Author Topic: How to properly promote a video  (Read 4330 times)

mitchhh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
How to properly promote a video
« on: September 16, 2017, 09:32:58 AM »
Hello, new to the forum, but have always been a fan of the website.

Hopefully this is the right area to pose this question. Was just wondering how to properly promote your own skate video? Been working on a skate video with my pals called "Banana Split" and it's honestly looking so good, if I do say so myself. The video features me (Mitch DeLand) and my friends Jordan Nehmer and Hallden Ririe. Here's a rough edit of Hallden's part if you're interested https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KHjRMwhAP9OXEyYmtiQkpZR3M/view?usp=sharing ? The video is going to have a video game theme for each part, hence the Player 3 at the beginning.

Obviously we're just making this for fun. They're going to be free dvds and what not, but I can't help but wonder how to get more people to know about this? We made a little promo right here but really the only people who have seen it are our friends.

I'm just really stoked on how the vid is looking and want some tips on how to get more people to be aware of it so that maybe they can be stoked too. Any tips? Thanks!

shark tits

Re: How to properly promote a video
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 07:47:19 PM »
what you're gonna wanna do is get you a thousand head of turkey and rent a helicopter. so whatcha do is adhere the dvds to the turkeys, little backpacks? idk, you'll figure it out and then you fly the friendly skies and kick them turkeys loose over the countryside and when they plummet to earth they'll deliver the good news.

mitchhh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: How to properly promote a video
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 09:25:47 PM »
what you're gonna wanna do is get you a thousand head of turkey and rent a helicopter. so whatcha do is adhere the dvds to the turkeys, little backpacks? idk, you'll figure it out and then you fly the friendly skies and kick them turkeys loose over the countryside and when they plummet to earth they'll deliver the good news.

IM ON IT