Author Topic: Stopped Eating Meat  (Read 8997 times)

wheelies

Re: Stopped Eating Meat
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2017, 06:58:21 PM »
yeah man, tell me about it, I'm all about rock rights these days - people smashing rocks n' shit are just barbaric. And what about grass? fuck man, when you mow your lawn it's pretty much the equivalent of the holocaust right there! I honestly can't fathom why lawnmowers are still a thing in 2017 :'(
this is a troll thread from the get-go but if you honestly believe plants and animals are on the same level then you're being intellectually dishonest.
p.s. you eat dirt?
It is intellectually dissonhest but its tha true, take more acid

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2017, 07:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote
yeah man, tell me about it, I'm all about rock rights these days - people smashing rocks n' shit are just barbaric. And what about grass? fuck man, when you mow your lawn it's pretty much the equivalent of the holocaust right there! I honestly can't fathom why lawnmowers are still a thing in 2017 :'(
this is a troll thread from the get-go but if you honestly believe plants and animals are on the same level then you're being intellectually dishonest.
p.s. you eat dirt?
[close]
It is intellectually dissonhest but its tha true, take more acid
I listened to this one day when I was really stoned in my teens and I truly believed that carrots had feelings and that it was ... the holocaust

you live, you learn (not to be intellectually dishonest)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2017, 12:24:28 AM »
fuck, the last 20+ years have been a lie, I'm now going to be a breathatarian
I wonder if dusk particles have feelings too?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2017, 08:07:18 AM »
Are dusk particles different from dawn particles?

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

shark tits

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2017, 08:11:19 AM »

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2017, 11:02:48 AM »
fuck, the last 20+ years have been a lie, I'm now going to be a breathatarian
I wonder if dusk particles have feelings too?
At least bread wants to be eaten...

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »
i've heard people hating on vegetarians for eating lots of pasta, but my advice to you is to step up your basic marinara and veggie bolognese game. for a basic dish its surprising how few people actually make a good spaghetti sauce. quick, affordable, and one of my most satisfying meals. my bolognese is basically a marinara but first sautee a carrot and some kalen then blend it, then add parmesan to the sauce

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2017, 11:26:39 AM »
yeah fuck that pasta is awesome, there's like a bunch of regional itialian sauces/dishes you can find that  require no meat, plus other Mediterranean countries also have random recipes using pasta , even african, a cab driver told me they fuck with it heavily in Eritrea

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2017, 01:05:53 PM »
I'm a Dane. I've heard that we're like the Canadians of Europe. Yo brother Tracer, I'm veg. too !!
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2017, 05:19:42 PM »
i've heard people hating on vegetarians for eating lots of pasta
fuck the carb haters!
just adding on to what others have said, get your pesto game strong and you'll always have a quick meal ready to go.
We grow our own basil, but you can also make it up on carrot leaves (if you've got a cool farmer that doesn't chuck them all away), kale, spinach or any other type of greens with a bit of kick to them. Pine nuts can be damn expensive so we usually just make ours up on a combination of roasted cashews, almonds, walnuts and Brazil nuts. Chuck in some nutritional yeast if you need a flavor/ b12 boost and do it up on some hemp oil if you're trying get more omega 3's as opposed to 6's. If you make up a big enough batch you can get 4-5 meals out of it and you can pour it over some roasted potatoes or whatever if you're not in the mood for pasta.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2017, 05:27:00 PM »
Expand Quote
i've heard people hating on vegetarians for eating lots of pasta
[close]
fuck the carb haters!
just adding on to what others have said, get your pesto game strong and you'll always have a quick meal ready to go.
We grow our own basil, but you can also make it up on carrot leaves (if you've got a cool farmer that doesn't chuck them all away), kale, spinach or any other type of greens with a bit of kick to them. Pine nuts can be damn expensive so we usually just make ours up on a combination of roasted cashews, almonds, walnuts and Brazil nuts. Chuck in some nutritional yeast if you need a flavor/ b12 boost and do it up on some hemp oil if you're trying get more omega 3's as opposed to 6's. If you make up a big enough batch you can get 4-5 meals out of it and you can pour it over some roasted potatoes or whatever if you're not in the mood for pasta.

Fuck yes man! Try putting it on pizza. It seems weird at first sight but it's a game changer.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2017, 06:32:53 PM »
Pesto! Always loved pesto gnocchi, so good. GOD BLESS PESTO

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2017, 06:59:43 PM »
I'm on a week of no meat, it's crazy how I don't feel like absolute shit after a meal now.  Poops have been easier too.  Don't even miss it tbh.
you never know about pre-cum 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »
Fuck yes man! Try putting it on pizza. It seems weird at first sight but it's a game changer.
yup, I forgot about the pizza too, shit is soooo good

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2017, 07:30:50 PM »
Pesto is the truth! Tomatillo sauce is my shit,at least for mexican dishes.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2017, 07:19:45 PM »
In the summer you can grow your own basil super easy too....I made pesto and replaced the parm with nutritional yeast....super good.  Made it with zoodles.....

No meat and BBQ is kinda a downer so I just grill tons of veggies and make a huge salad....

They don't hold up well on BBQ's but there is tons of sick veggie burgers you can make from scratch....

I drink vega shakes for protein it's a good breakfast.....

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2017, 07:24:07 PM »
I've been on the Vega essentials, chocolate flavor, for a while. I'm usually starving by 10 if I don't have some peanut butter toast with it.
you never know about pre-cum 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2017, 07:44:43 PM »
In the summer you can grow your own basil super easy too....I made pesto and replaced the parm with nutritional yeast....super good.  Made it with zoodles.....
yep, pretty much a staple here at the moment, our basil is off the hook because it's so hot at the moment.
Don't know how you dudes go without brekkie but you should def be doing the overnight oat thang to keep you full until lunch time