Author Topic: Weck of the day  (Read 43500 times)

kid casserole

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Weck of the day
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2018, 04:47:30 PM »
wecks not gay so he has nothing to fear from dway

you know it's Swindell you got to look out for regardless.

Chris

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2018, 04:54:41 PM »
Didn’t screen shot the comment but D-way said bob burnquist and some other mega person were witnesses and that weck needs to spend more time on a board then pointing out that type of stuff.

I wasn’t sure about Weck in the beginning but holy shit was I wrong. He’s the best. The anti-skate.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
Holy shit that was good
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

billyerlife

« Reply #153 on: February 09, 2018, 05:12:18 PM »
I had no opinion on this dude until now, and it is positive. He may continue doing whatever it is he does with my blessing until he does something I don't like.

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2018, 05:19:35 PM »
The running joke about Bieble's teeth and cough syrup are fucking funny

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2018, 08:16:03 PM »
The best thing about DWay is, That he will SLap someone for talking shit

I dare WetBall to talk shit in his face
Do You even Street Style ???

Plop

« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2018, 09:08:36 PM »

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2018, 09:49:58 PM »

Danny is probably still thinking about Weck's post. Weck wins.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2018, 10:10:00 PM »
Danny Way is telling Weck to get witness statements is some ikea baby level hoe shit. That salty bitch is just mad he isn't the biggest Alpha Male in skateboarding anymore.

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2018, 10:58:37 PM »
Can we talk about when Weck wecked himself 10 days ago?  Because that shit was funny.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2018, 11:08:38 PM »
Can we talk about when Weck wecked himself 10 days ago?  Because that shit was funny.

I couldn’t tell if he’s making the stuff up or he’s reading YouTube comments from the footage. Either is hilarious but there would be an extra level to his Schtick if this was YouTube comments. The gilbert phone call and allusions to being kalis cousin are great too.  I wonder if that bloodied bum footage is legit.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

se7en3two

• Rep: -24
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2018, 07:30:59 AM »
The running joke about Bieble's teeth and cough syrup are fucking funny

Clowning on Biebel never gets old.

I wonder if Weck ever responded to the DailyNut... Maybe I missed it.

ungzilla

« Reply #162 on: February 13, 2018, 07:34:19 AM »
he did and he was just as salty as danny way above, there's no way around the 'roid rage

Yu Dum

« Reply #163 on: February 13, 2018, 08:00:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I couldn’t tell if he’s making the stuff up or he’s reading YouTube comments from the footage. Either is hilarious but there would be an extra level to his Schtick if this was YouTube comments. The gilbert phone call and allusions to being kalis cousin are great too.  I wonder if that bloodied bum footage is legit.
I feel like the insults he was throwing at his own clip were comments from YouTube. No way people haven’t been lighting the comments section up since the discovery of his government name.
Weck’s a jock, but I can’t help but love him. He’s got the appeal of a church fire; you’re horrified that anyone could do such a thing, but still mesmerized by the chaos.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #164 on: February 13, 2018, 08:48:56 AM »
knowing ill never have to interact with him in real life, i like Weck. the character hes created is hilarious.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #165 on: February 13, 2018, 12:57:45 PM »
Biebel really has been embarrassing himself a lot lately though. Those fucking teeth!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfH9XFOHYga/?hl=en&taken-by=weckingball

bo golden

« Reply #166 on: February 13, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »
damn, yall still follow that dude?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #167 on: February 13, 2018, 01:16:54 PM »
no need. all the good stuff gets posted here.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #168 on: February 13, 2018, 02:24:21 PM »
Baes nani would slam shut when it saw that bridgework cummin at it. Looks like he stole them from Mr. Ed.

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #169 on: February 13, 2018, 04:57:46 PM »
Weck seemed a lot more hilarious until he responded to @thenutdailynews post about him analyzing 2 up like a soft hurt bitch who caught feelings.

It wasn't even good faux outrage comedy, he seemed legitimately almost as upset as the white knight dick riding brigade that came to back him. Dude seems like he can dish but can't take it, and that ruins every bit of respect for his humor.

thomas kook

« Reply #170 on: February 13, 2018, 05:03:22 PM »
nowhere in that the nut daily news comment section (fuck you for making me check that out) does weck come off as legitimately mad. looks like he's just having fun in the ol' comment section to me

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2018, 05:03:35 PM »
Those fucking teeth!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIAPJaDytb/?taken-by=thrashermag

I don't care much for biebel but when i saw this the first thing i thought was him knocking out those bleach white teeth of his

SimonFR

« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2018, 05:06:07 PM »
Weck seemed a lot more hilarious until he responded to @thenutdailynews post about him analyzing 2 up like a soft hurt bitch who caught feelings.

It wasn't even good faux outrage comedy, he seemed legitimately almost as upset as the white knight dick riding brigade that came to back him. Dude seems like he can dish but can't take it, and that ruins every bit of respect for his humor.

Their post was calling him out for being a painter. This is not fun or something you do, even for humor

thatdrugruglookscoolonyou

« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2018, 05:18:38 PM »
Biebel on dentures. Weck of fake ass shit. This dude putting people's fake glory on blast is awesome. If you have a sense of humor I can't see why you cannot like this dude. Chode in  Chode out.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2018, 05:18:54 PM »
LA totally got the best of Beebs. I mean if it means he's fucking Playboy models or whoever he was dating, I guess it is worth it but man, dude should have went down a couple of shades on them teeth. Unless he figures they are going to yellow anyways.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2018, 08:33:01 PM »
nowhere in that the nut daily news comment section (fuck you for making me check that out) does weck come off as legitimately mad. looks like he's just having fun in the ol' comment section to me

😂, lol, sorry, wasn't trying to make anyone go through that bullshit. If he'd acted over the top upset, or shot back with anything halfway comical, I'd agree. It was just middling enough to seem like he was upset, but I could also be holding the horde of dick riders that came out in defense against him.

Nice av BTW.

Expand Quote

[close]

Their post was calling him out for being a painter. This is not fun or something you do, even for humor

Get real. There were two lines about his job. Quit acting like someone's work is sacred untouchable territory, tongue in cheek or not, when that's literally Weck's shtick.

Still follow him, still think he's funny, I just think he should have not responded, or not been so incredibly limp dicked about it. Shit was almost as lame as people trying to act legitimately offended that they mentioned his job.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2018, 08:44:27 PM »
He probably was mad at that Daily Nut post because he's super insecure. He dishes it out daily and thinks people need to "toughen up" but will block anybody who says anything harsh to him. He dedicated like three posts to feedback ted cuz he made a comment about his tanktop or something. Ted also posted some DMs from him where he was flipping out cuz he thought people were talking shit about him. I honestly feel kinda bad for him.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2018, 09:14:48 PM »
weck is funny as shit.  maybe it's just me but i didn't think any of his responses to nut daily news were serious.  it's all a fucking joke and it's hysterical.  that danny way screen shot cracks me up every time i see it.
where is home?

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2018, 12:47:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Those fucking teeth!!

[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfIAPJaDytb/?taken-by=thrashermag

I don't care much for biebel but when i saw this the first thing i thought was him knocking out those bleach white teeth of his

lol, same here

fangen

• Rep: -24
« Reply #179 on: February 14, 2018, 02:18:06 AM »
Anyone remember when wack was going at the bronze dudes? I was trolling him and his gay daddy under the instagram name "hollandtunnelgatekeeper". He would send me the most rabid dm's thinking I was "chachi". He ended up blocking me when I said I was out front of his moms house looking for some stank pooosy. He for sure touches his dick on that other muscle dudes dick, smfh.