Author Topic: Basic ass tricks that piss you off  (Read 9436 times)

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
Re: Basic ass tricks that piss you off
« Reply #120 on: December 05, 2017, 01:24:58 PM »
maybe it's been said and i wasn't paying attention, but also on the back tail to regs it helps a lot to look over your shoulder. getting out of it is really natural that way since your body will follow your head.

truthislie

• Rep: 12
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2017, 06:30:00 AM »
maybe it's been said and i wasn't paying attention, but also on the back tail to regs it helps a lot to look over your shoulder. getting out of it is really natural that way since your body will follow your head.

Thank you Baron Samedi, I have already tried looking over my shoulder but I cant really keep looking there while sliding. I always end up looking straight down. No skating this weekend since its cold as fuck here, but I will work on the bs tailslide in the near future. Itīs such a good looking trick and I really want to have it on lock as good as possible.
thecandidness.tumblr.com

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2017, 11:56:37 PM »
BS 180s  :'(

Go outside right now and try one keeping your eyes on your back foot.

Dude thank you, always had a hard time rolling out switch and not pivoting.
Does that actually work? I can't back one to save my life

Did for me, I guess it tricked my shoulders to turn all the way around, try it out, I was getting them the cleanest I ever have pretty quickly that way.
Gonna try it tomorrow, I suppose

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down.