Author Topic: RIP P-Stone  (Read 99652 times)

QueeferMadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
Re: RIP P-Stone
« Reply #510 on: September 09, 2017, 04:29:04 PM »
Just horrible. So sad a father taken from his family too soon

RIP

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #511 on: September 09, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »
Expand Quote

VA is pretty tough too.  I spent $3k on a lawyer, $1k fine, and $500 on some stupid state alcohol education class (We just watched movies), plus 3 days in jail.  Granted I rocked out a .18 in the middle of the day, on my way to the library.  I was at home watching some college basketball game and got the text that my book was ready to pick up.  I was so dumb.  The library is a 15 walk from my house, but it was cold out. 

The part about drinking experience is true.  I was drinking at full alcoholic level at the time.  I took the breathalyzer b/c I thought I was under .08.  I did not feel drunk at all.  In VA you are guilty if you refuse, but the penalties are a lot less than at my BAC.

Will never drive even after a sip again.  VA has a DUI law called, "Two in Five" where if you get two DUIs in five years you are totally fucked. 

Still does not excuse what Cory supposedly did.  Innocent until proven guilty and all.  He'll have to live with the memory for the rest of his life.  I am against people who are not dangers to society doing jail time.  It costs the tax payers a ton money and doesn't really rehabilitate people.  Just scares them.  Make him do community service or go work and give 50% of his earnings to the family or something.

I got a DUI in VA and I'm still paying for it. I accepted a program called "drug court" to get the DUI reduced to a reckless driving upon completion of the program. I've been dealing with this program for the last 2 years and still have 8 months to go. I've taken 3 drug tests a week for the last two years along with a lot of other ridiculous shit. It's literally ruined my life and all the things I had planned for the future. Thing is, I wasn't even drinking. Had an adverse reaction to Zoloft and went into whats called a "dissociative fugue." Don't remember a thing. I've only drank a drove a few times in VA because I just don't believe in it and they are so harsh down here. Cory will probably get off with less than I'm dealing with right now. I've yet to speak to an attorney who could believe I was put into this program for misdemeanor first offense DWI.

I hate to hear all this, but I lost a friend to a drunk driving accident and that has a lot to do with me never doing it. I still think about my homie a lot and that shit eventually catches up with anyone and never turns out good. Hope it works out for Cory, and P.Stone RIP. Also fuck Virginia. This state can suck my dick from the back.
[close]

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #512 on: September 10, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »
sad to hear about this, because a human loss is always tragic, but who was P-Stone?

RIP to him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #513 on: September 10, 2017, 08:37:06 AM »
sad to hear about this, because a human loss is always tragic, but who was P-Stone?

RIP to him.

Filmer/father/husband/all around good guy

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #514 on: September 10, 2017, 01:04:12 PM »
Did anyone else see that last message from the Gofundme? People were hitting the family up for money? What absolute pieces of shit.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #515 on: September 10, 2017, 01:32:27 PM »
Did anyone else see that last message from the Gofundme? People were hitting the family up for money? What absolute pieces of shit.

Tried to find it but couldn't. But if that's true that's so fucked.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #516 on: September 10, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »
It makes me happy seeing the amount of money raised, atleast for his kids sake. The silver lining to a very dark cloud

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #517 on: September 10, 2017, 01:46:02 PM »
Met with Matt and Ray this weekend, Preston's best friends. We are all amazed at every single person's generosity and support. I am personally thanking everyone of you and hope that you are receiving my messages. I had to take our family email off of here because of random strangers asking for money so please share your stories of you good times with Preston at kmaigetter@gmail. com. Also if you have pictures send those too for the book that I am creating for the boys. Love and Light to all of you. Kim Maigetter.
fuck these people

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #518 on: September 10, 2017, 01:50:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Met with Matt and Ray this weekend, Preston's best friends. We are all amazed at every single person's generosity and support. I am personally thanking everyone of you and hope that you are receiving my messages. I had to take our family email off of here because of random strangers asking for money so please share your stories of you good times with Preston at kmaigetter@gmail. com. Also if you have pictures send those too for the book that I am creating for the boys. Love and Light to all of you. Kim Maigetter.
[close]
fuck these people

that is so fucking wack.

QueeferMadness

• Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #519 on: September 10, 2017, 01:53:02 PM »
how does one get the nerve to ask a widow that?

Pigeon

« Reply #520 on: September 10, 2017, 02:01:46 PM »
how does one get the nerve to ask a widow that?
Opiates make people delusional.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #521 on: September 10, 2017, 05:07:45 PM »
fucking scum

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #522 on: September 10, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
I know this will sound weird, but even though I never met preston, every time I've seen this thread pop up I would purposely ignore it.

I put up the obligatory "rip", but why is this news so much different than just "someone you know". Through skateboarding you connect to people easier, even through video and the written word. It bums me out in a real way, someone I've never even seen in person :(

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #523 on: September 10, 2017, 09:53:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]
fuck these people
[close]

that is so fucking wack.

Some people have no shame...

Pretty Serious

« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2017, 06:23:15 PM »
Just remembering that back when you could comment on Thrasher, P-stones sig was "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone" and I used to think it was a little melodramatic but really it was prophetic. 

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2017, 08:18:07 PM »
Just remembering that back when you could comment on Thrasher, P-stones sig was "You're gonna miss me when I'm gone" and I used to think it was a little melodramatic but really it was prophetic. 

I liked the comment section on Thrasher shit got wild
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #526 on: September 12, 2017, 12:10:42 AM »
I refrained from commenting here as I did not have much to contribute other than RIP P-Stone.....but I have to say hearing his laugh on all his vids has become super sad.

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #527 on: October 03, 2017, 04:00:33 PM »

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #528 on: October 03, 2017, 04:44:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I got so stoked if my comment would get more than 10 upvotes

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #529 on: August 31, 2022, 05:06:35 AM »
5 years.

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #530 on: August 31, 2022, 11:56:14 AM »

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #531 on: September 01, 2022, 04:02:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I got so stoked if my comment would get more than 10 upvotes
I was so hyped when I got that “top commenter” flare. It mellowed out a bit when you could only comment via Facebook. I remember Duffel used to comment on every single post even with everyone making fun of him. Now it’s just a bunch of flame emojis on insta.