Author Topic: Update on Cory Kennedy case?  (Read 179791 times)

DONKEYSAUCE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: Update on Cory Kennedy case?
« Reply #360 on: August 30, 2018, 09:54:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Giant ego jock Raven had to make it about himself.  "My best friend..." Really Raven? You and Corey are BEST FRIENDS?
[close]
Fuck off, watch their crail couch, pay attention to their social media, the guys were obviously great fucking friends, don't just blindly assume the worst in people.
Why would I do any of that? I don’t give a fuck about either one of those guys. I liked Cory’s pretty sweet part but that’s about it. It just reminds of of when the loser kid dies and everyone was suddenly his best friend.

fs overkrook

« Reply #361 on: August 30, 2018, 10:23:45 PM »
Giant ego jock Raven had to make it about himself.  "My best friend..." Really Raven? You and Corey are BEST FRIENDS?
Trunk bois dood

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #362 on: August 30, 2018, 10:26:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So many emojis in the Instagram comments. Offputting for some reason.
[close]
marcjohnson @raven.tershy FUCK YES RAVEN ⚡️❤️💪🏽❤️⚡️

I feel so sad for Preston's wife and kids. What a horrible way to remember the 1 year anniversary of your husband/fathers death.
[close]
I can't believe this is real. Marc Johnson actually said that...

nothing about this post is "fuck yes" what a disgrace
welcome to social media in 2018, looking through the comments was a fucking mess...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #363 on: August 30, 2018, 10:35:03 PM »
lots a little fucklings in here stalking the shit outta these dudes on insta. seriously my guys you're beyond hoeish at this point. complaining about emojis? jesus fuck. also fuck MJ dude i can't stand that fuckin beaker looking motherfucker. the only way he'll ever get me to buy anything b&c is if he voluntarily serves corys prison term for him. fuck raven to, just cuz.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2018, 05:04:35 AM »
lots a little fucklings in here stalking the shit outta these dudes on insta. seriously my guys you're beyond hoeish at this point. complaining about emojis? jesus fuck. also fuck MJ dude i can't stand that fuckin beaker looking motherfucker. the only way he'll ever get me to buy anything b&c is if he voluntarily serves corys prison term for him. fuck raven to, just cuz.

ill complain about mj's emojis while you complain about his appearance. whats the difference? you try so hard on this forum its great. keep up the good work jeff.

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2018, 12:00:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ill complain about mj's emojis while you complain about his appearance. whats the difference? you try so hard on this forum its great. keep up the good work jeff.

my dick you are on immensely my guy.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2018, 12:12:07 PM »
  yah trying to get blood from a stone with Ravens little tribute^  Dude's pretty much on point calling you fucking hoes man.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2018, 07:02:01 PM »

one drink behind the wheel is one drink too many...CK serving 4 years is light, you'd get more time if you were selling crack

Except it isn't. Probably not for a daily drinker, and definitely not for a judge. I'm sure it has to do with practicality, but let's not forget the law is not actually straight edge. Not saying it isn't light, I find these things are really hard to quantify. Crack dealing seems slightly over-punished though.

Let's hope technology fixes this soon. Breathalisers in cars or something. RIP P-Stone

(Edited for quote fix)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 07:09:53 PM by excitableboy »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #368 on: September 01, 2018, 07:04:36 AM »
Expand Quote

one drink behind the wheel is one drink too many...CK serving 4 years is light, you'd get more time if you were selling crack
[close]

Except it isn't. Probably not for a daily drinker, and definitely not for a judge. I'm sure it has to do with practicality, but let's not forget the law is not actually straight edge. Not saying it isn't light, I find these things are really hard to quantify. Crack dealing seems slightly over-punished though.

Let's hope technology fixes this soon. Breathalisers in cars or something. RIP P-Stone

(Edited for quote fix)
  Yah to say you'd get more time for drugs in the good ol USA is a fucking given.   Who cares.

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #369 on: September 01, 2018, 09:32:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Let's hope technology fixes this soon. Breathalisers in cars or something.
RIP P-Stone

(Edited for quote fix)
This is called an ignition interlock device and they're installed in your car after you're convicted of DWI and somehow kept your license...
You think this needs to be mandatory for everyone? Well I certainly hope you take the plunge before I do.

people have obviously been caught having their friends or even children blow in them to trick the test so it would not fix the problem for good in any sense

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #370 on: September 01, 2018, 04:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Let's hope technology fixes this soon. Breathalisers in cars or something.
RIP P-Stone

(Edited for quote fix)
[close]
This is called an ignition interlock device and they're installed in your car after you're convicted of DWI and somehow kept your license...
You think this needs to be mandatory for everyone? Well I certainly hope you take the plunge before I do.

people have obviously been caught having their friends or even children blow in them to trick the test so it would not fix the problem for good in any sense

My homie/ride to work had one of these installed in his car (for obvious reasons) and boy they are a pain in the ass. Hum but don't blow and maybe do it 3-5 times before it works. It also has to be used randomly as you are driving and it's a sketchy distraction. Thanks but no I'll stick to just not drinking and driving. Maybe this whole autonomous cars thing works out for the folks that can't.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #371 on: September 01, 2018, 05:47:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel so sad for Preston's wife and kids. What a horrible way to remember the 1 year anniversary of your husband/fathers death.
[close]

[close]
welcome to social media in 2018, looking through the comments was a fucking mess...

I thought it was ballsy for Raven to tag P-Stones wife given that after the incident she was talking shit on Cory for the lack of communication she got when it all went down. This whole thing is rough and man does it give dejavu. I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved specially P-Stones wife and kids. Also agree to whoever posted that honoring P-Stone by getting wasted is in bad taste. I mean I get it kind of and wouldn't expect much else from the one eighters but still...... idk.

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #372 on: September 01, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »
Cory gonna get some peepee in the clink i bet

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #373 on: September 01, 2018, 06:18:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I thought it was ballsy for Raven to tag P-Stones wife given that after the incident she was talking shit on Cory for the lack of communication she got when it all went down. This whole thing is rough and man does it give dejavu. I wish nothing but the best for everyone involved specially P-Stones wife and kids. Also agree to whoever posted that honoring P-Stone by getting wasted is in bad taste. I mean I get it kind of and wouldn't expect much else from the one eighters but still...... idk.

Is it ballsy? He actually knows this woman. I think he’d have a better idea of what she would and wouldn’t like rather than you, who thinks you have an idea because you saw some shit on the internet once and feel like you’ve got it all figured out.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #374 on: September 02, 2018, 05:56:16 AM »
  Uh people tend to forget these dudes are professional athletes.  He can train now and he'll link up with the kkk homies in the clink so i'd say its up to him.

excitableboy

Re: Update on Cory Kennedy case
« Reply #375 on: September 02, 2018, 06:54:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Except it isn't.
[close]

Except it is. If it's so difficult to quantify the safety of drinking and driving due to the myriad variables involved, the smart conclusion is to accept the fact that one drink is too many. And even if it isn't, much better to err on the side of caution than to end up in Cory's situation.

Obviously i agree. Seeing as you brought the law into your first remark, however, what I said is valid.

excitableboy

« Reply #376 on: September 02, 2018, 06:56:28 AM »
Also agreed on the autonomous car thing. Hard to see the breathalyzer thing working very well indeed.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #377 on: September 02, 2018, 03:51:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  Uh people tend to forget these dudes are professional athletes.  He can train now and he'll link up with the kkk homies in the clink so i'd say its up to him.
  Everyone who kooked me here would link up with the kkk homies them selves if they ended up in some Cali prison for some drug charge.  -no shame in wanting to stay alive.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #378 on: September 02, 2018, 06:54:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Who needs Nike and Girl when you can skate for Santa Cruz and Converse.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #379 on: March 30, 2021, 07:18:31 PM »
Any updates on cory ?

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #380 on: March 30, 2021, 07:28:27 PM »
i dont buy any ck decks for the shops i buy for, also they dont have mccrank boards in every drop so im also sad about that

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #381 on: March 30, 2021, 07:31:19 PM »
Any updates on cory ?

I believe in a different thread he’s scheduled to be released in April sometime.

snowballz

• Rep: -12
« Reply #382 on: March 31, 2021, 05:27:01 PM »
i dont buy any ck decks for the shops i buy for, also they dont have mccrank boards in every drop so im also sad about that

Why McCrank doesn't have a board every rotation is beyond me. He's the only member of Girl that was their for their golden age and still puts out footy

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #383 on: April 07, 2021, 03:53:02 AM »
There's this new griptape company called MILES GRIPTAPE and Cory is one of the guys on the team so he should be out pretty soon. I can't wait to see him skate again he's my all time favourite

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
« Reply #384 on: April 07, 2021, 05:21:26 AM »
There's this new griptape company called MILES GRIPTAPE and Cory is one of the guys on the team so he should be out pretty soon. I can't wait to see him skate again he's my all time favourite

His involvement with this new company would suggest that he's still planning on skating in the limelight, at least to some extent and that makes me happy. Isn't there a probation period or something similar after you get released? I wonder how freely he can go about skating around or is he going to skate a backyard mini for the first year.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #385 on: April 07, 2021, 06:30:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His involvement with this new company would suggest that he's still planning on skating in the limelight, at least to some extent and that makes me happy. Isn't there a probation period or something similar after you get released? I wonder how freely he can go about skating around or is he going to skate a backyard mini for the first year.

Depends on the sentence and if he served the entire thing. If getting out early he likely will have probation or court ordered supervision, will more than likely require stable residence and employment.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Brguy

« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2021, 09:47:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
  Everyone who kooked me here would link up with the kkk homies them selves if they ended up in some Cali prison for some drug charge.  -no shame in wanting to stay alive.
What about the ones who aren't white?

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2021, 10:18:25 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why McCrank doesn't have a board every rotation is beyond me. He's the only member of Girl that was their for their golden age and still puts out footy
Jeron Wilson.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #388 on: April 07, 2021, 10:44:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Jeron Wilson.

“And still puts out footy”
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #389 on: April 07, 2021, 11:24:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Jeron Wilson.
[close]

“And still puts out footy”

Lmao