I showed them.

I've got Al Boglio here in Copenhagen judging with me and James and while reading your reply in my head was his voice with his Aussie accent.  Sounds like you're in an epic spot for seeing shit. 

Grind King Rims

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2017, 04:28:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

For anyone else looking to catch some good snake pics, check out one of my favourite sites.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 04:30:43 PM by Grind King Rims »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2017, 05:29:46 PM »
No one has been doubting that he skates a lot of flatground. That's been like 80% of his output for the last 5 years.

Not saying flat is any thing worthwhile but I mean he has it all on lock still and from what the plan b filmer told me back in the day is if you saw him there in morning he was just warming up to go skate picnic tables at Gardner which is up the street. That's the school yard with the bank and handball wall with the Hollywood mural. So I'm hoping it's really tech.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

asakusa75

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2017, 07:20:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

For anyone else looking to catch some good snake pics, check out one of my favourite sites.

Last time one of these popped up... I received a warning at work.
No thanks.

Chuck Gender

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2017, 10:50:13 PM »
Rothdigga, is there a chance that we are going to see a Westgate section due to the delay?

rothdigga

« Reply #142 on: July 22, 2017, 02:55:34 AM »
Rothdigga, is there a chance that we are going to see a Westgate section due to the delay?
Westgate is here with us in Copenhagen, so he's definitely NOT filming anything extra while he's here at this contest.  Then, they go on tour to Germany after that and I'm assuming any footage from that will be for a tour video.  He does have a few gems in there tho already, so it's not just 1 trick. 

Sarcasm

• Rep: -9
« Reply #143 on: July 22, 2017, 04:48:15 AM »
That's tight.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2017, 08:17:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Westgate is here with us in Copenhagen, so he's definitely NOT filming anything extra while he's here at this contest.  Then, they go on tour to Germany after that and I'm assuming any footage from that will be for a tour video.  He does have a few gems in there tho already, so it's not just 1 trick. 

I've heard Westgate is really responsible and good at doing his job so I feel like if you tell him that he needs to film some extra clips while in CPH, he'll go do it.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2017, 09:32:14 AM »
Hyped!  for anyone doubting I've been watching him skate flat here and there for years now and he puts on like mini demos rifiling off tricks to the point where we'll stop skating and just sit and watch. He's got every trick on lock stilland if this is anything to go off your in for a treat! Glad to sees hes back as it really felt like he had become that pro you see at the park time to time and that's it.

What? PJ? Skate live? For years?

That's it, I'm moving.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2017, 06:30:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

He's definitely had heavy sequences, for sure, but no ender spoilers come to mind. Thrasher definitely spoiled Wallenberg, but Davis gap was a huge surprise (pun definitely intended). But I could be wrong.

Chuck Gender

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2017, 11:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the info man, highly appreciated!

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2017, 04:49:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I do landscaping ? a couple of days a week on ? big-ish property (6 acres) ? that backs on to a national park ... I like to call that place Snaketown.
[close]
First off, "snaketown" sounds absolutely amazing...I need to go there. ? When I went to Oz earlier this year to judge the Vans Park Series, I got to explore up north of Newcastle and found some amazing stuff (death adder, intergrade python, Stephens Banded), but your spot sounds sick! ? I'll post a photo below for you and Drew.
I'm here in Copenhagen judging the maddness we call a contest here. ? It's hectic as all hell, me and James/Cliff ran into another Slap Pal at one of the many amazing local street spots yesterday. ? 
Video was pushed back to Aug. 14 for the full release date. ? But now that we put a date on it, that means that's the actual date and it won't get delayed anymore. ? I was told next week but I think that was wishful thinking on our part. ? They set that new date while I've been away. ? Music sucks to get rights to, but you have to clear it these days. ? 
To hold you over though, would it help that I'm going to put a part I just filmed out? ? I realize I'm not PJ, but maybe you've got a hankering for 45 year old dudes with 0 pop and some decent curb skills. ? We showed that at the LBC premiere last week. ? 
[close]

Wicked. You are ? a ruler.
[close]

I've got Al Boglio here in Copenhagen judging with me and James and while reading your reply in my head was his voice with his Aussie accent.  Sounds like you're in an epic spot for seeing shit. 

At my grandma's place back in Aus there is are a few resident carpet pythosn in the old stables that likes to eat all the possums... over here I seem to always run into the aodaisho's and Yamakagashi's...the joys of living in rural Japan... mamushi's are around but a bit more elusive I've only ever caught one

thanks for the snake pic and yes post your curb killing part!!

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2017, 11:48:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I've heard Westgate is really responsible and good at doing his job so I feel like if you tell him that he needs to film some extra clips while in CPH, he'll go do it.

HA. yeah i heard that too. still a little bummed about the emerica departure. NB puts some tasty shit together but Miner absolutely knew how to capture westgate at his finest. westgate did skate to one suss song i didn't get though.

not a huge fan of PJ LA skating. fuck a line with two fucking fiber glass benches in a row that can be moved around. what is the difference between that and filming skating boxes at tompkins?