Author Topic: El Paso, TX  (Read 1537 times)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
El Paso, TX
« on: August 28, 2017, 10:15:31 AM »
Slap Pals,

We've been looking @ spots out in El Paso, overall seems like there's a lot of good shit relative to how small the city is.

Anyone here live in El Paso or has lived there or has traveled there?

How sketchy is it (given it's literally across the border from Juarez)? Do we run the risk of getting kidnapped by cartels?
Any recommendations on where to stay, places to go out at night or even favorite spot/parks to skate?
Anyone live there or know ppl there who might be willing to show us around? We have a little spot map goin but local knowledge is always beneficial.

Thanks!

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
Re: El Paso, TX
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 08:11:07 PM »
I was stationed in El Paso, it's literally one of the safest cities in America.  I didn't get a chance to skate when I was there, but I can point you in the direction of The best strip clubs... Juarez is fucking terrifying, don't cross the border.

Basically bars on N. Mesa or Cincinnati near the UTEP campus are your safest bet, otherwise you might walk in to some Paisa bar and getting hustled in pool.

Jaguars is the best strip club, stay away from every other ones or you run the risk of a hand job you didn't really ask for from a $50 year old lady that doesn't speak English, that you still need to pay for.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:20:59 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 10:36:21 PM »
my buddy that is stationed their said that there is a lot of ditches if that interest you.

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 02:11:59 PM »
Bump-

Headed over to El Paso next week with some homies. I have the locations of some of the more well known spots like the Van Buren Dam and whatnot. Pretty sick how the city purposely designs ditches to be skatable.

Any El Paso Pals out there who would be willing to help?

Any good Skate spots?
Some good spots to eat?
Things to avoid?
How is skating the university?