Author Topic: Kevin Bilyeu  (Read 6028 times)

twinskates

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Kevin Bilyeu
« on: September 14, 2017, 09:38:02 AM »
Been following kev b for a long time, one of my fav skater.
East Coast finest

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
Re: Kevin Bilyeu
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »
yeah i think he's super dope, on most anybody else the retro clothing and 90's skate nerd revival thing would look corny but somehow he can pull it off. you can sense the classic philly style in his skating, if that makes any fucking sense... dope trick selection too. plaza skating making a comeback in 2018

SWPhillyFloater

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 02:19:54 PM »
Since I go to school in Philly I see him skate in person whenever I'm at Muni.  He does his tricks so clean and proper, it's even better watching him in person.

twinskates

• Rep: -24
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 07:35:20 AM »
Yeah I like his skating since first watch him in some insta clips think it was early 2015 I think. It's amazing the progression he made, always thought he had the sickest style out there. I've seen him skating at Love trying to get the Ss Fs flip bump to can. Fav skater

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 12:42:17 PM »
seeing as my previous post in this thread predates his Sabotage 5 part, I'll just post an update saying said part solidified my interest in his skating. good to see a younger skater into traditional tech and with more of a purist's trick selection, rather than one more kid growing up on Instagram and whose 'style' is just a collection of the hottest flashy shit. one could argue 90's revival is trendy as fuck too, but his fascination with Kalis looks to sincere to be just a fad.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/kevin-bilyeu-s-sabotage-5-part/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:45:39 PM by silhouette »