Author Topic: Weck of the day  (Read 43525 times)

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Weck of the day
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2018, 07:53:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Weck seemed a lot more hilarious until he responded to @thenutdailynews post about him analyzing 2 up like a soft hurt bitch who caught feelings.

It wasn't even good faux outrage comedy, he seemed legitimately almost as upset as the white knight dick riding brigade that came to back him. Dude seems like he can dish but can't take it, and that ruins every bit of respect for his humor.
[close]

Their post was calling him out for being a painter. This is not fun or something you do, even for humor

If anything they should have called him out for working for his daddy's painting company.  Now that's something he deserves shit for.

stophatin

• Rep: -35
« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2018, 01:21:50 PM »
Manny Busters is the most entertaining skate shit I've seen since big brother.   Daewon Song admitted to scraping in the Blind vid from 96 and even gave some insight.. Danny Way got triggered and then deleted his response..  I can't wait to see what's next.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2018, 03:16:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Weck seemed a lot more hilarious until he responded to @thenutdailynews post about him analyzing 2 up like a soft hurt bitch who caught feelings.

It wasn't even good faux outrage comedy, he seemed legitimately almost as upset as the white knight dick riding brigade that came to back him. Dude seems like he can dish but can't take it, and that ruins every bit of respect for his humor.
[close]

Their post was calling him out for being a painter. This is not fun or something you do, even for humor
[close]

If anything they should have called him out for working for his daddy's painting company.  Now that's something he deserves shit for.

lol u callin nepotism on a guy that is painting houses in the northeast? not exactly a cush job and is the kind of business blue color strugglers work to get out of the lower class.

keep tryin tho bitch.

stophatin

« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2018, 03:26:25 PM »

lol u callin nepotism on a guy that is painting houses in the northeast? not exactly a cush job and is the kind of business blue color strugglers work to get out of the lower class.

keep tryin tho bitch.

Shots fired

Pincher bug got daddy issues

thumbs up to Buck
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:28:04 PM by stophatin »

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #184 on: February 14, 2018, 03:33:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

keep tryin tho bitch.

i hate being a blue color worker, that white color shit seems so cush....
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #185 on: February 14, 2018, 03:47:46 PM »
class mobility is not real
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #186 on: February 15, 2018, 01:30:53 AM »
Yes it is. My parents grew up poor working class but got educated and worked hard to give me a middle class upbringing. Now I have a profession and work my ass of but have somehow slipped back into a definite working class position in life.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1467
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #187 on: February 15, 2018, 01:56:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes it is. My parents grew up poor working class but got educated and worked hard to give me a middle class upbringing. Now I have a profession and work my ass of but have somehow slipped back into a definite working class position in life.

Haha, indeed. The educated are the new working class, since everyone is educated. The working class is now the middle class, since they have a few work years ahead of the educated and no school debt. What a time to be alive.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #188 on: February 15, 2018, 02:13:48 AM »
Hahaha, In the new nine club experience Bam talks about how fucking pissed Danny got.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #189 on: February 15, 2018, 10:29:31 AM »
Hahaha, In the new nine club experience Bam talks about how fucking pissed Danny got.

I know I was just hating on Weck earlier, but I laughed pretty hard when I saw that.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #190 on: February 15, 2018, 10:50:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know I was just hating on Weck earlier, but I laughed pretty hard when I saw that.

based off of this and other things, I'm assuming Bam's stint in rehab was pretty short lived. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #191 on: February 15, 2018, 10:59:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Pincher bug got daddy issues
[close]

se7en3two

• Rep: -24
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2018, 01:53:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

based off of this and other things, I'm assuming Bam's stint in rehab was pretty short lived.

Bam is like a walking Spencers billboard, how tf does this dude still sell anything?

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2018, 02:20:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes it is. My parents grew up poor working class ... I ...slipped back into a definite working class position in life.
You proved his point.

stophatin

« Reply #194 on: February 15, 2018, 02:24:38 PM »

Found it at 0:45 minute mark.   They too scared to say "Weck" haha

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2018, 02:40:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes it is. My parents grew up poor working class ... I ...slipped back into a definite working class position in life.
[close]
You proved his point.
I see what your saying but my point was that you can excel beyond your social position as well as slip downward. My parents are still middle class but that doesn't promote me into being able to do middle class things.

stophatin

« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2018, 03:41:10 PM »
The educated are the new working class, since everyone is educated. The working class is now the middle class, since they have a few work years ahead of the educated and no school debt. What a time to be alive.

You're right,  but getting way too serious for a manny busters thread

stophatin

« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2018, 03:44:50 PM »

If he truly got a DUI, then he will be in weekly classes and meetings for about the next year or so.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2018, 04:47:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Found it at 0:45 minute mark.   They too scared to say "Weck" haha

They mentioned Weck by name, his IG and Rog and Kelly were saying he's a sick skater. You turn off right after 45 min? That dude is trolling his way to fame, funny Danny put the Tre flip on as a response. Also never pictured Bam hanging out with Danny

stophatin

« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2018, 05:41:45 PM »
That dude is trolling his way to fame, funny Danny put the Tre flip on as a response. Also never pictured Bam hanging out with Danny

Weck is not trolling,  he is calling people out and we get to see the responses.  I've seen Rob & "Big Black" step up from a $50 skit on the DC video,  turn into a multi million dollar platform including shit like "fantasy factory" and "ridiculousness"..... and the Rob & Big shit was never worth more than a chuckle.

Weck has potential to be the randy savage of skate, maybe he can kill the skinny jeans game????

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »
Haha damn!!

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #201 on: February 15, 2018, 08:12:41 PM »
While theres an occasional chuckle from a Weck post,some of ya'll are full on in the Weckingball cult. If instagram didn't exist neither would he,he'd just be bitching to whomever he paints with.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #202 on: February 15, 2018, 08:28:06 PM »
While theres an occasional chuckle from a Weck post,some of ya'll are full on in the Weckingball cult. If instagram didn't exist neither would he,he'd just be bitching to whomever he paints with.
If slap didn't exist you'd probably be bitching to your friends about who's high water pants are pissing you off today. It's a platform and he's using it to his advantage, get over it.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: February 15, 2018, 09:10:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If slap didn't exist you'd probably be bitching to your friends about who's high water pants are pissing you off today. It's a platform and he's using it to his advantage, get over it.
I don't care about pants and all my friends are dead.

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #204 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

defense game weak

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #205 on: February 15, 2018, 11:08:43 PM »
Haha damn!!

Didn't wanna laugh but i did. Biebel's teeth are on some scientology level shit

feedmeseymour

« Reply #206 on: February 16, 2018, 05:17:42 AM »
bam is not fat, he's cultivating mass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svuf-0Nn6y0
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 05:49:49 AM by feedmeseymour »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: February 16, 2018, 05:33:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
defense game weak
You're not worth my time and irrelevant.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2018, 06:06:51 AM »
I miss when everyone on here hated him.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2018, 06:38:13 AM »
It's a platform and he's using it to his advantage, get over it.

Basically this. I laughed out loud at Weck posts too many times to pretend I don't enjoy what he's doing. Especially after the wave of fake props/positivity started hitting the skate-based gram.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 10:14:11 AM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.