Author Topic: Weck of the day  (Read 43491 times)

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

Weck of the day
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:44:10 AM »
i don't do instagram personally, but this dude @weckingball is a trip and a half.
I have no idea about him, other than his skating clips are decent, and he avidly pursues beef with people you wouldn't normally expect, often posting the screenshots of conversations with said people.
enclosed is an example of a recent post, but barely begins to scratch the scummy surface.
I don't condone/commend/excuse/blah blah blah but if you like crazy people watching, this dude is worth a minute and 20 seconds worth of looking.

maybe even delete this thread? but it is certainly useless and pertains to banter about skateboard stuff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:47:21 AM by AndimGonnaKillYewNeow »

thebacker

Re: Weck of the day
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:54:34 AM »
Pretty sure he made a sponsoredbyskatan account calling pros and people in the philly area to be on satans team. He recently recycled the account to make payback_skateboards

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 10:26:41 AM »
funny guy

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:27:24 AM »
He's Merlino's homie.

they moved out to California together and apparently it didn't work out for weck....

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/skateboarding-is-their-life-two-area-men-pursue-pro-careers/article_fedcd347-78e1-5639-96da-212ac55ab492.html
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 10:29:49 AM by goldenbullcow »

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 12:29:51 PM »
that's a very sad story but you can't tell me this shit ain't funny
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXw1q6vHlXa/?taken-by=weckingball

goldenbullcow

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 01:00:41 PM »
Yeah he's really funny... I check his feed daily

gumi

• Rep: 6
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
Related: who is this Andrew nagvelli guy that shit posts all day and wants so bad for everyone to know he's cooler than they are

datura

• Rep: 23
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 02:16:06 PM »
Related: who is this Andrew nagvelli guy that shit posts all day and wants so bad for everyone to know he's cooler than they are
as far as I've gathered he lives in Asbury Park? his memes are p funny, but his constant cool guying is pretty cringey.

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 02:27:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
as far as I've gathered he lives in Asbury Park? his memes are p funny, but his constant cool guying is pretty cringey.

free max b

ay fam

• Rep: -2
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 02:41:18 PM »

it's pete isn't it?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 02:44:43 PM by ay fam »

thomas kook

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »
i hate reality tv but love me some weck stories. which is close to the same thing to me

Pigeon

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »
washed-up douchebag who couldn't make it in the industry, now lifts weights and shit talks to get attention...did I miss anything?

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 04:21:25 PM »
washed-up douchebag who couldn't make it in the industry, now lifts weights and shit talks to get attention...did I miss anything?

Since i'm the idiot who created this dumbass thread, I have to say:
I respect skateboarders who don't get paid to skateboard, more than I respect anyone who skateboards to get paid.
To me, true skateboarders are very similar to biker outlaws, they have multiple avenues of acquiring revenue.  the ones who get paid by companies to maintain images and be squeaky clean and die quietly after they get hurt/fucked over by the industry are the real slaves/hoes/suckers, but never real men who deserve real respect. 

Take that Enzo Cautela kid, from KOTR. He tossed himself down so many stairs without a bona fide sponsorship, his insta says he's on enjoi, but Enjoico.com has nothing about him (Caswell's still there.) Then, he was medically injured, they won, and still no real sponsorship/piece of the pie.  ======sounds like Hoe shit, and it IS bullshit.

"couldn't make it in the industry" could be a matter of just not fitting in and perpetuating the hoe shit.  Fuck the industry, i'm here for cool skateboard tricks, shit talking, all while laughing at the people who sit awake at night, dreaming that their skateboarding could one day bring them fame and fortune,and use that as the motivation to skateboard...you might as well be dancing for dollars. 

Although...yeah... it is kinda lame to play the "loudest can in the room" game, very empty and telling..
& he did get roasted for having "glamour muscles" by @feedback_ts

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 05:12:30 PM »
I hope that Andrew Langi fight goes down. He's never going to live down stealing from Merlino. I'm surprised NJ hasn't banned him like they did Chief Keef.

mattdlx

• Rep: 165
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 10:54:46 AM »
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:56:40 AM by mattdlx »
SPB!

fangen

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 03:24:33 PM »
After a while, I kinda felt bad for Mocha Mike and those around him.

Says a lot when your skateboard company exists primarily within a Mark Zuckerberg app.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 03:47:55 PM »
I sent him this thread in dms because I known him since I was in high school. You are all about to get the wrecking ball

Weckingball

• Rep: -1
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 04:41:49 PM »
I sent him this thread in dms because I known him since I was in high school. You are all about to get the wrecking ball

Didn't realize there were that many Jersey posters on here.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 05:01:00 PM »
I BEEN MAKING FUN OF YOU PUSSIES ON HERE FOR 12 YEARS. GO GET YA WET WIPES KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTHS NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE VALID CRYIN ABOUT ANOTHER MAN MAKING FUN OF SOME KIDS YALL DONT EVEN KNOW. PS GET FUCKED FREE MAX B 😂😂😂😂
FREE MAX B

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 05:09:17 PM »
max b recording demos on dixie cups and yarn for the rest of his days sir

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 05:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Didn't realize there were that many Jersey posters on here.

Not Jersey but from a just as equally trashy area called Delco, west Philly suburbs

wheelies

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 08:04:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Since i'm the idiot who created this dumbass thread, I have to say:
I respect skateboarders who don't get paid to skateboard, more than I respect anyone who skateboards to get paid.
To me, true skateboarders are very similar to biker outlaws, they have multiple avenues of acquiring revenue.  the ones who get paid by companies to maintain images and be squeaky clean and die quietly after they get hurt/fucked over by the industry are the real slaves/hoes/suckers, but never real men who deserve real respect.  

Take that Enzo Cautela kid, from KOTR. He tossed himself down so many stairs without a bona fide sponsorship, his insta says he's on enjoi, but Enjoico.com has nothing about him (Caswell's still there.) Then, he was medically injured, they won, and still no real sponsorship/piece of the pie.  ======sounds like Hoe shit, and it IS bullshit.

"couldn't make it in the industry" could be a matter of just not fitting in and perpetuating the hoe shit.  Fuck the industry, i'm here for cool skateboard tricks, shit talking, all while laughing at the people who sit awake at night, dreaming that their skateboarding could one day bring them fame and fortune,and use that as the motivation to skateboard...you might as well be dancing for dollars.  

Although...yeah... it is kinda lame to play the "loudest can in the room" game,  empty and telling..
& he did get roasted for having "glamour muscles" by @feedback_ts
"COULDNT MAKE IT IN THE INDUSTRY" IS SHORT FOR DUDE DIDNT SUCK OFF AND ANNOY A TM OR SKATESHOP UNTIL THE SHOP/ BRAND REALIZED GIVING THE KID FREE STICKERS AND SHIRTS WAS LESS OF A HEADACHE. SHOUTS TO ALL THE KIDS KILLING IT WORKDWIDE WHO DONT FIVE A FUCK WORK REAL JOBS AND BUY SKATEBOARDS YET ARE BETTER THAT 2/3 THE KIDS GETTING BOXES EVERY MONTH. ITS 2017 WAKE UP FREE MAX B
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 08:23:48 PM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 10:48:48 PM »
Pete's just salty his Dipset schtick died once the novelty wore off. Nobody's using Cam in edits anymore Pete, sorry.
Cam'ron: Triple Up Feat. 40 Cal
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:51:07 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2017, 04:52:56 AM »
holy shit he has been going at ishod all day for not repping "jerz" enough or following his instagram

AndimGonnaKillYewNeow

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2017, 05:21:19 AM »
holy shit he has been going at ishod all day for not repping "jerz" enough or following his instagram

Let's just take a moment to give thanks we don't live there.
holy fuck. over crowded, covered in trash, every crab doing its best to crawl to the top of the 5 gallon bucket.
I wonder how a gym experience anywhere there is.
most worldstar videos are filmed in Jersey. I can love you from a distance.

Also, Fun Facts:
-New Jersey has 108 toxic waste dumps - more than any other state.
-New Jersey is the largest chemical producing state in the nation.
-Syringes and medical waste washed up on the Jersey shore between 1987-1988. The source was a Staten Island landfill
-Between 2013 - 2015, drug deaths increased 90% from 6.9 to 13.1 per 100,000 population. (good riddance I say)
-As of March, 2010, there were 112 Superfund sites in New Jersey. (locations requiring a long-term response to clean up hazardous material contamination)
-The bottom of the Passaic River is loaded with Dioxin, and it is one of the most polluted waterways in the nation.

Keep max b where he gets free lunches and healthcare and conditioned air to breathe

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2017, 05:35:15 AM »
He's Merlino's homie.

they moved out to California together and apparently it didn't work out for weck....

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/sports/skateboarding-is-their-life-two-area-men-pursue-pro-careers/article_fedcd347-78e1-5639-96da-212ac55ab492.html
Don't know how many rockstars have to drive Uber to make ends meet.
"I've been walking down the street sometimes and there are kids who stop me and they know me," Merlino said. "I'm just like, 'Who are you?' They're like, 'Oh, I've seen your videos on YouTube and Web sites,' and I'm just like, 'Cool, man. Thanks.' It's pretty much like a rock-star life."

thomas kook

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 05:51:09 AM »
Expand Quote
He's Merlino's homie.

[close]
Don't know how many rockstars have to drive Uber to make ends meet.
Expand Quote
"I've been walking down the street sometimes and there are kids who stop me and they know me," Merlino said. "I'm just like, 'Who are you?' They're like, 'Oh, I've seen your videos on YouTube and Web sites,' and I'm just like, 'Cool, man. Thanks.' It's pretty much like a rock-star life."
[close]

dont know how many retards hold people accountable 8 years after they said some dumb shit as youngsters

goldenbullcow

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 05:59:38 AM »
He's upset at Ishod for not giving back to jersey but what has his buddy Merlino given back?