Author Topic: Update on Cory Kennedy case?  (Read 179783 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
Re: Update on Cory Kennedy case?
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2018, 08:45:49 AM »
She makes a good point though. Why did Corey decide to crash that car?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2018, 08:47:49 AM »
criticizing a recent widow is always a good look.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2018, 08:50:28 AM »
Expand Quote
All I have to say is shame on Preston's wife for posting that. Be a fucking adult, you don't have to post this shit on social media and especially saying what your kids said is dumb as fuck. Go to counseling or literally just talk to a friend, don't post stupid shit.
[close]

Take your own advice. This is one of the stupider things you've said.

You really think its okay to post "I wish it was one of the other two people"? Two wrongs don't make a right

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2018, 08:52:27 AM »
And to put 100% the blame on cory?

shark tits

« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2018, 08:56:24 AM »
sounds like he died doing what he loved.
corey suffering ain't gonna bring nobody closure.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2018, 09:00:11 AM »
GANG!

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2018, 09:12:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All I have to say is shame on Preston's wife for posting that. Be a fucking adult, you don't have to post this shit on social media and especially saying what your kids said is dumb as fuck. Go to counseling or literally just talk to a friend, don't post stupid shit.
[close]

[close]

You really think its okay to post "I wish it was one of the other two people"? Two wrongs don't make a right
that's the kinda stuff kids say, and she was quoting her kids. it basically means that the kids are having a hard time having lost their dad and they feel that it would be more fair if any of the other 2 died instead.

kids logic isn't bulletproof, but kids are pretty easy to understand.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2018, 09:14:10 AM »
its a bummer for everyone, it reminds me of when shane cross died...

shark tits

« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2018, 09:21:25 AM »
it's a tragedy but you know what would be a million X worse? if this car full of drunk skateboarders careened into oncoming traffic and killed a sober person. w/ or  w/out kids.
i'm not trying to come of as mr morals at all. lots of things are luck of the draw but everyone in that car was rolling dice.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2018, 09:22:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
that's the kinda stuff kids say, and she was quoting her kids. it basically means that the kids are having a hard time having lost their dad and they feel that it would be more fair if any of the other 2 died instead.

I know but does an adult have to post what their kids say?

Pigeon

« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2018, 09:24:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I know but does an adult have to post what their kids say?
It’s probably her way of grieving. I think it’s best to not pay attention to any of this and let the courts take care of it. Best of luck to everyone though.

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2018, 09:26:27 AM »
it's probably her way of portraying how her kids are doing?

she doesn't have to post anything, but she is more than welcome to post whatever she feels like. and i fully understand her for posting it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2018, 09:28:56 AM »
it's probably her way of portraying how her kids are doing?

she doesn't have to post anything, but she is more than welcome to post whatever she feels like. and i fully understand her for posting it.

She has every right to grieve however she wants. Doesn't mean the shit she is saying isn't going to hurt others that were involved and later regret her posts 

EDIT: It was an accident, straight up an accident

essal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2018, 09:30:10 AM »
like she isn't the one who is worst off in this case.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2018, 09:31:17 AM »
like she isn't the one who is worst off in this case.

I posted an edit on my post. My edit was, It was an accident, straight up accident

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #225 on: February 08, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »

Don't post on a message board talking shit about a grieving widow kook

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #226 on: February 08, 2018, 11:19:04 AM »
and this is exactly why the instagram post should have never been uploaded here..

The woman made her account private for a reason, and we should respect that.

dstrytruitt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2018, 11:33:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You telling me you didn't see anything wrong with that post?

It's over and done with but if people on here truly can't see how wrong that Instagram post is then you have no morals and saying shit to me isn't going to change that

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2018, 11:42:10 AM »
This whole thing is a huge bummer, but let's not get into telling people how to grieve. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling during all of this and I don't think it's fair as outsiders to interject on how she's outwardly processing it. While I wouldn't consider airing your business on social media to be the healthiest of outlets, we're also looking at this situation from a mostly surface level. Perhaps she changed her profile to private because she regrets things she said in a moment of weakness, or maybe she just doesn't want to give Slap more juice to discuss, but either way I don't really like the direction this conversation is going.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2018, 11:45:33 AM »
Fuck off Tobey. You goddamn kook.

Here Come The Lame Jets

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 110
« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2018, 02:28:36 PM »
This whole thing is a huge bummer, but let's not get into telling people how to grieve. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling during all of this and I don't think it's fair as outsiders to interject on how she's outwardly processing it. While I wouldn't consider airing your business on social media to be the healthiest of outlets, we're also looking at this situation from a mostly surface level. Perhaps she changed her profile to private because she regrets things she said in a moment of weakness, or maybe she just doesn't want to give Slap more juice to discuss, but either way I don't really like the direction this conversation is going.

This.
Enjoy your life.

SOTY

« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2018, 02:40:16 PM »

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2018, 02:49:30 PM »

SOTY

« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2018, 02:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Instagram is a sociopath.
[close]
If that's the case then SLAP has a messiah complex.

email addresses are free

• Rep: -2
« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »
What the fuck? That poor woman doesn't know what the fuck slap is, come on.

And tobey, ya fucked up.

If that's the case then SLAP has a messiah complex.

urdawg

• Rep: -9
« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2018, 03:13:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

And it's fucked to parse the words of someone who just lost their husband

billyerlife

« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2018, 05:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's over and done with but if people on here truly can't see how wrong that Instagram post is then you have no morals and saying shit to me isn't going to change that

Whoa, there's some serious pieces of shit on this forum, but you just won the shittiest dude award. A drunk kid driving like an asshole plowed his car into a tree and killed the love of her life and the father of her children. She gets to talk shit on Cory Kennedy, regardless of how rad of a skater you think he is. She can rip his fucking eyeballs out and you don't get to say shit about it.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Jesus fucking christ, your lack of compassion is off the charts.

She's going through a world of pain you won't understand until it happens to you, and you're fucking arguing for the sake of arguing.

Q: Do honestly think that she's pondering the moral position of her IG post when her entire life has been turned upside down?

A: Get the fuck out of here.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:05 PM »
it's a tragedy but you know what would be a million X worse? if this car full of drunk skateboarders careened into oncoming traffic and killed a sober person. w/ or  w/out kids.
i'm not trying to come of as mr morals at all. lots of things are luck of the draw but everyone in that car was rolling dice.
This, P-Stone got into a car with a drunk driver and didn't put on a seatbelt. I'd be much more inclined to say lock Cory up and throw away the key if he killed some random person who just happened to cross their path.

I'm not going to tell a grieving widow how to act, and we don't know what is happening behind the scene (it seems Cory's lawyers may be stonewalling things, and his friend isn't co-operating). But, it does come across as Cory has no remorce or regret for what happened, which I doubt is the case.

I think she's basically asking why Cory Kennedy turned his car so P-Stone's side ended up being the side of impact on a tree. It sucks, but its not like Cory meant to kill him, in general, as a survival instinct car impacts tend to be on the passanger side in that situation as the driver tries to save themselves out of instinct.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:36:54 PM by DannyDee »