Author Topic: Elijah Berle on FA?  (Read 117258 times)

Jacob Gary

Re: Elijah Berle on FA?
« Reply #360 on: November 09, 2017, 08:47:01 AM »
Expand Quote

Trunk boyz no mas
[close]

Gosh, this looks familiar.  It reeks of Dill.  If this is evidence of Dill moonlighting as a life coach, I don't know what it.

"AVE and I did this a few years ago, it was SICK!"

Holy fuck that was good.

stevedave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #361 on: November 09, 2017, 08:52:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Sci Fi Fantasy is Jerry’s deal, right?
[close]

Yeah, that's Jerry's brand.  seems like it'd be weird to make it a board company though? 

FA/Hockey camp doesn't seem plausible, and the only Baker connection is Emerica, feel like it'd be when Leo got on for a half hour and then left.  Would love to see him back with Louie

People said the same thing about Omar and Doomsayers. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #362 on: November 09, 2017, 09:03:09 AM »
Yonnie is north of 30...put Jerry on Skate Mental!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #363 on: November 09, 2017, 09:09:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, that's Jerry's brand.  seems like it'd be weird to make it a board company though? 

FA/Hockey camp doesn't seem plausible, and the only Baker connection is Emerica, feel like it'd be when Leo got on for a half hour and then left.  Would love to see him back with Louie
[close]

And they didn't know how right they were

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #364 on: November 09, 2017, 09:33:55 AM »
Yonnie is north of 30...put Jerry on Skate Mental!

Are you that eager for a Mad About Hsu board?

James

• Rep: 0
« Reply #365 on: November 09, 2017, 09:52:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
((((((🐌))))))
[close]
Is Elijah a Jew?
[close]

In reference to Jerry, not Elijah.
That's just what Otherness always uses. That's why I put more than the 2-3 that once had the negative connotation. But I always wondered if Marc, or someone else at Otherness was aware of the Jewish reference, or if it was just a Twitter style trendiness.

Mat O'Brien and Tom Horung mention how the name Otherness came about, sounds like they were clearly aware of the term "Otherness" in the their interview on http://www.streetcanoe.com/features

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #366 on: November 09, 2017, 06:07:02 PM »

Edit: Sorry just saw someone had already posted this.

He forgot to thank Megan and Spike
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #367 on: November 09, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »

chodekaka

« Reply #368 on: November 09, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »
Is Jason Dill under the impression that he looks good dressing like my dead 90 year old polish grandfather? Also why do we need photos of Elijah smoking? You seriously telling me he decided to light one up right during the photo shoot? Nope it was planned cause cigrits are cool cause it means you don’t care and shit bro except you care a lot about dressing like you don’t care. Everything about FA is just gross and pretentious. I mean how long will people be circle jerking their shitty ms paint graphics and cringey, subtlety angsty, visual diarrhea on every deck? Skateboarding is weird, the most pretentious, judgemental pricks and their fans are the ones who are viewed as cool, laid back and “for the culture”. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2017, 10:25:31 PM »
Is Jason Dill under the impression that he looks good dressing like my dead 90 year old polish grandfather? Also why do we need photos of Elijah smoking? You seriously telling me he decided to light one up right during the photo shoot? Nope it was planned cause cigrits are cool cause it means you don’t care and shit bro except you care a lot about dressing like you don’t care. Everything about FA is just gross and pretentious. I mean how long will people be circle jerking their shitty ms paint graphics and cringey, subtlety angsty, visual diarrhea on every deck? Skateboarding is weird, the most pretentious, judgemental pricks and their fans are the ones who are viewed as cool, laid back and “for the culture”. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nah brah it's all good because in Dill's EL he makes it a point to tell the world how good he's doing financially since he started FA as a board brand...  It must be so wierd for someone like him to actually have some money.  Makes sense him hooking up with a gold digger.  Without her, he wouldn't know what to spend his $ on!  (besides cigs of course)

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2017, 12:26:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Could Jerry be going to 917? Just saw Vincent Touzery put up a photo of Jerry's name on his IG story, further perpetuating this dumb ass trend of announcing a new dude on the team through a fucking photo that lasts for 24 hrs, if it's true.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2017, 01:54:29 AM »
Cut and paste anti Dill sentiment. You forgot to call them Tumblr skateboards and mention the appropriation of Thrasher hoodies by sexy arts student girls. You really capped it of well by accusing FA camp of being judgmental pricks whilst judging them over a computer keyboard. How can they judge you when you're a nobody?

chodekaka

« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2017, 06:34:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Cut and paste anti Dill sentiment. You forgot to call them Tumblr skateboards and mention the appropriation of Thrasher hoodies by sexy arts student girls. You really capped it of well by accusing FA camp of being judgmental pricks whilst judging them over a computer keyboard. How can they judge you when you're a nobody?
Hey thanks man appreciate the support i really dug that cap off as well and it’s really rad you noticed. But if I forgot those things does that make it still a cut and paste sentiment? That part confused me. Maybe one day I can be a somebody, and Submit myself for Dills judgement and approval.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2017, 06:35:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Hey thanks man appreciate the support i really dug that cap off as well and it’s really rad you noticed. But if I forgot those things does that make it still a cut and paste sentiment? That part confused me. Maybe one day I can be a somebody, and Submit myself for Dills judgement and approval.

It's always good to have goals in life!
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

shit_for_brains

« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2017, 06:47:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

You certainly sound like you're annoying enough

chodekaka

« Reply #375 on: November 10, 2017, 06:58:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

You certainly sound like you're annoying enough
I wouldn’t put it past me

one80

• Rep: 14
« Reply #376 on: November 10, 2017, 08:21:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Could Jerry be going to 917? Just saw Vincent Touzery put up a photo of Jerry's name on his IG story, further perpetuating this dumb ass trend of announcing a new dude on the team through a fucking photo that lasts for 24 hrs, if it's true.

i saw that, it looks like he was just watching bag of suck

Bitter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #377 on: November 10, 2017, 10:46:19 AM »

Someone wrote in the comments that they'd saw Jerry riding a Hockey board.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #378 on: November 10, 2017, 10:52:39 AM »

Someone wrote in the comments that they'd saw Jerry riding a Hockey board.

That would be cool. Maybe it's just bro flow though.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2017, 11:02:17 AM »
Euro team manager guy I know gave me the scoop on the next FA drop and this was in the mix

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2017, 11:04:06 AM »
Euro team manager guy I know gave me the scoop on the next FA drop and this was in the mix

Damnnnn, that's some inside baseball!
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2017, 11:10:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you're right. Weird timing though.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2017, 11:22:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jerry was seen riding a Hockey board, it was mentioned in another thread.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #383 on: November 10, 2017, 11:37:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Jerry was seen riding a Hockey board, it was mentioned in another thread.
On Koston's story

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

nothingisspecial

• Rep: -53
« Reply #384 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:11 AM »
Expand Quote

Trunk boyz no mas
[close]

Gosh, this looks familiar.  It reeks of Dill.  If this is evidence of Dill moonlighting as a life coach, I don't know what it.

"AVE and I did this a few years ago, it was SICK!"

The *best* and I mean *very best* part about this announcement is that he first wrote it out in pencil then went over it in ink...

You know, in case he made any mistakes... 😭😭😭
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:41:09 AM by nothingisspecial »

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #385 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:31 AM »
To be honest, jerry going to the FA camp might remove him from my top five

Jacob Gary

« Reply #386 on: November 10, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »
lol

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #387 on: November 10, 2017, 11:53:52 AM »
To be honest, jerry going to the FA camp might remove him from my top five

I hear when someone goes to FA that Dill makes them remove all their previous coverage from the internet/existence and erase all footage they've had prior. FA or nothing baby!
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2017, 11:57:34 AM »
It's common knowledge that when you get on FA Dill brands you with a secret masonic emblem and puts you through a process of psychological torture and sexual degradation until you become completely subservient to him. This is all coming out now Chloe Sevigny and that girl from Smallville have been recruiting for him for years.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2017, 12:03:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damnnnn, that's some inside baseball!

Haha didn't know the dude on here trying to hock them was the euro TM. No wonder we get all the dirt.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus