Author Topic: colorado skate  (Read 2341 times)

Ben Ironside

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
colorado skate
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:10:24 AM »
I couldn't find any threads on CO spots so I made this one.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
Re: colorado skate
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:44:06 PM »
was in denver three weeks ago for 4 days. went to 16 parks and still didnt see half of them. would highly reccomend. watch out for scooter kids at big arvada and parker.

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -10
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 07:27:28 PM »
Scooter kids are like flocks of seagulls in CO. Also, I hate Big Arvada and Parker. Roxborough and North Glenn are my fav parks in the Denver area.

Colorado has a great scene really. Tons of spots, parks, backyard bowls, etc. They get a new park like once a month too. Watch 303 and null vids to see spots. Its definitely a destination worth traveling to.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 08:33:15 PM »
Scooter kids are like flocks of seagulls in CO. Also, I hate Big Arvada and Parker. Roxborough and North Glenn are my fav parks in the Denver area.

Colorado has a great scene really. Tons of spots, parks, backyard bowls, etc. They get a new park like once a month too. Watch 303 and null vids to see spots. Its definitely a destination worth traveling to.

north glenn was pretty dusty from what i remember. my homie almost had his phone stolen there too, keep an eye on your stuff.

Ben Ironside

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 08:42:05 AM »
where are all the backyard pools at? I moved here 4 years ago and I can never find a connect for one.

Spaghetti Croc69

• Rep: -10
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »
Just talk to a tranny ripper at any park and im sure you can find a backyard bowl. Denver has a ton. Evan the tiny town of Fairplay has 3. A bunch are in this vid. Have you skated the disco bowl yet? Huge indoor birch bowl. Fast as fuck and so much fun.

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 04:48:42 PM »
Colorado kills it. Tons of good street spots and lots more being build all the time. They're saying that 600 people move here to Denver each day, so that just means more spots right.

I'm personally not super hip to all of the skateparks here though. It just seems like there are almost TOO many. It makes skaters pretty lazy and when you get hassled by anyone they alway bring up that there is a skatepark down the street. DERP.

The backyard scene is pretty sick, but you know how that goes. You are in, or you are out.

Lots of good skateshops. 303, Emage, Meta, Crisis, Sattellite, MRKT. The list goes on.

Holler at me if you need any spots or anything.