Author Topic: running into pros  (Read 31444 times)

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: running into pros
« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2018, 01:32:05 PM »
I think my most unique pro encounter was at ASR a while back when I went to see the premiere of D-Way's bonus DC part.

My buddy and I sat down a few seats from some older lady. As we were sitting down, I was thinking, "Weird. I wonder why this older woman is here. Like, does she run a local shop or something? Who is she?" And then a few minutes later, she looks at us and says, "Hey, can you guys move down a couple seats my boyfriend, my son, and his girlfriend want to sit down." We say, "Sure. No problem." and we move over a couple seats. Then some older dude, Danny Way, and his girlfriend all walk over and sit down. I ended up sitting a seat away from D-Way during the premiere of his gnarly mega-ramp part.

This is one of those moments where I think to myself, "Fuck, I am so glad I didn't act like a piece of shit and be a cool-guy dick for no reason." I can't even imagine how wrong things would have turned out if we were anything but polite.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 01:34:08 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
I think my most unique pro encounter was at ASR a while back when I went to see the premiere of D-Way's bonus DC part.

My buddy and I sat down a few seats from some older lady. As we were sitting down, I was thinking, "Weird. I wonder why this older woman is here. Like, does she run a local shop or something? Who is she?" And then a few minutes later, she looks at us and says, "Hey, can you guys move down a couple seats my boyfriend, my son, and his girlfriend want to sit down." We say, "Sure. No problem." and we move over a couple seats. Then some older dude, Danny Way, and his girlfriend all walk over and sit down. I ended up sitting a seat away from D-Way during the premiere of his gnarly mega-ramp part.

This is one of those moments where I think to myself, "Fuck, I am so glad I didn't act like a piece of shit and be a cool-guy dick for no reason." I can't even imagine how wrong things would have turned out if we were anything but polite.

The whole family would have bricked you to death.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2018, 02:00:45 PM »
Ishod thinks I’m weird. Thus ruining any chance of us having a neighborly friendship.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #243 on: September 21, 2018, 10:18:12 PM »
Ishod thinks I’m weird. Thus ruining any chance of us having a neighborly friendship.

you live next door to him?