Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76340 times)

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:33 PM »
Has anyone listened to the Shitler Show podcast with Leticia and Bird Dick?  I wanna know what kind of shit they talked but not bad enough to actually listen myself.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2017, 12:45:03 PM »
How many boards do you think Consolidated sells vs Remive?

I haven't once seen a consolidated board. Ever. I just saw my first revive at the park last week..

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2190
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »
Has anyone listened to the Shitler Show podcast with Leticia and Bird Dick?  I wanna know what kind of shit they talked but not bad enough to actually listen myself.
I saw it on my podcast list,but it's two hours of time I just can't set aside right now..possibly skimming through it this weekend

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2017, 11:29:55 AM »

So core bro

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2017, 11:31:24 AM »

So core bro
They're wasting money by making graphics that they would only buy to laugh at.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2017, 11:37:25 AM »
This ad is a good one

Ask and you shall recieve

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »

So core bro

Was that a Todd Bratrud diss with the graffiti on the wall? If so, wasn't that like 15 years ago?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2017, 12:12:27 PM »
A few years ago I was talking to the owner of one of my locals about how these 2 consolidated boards had been sitting there for at least 5 years. He said he only placed the order to try to get a Leticia to get a drink with him.
you never know about pre-cum 

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2017, 01:30:56 PM »
A few years ago I was talking to the owner of one of my locals about how these 2 consolidated boards had been sitting there for at least 5 years. He said he only placed the order to try to get a Leticia to get a drink with him.

Chances are the majority of the orders placed to Consolidated were only in hope of someone getting BD in Leticia

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2017, 02:59:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I saw it on my podcast list,but it's two hours of time I just can't set aside right now..possibly skimming through it this weekend
listened to it today for a couple minutes... birdo straight away talked about their neighbourhood driveway quaterpipes in the 70 s and it was on... as far as i know there was no such thing as a driveway quaterpipe in the 70 s ...? then leticia straight up starts with she never skated at all... then i stopped ...  i vote for andy with his sweet board collection

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2017, 03:16:37 PM »
How does someone who's never skated get so riled up about non skater owned corporations in skateboarding?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2017, 03:42:25 PM »
How does someone who's never skated get so riled up about non skater owned corporations in skateboarding?

That is a great question.  I wish she would come on here and clarify.  It's all such hypocritical bullshit.  Bird Dick hasn't skated since the 80's and Leticia never skated, they stand for something they have no place standing for.  I know you assholes are lurking this thread, you guys aren't as core as you think and you're hardly a 'skater owned company'

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2017, 05:36:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ok, to all you kooks who got butthurt about the Nazi connection, check out some of these links:

https://itsgoingdown.org/stop-neo-nazi-band-highway-murderers-performing-san-jose/ (background on the nazi punk band, the Highway Murderers)

http://www.confuzine.com/2011/03/10/jason-jessee-i-skateboard-but-im-an-artist-automodown-warehouse-watsonville-california-2004-2005/ (interview/article that shows some of the connections between Jason Jesse and the Highway Murderers. Andy Roy's name is in there somewhere too.)

Also, like I mentioned in the original post that got some of you snowflakes upset, the Highway Murderers seem to get some airtime in the Epicly Later'd episode that's under discussion in this thread.

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

what did I find out??  THERE IS NO PEPE SILVIA!!!

I love how posting two URLs makes you retards get your panties in a twist.

So, what's the deal? Are these two skaters soft on nazis or what? Hanging out with the Highway Murderers counts as being soft on nazis, right? As an American, I'm against nazis and don't associate with them. Something called WWII proved that, but, again, I don't want you retards to shit your depends by thinking a little bit.

Let me know what you think if you have the mental capacity to do so - no biggie if not ;)

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2017, 06:04:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ok, to all you kooks who got butthurt about the Nazi connection, check out some of these links:

https://itsgoingdown.org/stop-neo-nazi-band-highway-murderers-performing-san-jose/ (background on the nazi punk band, the Highway Murderers)

http://www.confuzine.com/2011/03/10/jason-jessee-i-skateboard-but-im-an-artist-automodown-warehouse-watsonville-california-2004-2005/ (interview/article that shows some of the connections between Jason Jesse and the Highway Murderers. Andy Roy's name is in there somewhere too.)

Also, like I mentioned in the original post that got some of you snowflakes upset, the Highway Murderers seem to get some airtime in the Epicly Later'd episode that's under discussion in this thread.

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

So, what's the deal? Are these two skaters soft on nazis or what? Hanging out with the Highway Murderers counts as being soft on nazis, right? As an American, I'm against nazis and don't associate with them. Something called WWII proved that, but, again, I don't want you retards to shit your depends by thinking a little bit.

Let me know what you think if you have the mental capacity to do so - no biggie if not ;)
As a fellow American I've learned that everyone is racist to an extent. Nazi band or not...doesn't have too much to do with Andy Roy. Someone chose to use their shitty music and edited into a section. Thats the soft nazi sympathizer you're looking for.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2017, 06:33:04 PM »
This ad is a good one

Ask and you shall recieve
REFUSED tho!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shark tits

« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2017, 06:37:18 PM »
did anyone else listen to this? i need to rip up a picture of jason jessee talkin about 'fight the real enemy'.
i'd heard tweaker rumors forever but damn, not only doing the drug but hijacking the team after holding them hostage. dude always seems like a harmless goofball now i'm glad the black skater pushed him of the vert ramp.
spose you gotta be on meth, at least use it as a tool if you're gonna work on cars and bikes.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2017, 06:42:42 PM »
did anyone else listen to this? i need to rip up a picture of jason jessee talkin about 'fight the real enemy'.
i'd heard tweaker rumors forever but damn, not only doing the drug but hijacking the team after holding them hostage. dude always seems like a harmless goofball now i'm glad the black skater pushed him of the vert ramp.
spose you gotta be on meth, at least use it as a tool if you're gonna work on cars and bikes.
I like that theyre talking shit on him based on his insta story jokes on them and avoiding questions in Thrasher Radio about Consolidated. Is he still a tweaker? I don't think so,I know quite a few people that hang around him and none mention it. You can't really hide being a tweaker.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2017, 06:52:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I like that theyre talking shit on him based on his insta story jokes on them and avoiding questions in Thrasher Radio about Consolidated. Is he still a tweaker? I don't think so,I know quite a few people that hang around him and none mention it. You can't really hide being a tweaker.

I heard an interview not too long ago and they asked him about his longevity and he was saying how he never partied. Never partied but stayed up for days on end racking lines of meth with skinheads... now thats splitting hairs

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2017, 07:00:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
As a fellow American I've learned that everyone is racist to an extent. Nazi band or not...doesn't have too much to do with Andy Roy. Someone chose to use their shitty music and edited into a section. Thats the soft nazi sympathizer you're looking for.

You're regular and can't read, right? If that's the case then I forgive you for thinking it's just about a song in a background. It's really about associating with the band, as seen in the Epicly Later'd where he's basically in front of the band kicking it with them at Potrero, AND as some of the other dimwits in this thread stated - Jason Jesse is homies with the Highway Murderers. Is this being soft on nazis or nah?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2017, 07:28:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

You're regular and can't read, right? If that's the case then I forgive you for thinking it's just about a song in a background. It's really about associating with the band, as seen in the Epicly Later'd where he's basically in front of the band kicking it with them at Potrero, AND as some of the other dimwits in this thread stated - Jason Jesse is homies with the Highway Murderers. Is this being soft on nazis or nah?
I just don't take it as such a big deal as you are. I appreciate your opinion,but if Andy is soft for Nazi bands or whatever you want to call it thats his shit. Doesn't change that he puts out fun and sketchy skating. He isn't my close friend so his associations are his shit,yea he kicks it with them but mix that with the fact he is half mexican and hung around the cholos in prison. His girl is ethnic too...are they beating up blacks and burning jews in ovens? No. The only one shitting in their depends is you.

billyerlife

« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2017, 07:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I just don't take it as such a big deal as you are. I appreciate your opinion,but if Andy is soft for Nazi bands or whatever you want to call it thats his shit. Doesn't change that he puts out fun and sketchy skating. He isn't my close friend so his associations are his shit,yea he kicks it with them but mix that with the fact he is half mexican and hung around the cholos in prison. His girl is ethnic too...are they beating up blacks and burning jews in ovens? No. The only one shitting in their depends is you.

If you hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. If you advocate for people who hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. I don't know this story at all because I think Andy Roy is a boring cliche of a human being and I have zero interest in him, his is the only Epicly Later'd I haven't watched, but I do know you're cool with backing Andy Roy even if he is a Nazi sympathizer. You might want to think a little harder on that stance.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2017, 07:59:50 PM »
awww that's cute, you think Andy Roy is intelligent enough to be a Nazi sympathizer

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2017, 08:20:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

If you hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. If you advocate for people who hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. I don't know this story at all because I think Andy Roy is a boring cliche of a human being and I have zero interest in him , his is the only Epicly Later'd I haven't watched, but I do know you're cool with backing Andy Roy even if he is a Nazi sympathizer. You might want to think a little harder on that stance.
Why are you here if you don't care?

Are these dudes proper Nazi's or are they Neo Nazis? Did they find Hitler's cock under a rock?
awww that's cute, you think Andy Roy is intelligent enough to be a Nazi sympathizer

shark tits

« Reply #203 on: October 15, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

If you hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. If you advocate for people who hang out with Nazis you're a Nazi sympathizer piece of shit, end of story. I don't know this story at all because I think Andy Roy is a boring cliche of a human being and I have zero interest in him , his is the only Epicly Later'd I haven't watched, but I do know you're cool with backing Andy Roy even if he is a Nazi sympathizer. You might want to think a little harder on that stance.
[close]

Are these dudes proper Nazi's or are they Neo Nazis? Did they find Hitler's cock under a rock?
Expand Quote
[close]
did they stuff it into a sock? does it now want to talk?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: October 15, 2017, 08:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah he pretty much admitted in the episode he doesn't know how to or understand simple tasks such as using a phone beyond calling someone and looking at porn.  So he isn't capable of comprehending simple concepts....  "I just wanna skate!!"  he says.  God bless his heart.  Sad thing is is that he has a child who he will never be able to be there for.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: October 15, 2017, 08:37:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Just statin' the facts.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
did they stuff it into a sock? does it now want to talk?
I heard it's on the move and I'm scared of what it's gonna do!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2017, 10:35:50 PM »
Expand Quote

So core bro
[close]

Was that a Todd Bratrud diss with the graffiti on the wall? If so, wasn't that like 15 years ago?

My god this is terrible...

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2017, 10:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

So core bro
[close]

[close]

That font looks like it belongs on a No Fear sticker on some assholes pick up truck

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #208 on: October 15, 2017, 10:44:40 PM »

I tried to skim through it for something interesting. Birdo and Leticia vent. Shetler sounds like Jereme Rogers and he occasionally cuts in to tell anecdotes that are vaguely related to what Birdo and Leticia are talking about, or he rambles about something totally unrelated. plus bad audio.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2017, 01:31:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

So core bro
[close]

[close]

[close]
That font looks like it belongs on a No Fear sticker on some assholes pick up truck

It does make me want to rewatch Ali’s Sorry part