Author Topic: ANDY SCHROCK is the next Steve Berra  (Read 8157 times)

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116

Lonechicken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
Re: ANDY SCHROCK is the next Steve Berra
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 08:32:01 AM »
"Window Maker Mountain"? That doesn't sound so bad.

Also, this looks like a winner, considering the credits of the people involved.  ::)

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 01:21:35 PM »
"YouTube star and skateboarder Andy Schrock will topline the coming-of-age story ?Paved New World,? Variety has learned exclusively"

even Variety gets it. Schrock aside, if they're bringing back a mid 90s script for a Disney channel movie, I'll watch it. Brink was an awesome movie back in the day, I always wondered why they never made a skateboarding one.

Zimmer

• Rep: -9
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 03:38:06 PM »
It's time to take down youtube, I'll be contacting my russian hacker bro's shortly

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
Dude I won't sue you

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »
"YouTube star and skateboarder Andy Schrock will topline the coming-of-age story ?Paved New World,? Variety has learned exclusively"

even Variety gets it. Schrock aside, if they're bringing back a mid 90s script for a Disney channel movie, I'll watch it. Brink was an awesome movie back in the day, I always wondered why they never made a skateboarding one.

Because they didn't know the whole story.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GB7dQkkfM

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 09:35:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Because they didn't know the whole story.

Yes!

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 11:43:49 AM »
It's time to take down youtube, I'll be contacting my russian hacker bro's shortly

wouldn't mind if youtube went. As long as this fuckin nerd goes with.

drcroc

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 04:29:43 PM »
Achieve fame via cringy YouTube channel where you act like a tool because "it's funny" and ultimately become a movie star.  Fuck modern society, there I finally said it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 07:29:13 PM »
He still, in this day and age, couldn't release Berra's Rolling Thunder part so no!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
yeah, personality aside, schrook wasnt sw 360 flipping stair sets in the early 90's

drcroc

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 01:53:43 PM »
Stop posting Revive shit on Slap. I have to see it everywhere else, stop posting it here. No one gives a fuck here.
And I'm not even a Slap pal, bitch.

First off, Berra in his prime had style for days.

Andy Shrock, on the other hand, is like that dude in high school that loves, say, basketball and is always practicing but he just sucks and can't get over it.

This type of guy is always chucking up jump shots and doing layups with his rigid and robotic style and he's just not smooth or athletic at all. He wants so badly to be good at basketball but can't comprehend that he just isn't. Usually these types of people posture themselves incessantly in order to legitimize themselves in their own eyes.

For instance, the guy who sucks at ball will always say, "I'm dope at basketball, I bet I'd beat you 1v1" and shit like this. If you agreed to play him he's probably duff you in the eye mid-game, on purpose, in order to score a layup. Then he'd celebrate in a way overly-emphasized and loud way and never stop bringing it up. That's not cool... it's called being a faggot.

This is the shit can of modern digital-based, attention-whore, cyber-interaction herd mentality political correctness society we live in. Skateboarding is about artistic expression. If the "art" of Revive does anything for you you're probably brain dead.

Stop posting Revive shit. No one cares.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 02:24:14 PM »
Stop posting Revive shit on Slap. I have to see it everywhere else, stop posting it here. No one gives a fuck here.

Andy Shrock, on the other hand, is like that dude in high school that loves, say, basketball and is always practicing but he just sucks and can't get over it.

This type of guy is always chucking up jump shots and doing layups with his rigid and robotic style and he's just not smooth or athletic at all. He wants so badly to be good at basketball but can't comprehend that he just isn't. Usually these types of people posture themselves incessantly in order to legitimize themselves in their own eyes.

For instance, the guy who sucks at ball will always say, "I'm dope at basketball, I bet I'd beat you 1v1" and shit like this. If you agreed to play him he's probably duff you in the eye mid-game, on purpose, in order to score a layup. Then he'd celebrate in a way overly-emphasized and loud way and never stop bringing it up. That's not cool... it's called being a faggot.

This is the shit can of modern digital-based, attention-whore, cyber-interaction herd mentality political correctness society we live in. Skateboarding is about artistic expression. If the "art" of Revive does anything for you you're probably brain dead.

S.E.

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 03:30:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2017, 07:32:02 PM »

Can we stop with this type of language, thanks.

Gorgeous

• Rep: -7
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 11:39:11 PM »

To most skaters, skateboarding is about being cool. It's pretty much the opposite of artistic expression and the epitome of herd mentality. That's why I don't hang out with skateboarders anymore. At least it's still fun and somehow three hours can vanish.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2017, 11:53:21 PM »
STEVE SCHROCK

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 12:43:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

drcroc

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2017, 12:10:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How about doo-doo head? Is that PC enough for you, fuckface?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 12:13:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

How about doo-doo head? Is that PC enough for you, fuckface?
Comparing Remives leader to homosexuals is an insult to the brave men and women who fly the rainbow flag.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2017, 12:54:37 PM »

[Comparing Remives leader to homosexuals is an insult to the brave men and women who fly the rainbow flag.
I agree with that, homosexuals have nothing to do with guys like Shrock.
I vote for doo-doo head.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 01:00:31 PM »

Expand Quote
[Comparing Remives leader to homosexuals is an insult to the brave men and women who fly the rainbow flag.
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.
Something we can all get behind. Gay people do not deserve to be compared to Revive.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.

I don't know if you guys are serious or not but I think drcroc has a point.
Here faggot is not used as 'homosexual dude' but as 'kook/douche/nerd/loser etc'. See also 'bastard' as 'douchebag' and not as 'illegitimate child' etc. Take it easy.
Also Andrew Cock doesn't seem like a dude who would cool-guy-out you off the session, which is sick and is becoming more and more rare at skateparks/spots. That's the only nice thing I can think about the Revive crew though, rest being pure facepalm cringe.. but it's quite obvious their target is kids so yeah let's give him less space on these boards please.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 03:19:56 PM »
speaking of berra  i recently saw this http://www.nndb.com/people/868/000023799/

"Husband: Stephen Berra (pro skateboarder, dated 1998-99, m. 9-Sep-1999, div. 11-Dec-2005)
Boyfriend: Chuck Liddell (together 2004)"

maybe they were separated but damn it, going from berra to chuck is hilarious. almost as funny as going from pitt and dicaprio to berra. i wonder if juliette would fuck schrock...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:22:07 PM by wallieD »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 04:19:11 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.
[close]

Here faggot is not used as 'homosexual dude' but as 'kook/douche/nerd/loser etc'. See also 'bastard' as 'douchebag' and not as 'illegitimate child' etc. Take it easy.
Also Andrew Cock doesn't seem like a dude who would cool-guy-out you off the session, which is sick and is becoming more and more rare at skateparks/spots. That's the only nice thing I can think about the Revive crew though, rest being pure facepalm cringe.. but it's quite obvious their target is kids so yeah let's give him less space on these boards please.

I remember GAY saying that the saying is still stupid no matter what

"Like I didn't call you a n*gger because you're black, I called it because you were acting like one"

"I didn't call you a faggot because you are gay, I called you a faggot because you were acting like one"

I agree that it's just stupid and if I ever get into a verbal argument I always make sure I dig deep into their personal issues and make fun of them like that because I'm a huge asshole 

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.
[close]

[close]

"Like I didn't call you a n*gger because you're black, I called it because you were acting like one"

"I didn't call you a faggot because you are gay, I called you a faggot because you were acting like one"

I agree that it's just stupid and if I ever get into a verbal argument I always make sure I dig deep into their personal issues and make fun of them like that because I'm a huge asshole  

I didn't say it's the best thing to do when you want to diss someone, but there's no need to hyperbolize things.
You all clearly do not give a shit about said dude, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, you just say this pedantic bull to sound like the nice guy.
Also your example is weak since calling a black dude a nigger knowing he is black it's not the same thing as calling a dude with a wife and a kid a faggot. The latter being a clear joke, a bad one for sure, but I'm for letting it go man, so that's what I will do and stop giving credit to this piece of shit of a thread.  :)

video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 05:15:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.
[close]

[close]

[close]

I didn't say it's the best thing to do when you want to diss someone, but there's no need to hyperbolize things.
You all clearly do not give a shit about said dude, wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, you just say this pedantic bull to sound like the nice guy.
Also your example is weak since calling a black dude a nigger knowing he is black it's not the same thing as calling a dude with a wife and a kid a faggot. The latter being a clear joke, a bad one for sure, but I'm for letting it go man, so that's what I will do and stop giving credit to this piece of shit of a thread.  :)

I literally quoted GAY. You know, the dude whos actually gay and has more say than me and you on this topic

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 11:52:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
I vote for doo-doo head.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You really are ignorant and uninformed. By your logic it's ok to call a white person "nigga rich" if they are "acting that way". Hey, it's only a joke right?

wheelies

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »
We have words and slang to describe things negatively, neutrally, and positively. If you are committing acts of niggitry or faggotry, I have no problem with people saying the word that best describes the situation. Not all words for gays or blacks have to be positive, and can be used to degrade a person that is not from that group. This is where the "joke" part comes in because it makes no sense according to the meaning of the words, and they are simply used for degradation.

In this case andy shrock is definitely a faggot.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:17:51 AM by bawtawd2 »