Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76222 times)

leticia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2017, 11:36:35 PM »
oh, i meant like how long was jason jessee an 'unwanted employee' like under threat of taking the team w/ him?
seems like an abusive relationship you can't get out of and i was wondering how long it took for ya'll to extricate yourselves. i couldn't tell via shetler show if it was quick or months-yrs.

Oh okay.  Jason was never an "unwanted employee."  We were just hoping he'd get off the stuff while he was at Consolidated, which never ended up happening, and then he all of a sudden quit and did all that stuff we talked about on the podcast.  It happened so long ago, so I don't remember exact timing, but I'd say from the time he started using to the time he left, was like a year or so?  Then he's just been on Consolidated attack mode til now...

leticia

« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2017, 11:40:38 PM »
Leticia, you shared an anti-nike rant I posted here on facebook a while back. I’m cool with that, but can I get some free shit?

That DeMarcus dude is the fucking best and insanely underrated.

Was I right that “backside wallride” has a connection to consolidated? Because thats fucking hilarious...dude...maybe don’t lay it on so thick next time?

I totally remember that @Ronald Wilson Reagan!!!  That was a good post...but I don't remember owing you for that?  Haha😉

Totally in agreement about Demarcus!!

Sorry, but wrong call on "Backside Wallride."  I have no idea who he/she is..or maybe I do, and don't know it!

leticia

« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2017, 11:42:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Leticia, you shared an anti-nike rant I posted here on facebook a while back. I’m cool with that, but can I get some free shit?

Was I right that “backside wallride” has a connection to consolidated? Because thats fucking hilarious...dude...maybe don’t lay it on so thick next time?
[close]

She's a lady, not a dude. Gonna have to ask you to apologize to the lady, or Keenan is gonna have to let you go of slap

👍😂☺️

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2017, 12:04:45 AM »

what a fucking peasant. you're really trying to get free consolidated shit off this? don't care how broke you are, that is weeaaak. go turn your socks inside out.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2017, 01:37:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

We've been through this, go back and look Sherlock, where you first tried that accusation
[close]
not going to do that. I’m just going to assume you are Skid-Mark from now on regardless of what you say, Mark

You were so bummed when you found out I wasn't. Never even been to SF or Santa Cruz, or wherever this shit is, never even been West past Chicago.

I'm just going assume you're a petty kook, but that's actually fact, regardless of what you say, bitch. Go back to arguing with Sinclair

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2017, 08:44:37 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
what a fucking peasant. you're really trying to get free consolidated shit off this? don't care how broke you are, that is weeaaak. go turn your socks inside out.
Peasant? Did you seriously use the word "peasant?"
hahahahahahahahahahhaahaahaahhahahaaha. A SKATEBOARDER trying to make a thing about class distinctions? If that shit is important to you just quit right now, being a skateboarder pretty much automatically makes you a social scumbag who doesn't give a fuck about fucking class distinctions. Do you oppose skating private property because you don't want to offend the lords and landed gentry? hahahahaha. Where the fuck are you hanging out that people told you it was cool to use the word "peasant" as an insult? Le Ancien Regime? It DEFINITELY wasn't a skate spot or shop.  what a fucking dork!

And Leticia, you don't OWE me free stuff, I just want it.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2017, 08:51:53 AM »
The frat dude from that episode of Workaholics

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2017, 08:54:23 AM »
Hey John Candy

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »

Haha!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2017, 09:05:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
hahahahahahahahahahhaahaahaahhahahaaha. A SKATEBOARDER trying to make a thing about class distinctions? If that shit is important to you just quit right now, being a skateboarder pretty much automatically makes you a social scumbag who doesn't give a fuck about fucking class distinctions. Do you oppose skating private property because you don't want to offend the lords and landed gentry? hahahahaha. Where the fuck are you hanging out that people told you it was cool to use the word "peasant" as an insult? Le Ancien Regime? It DEFINITELY wasn't a skate spot or shop.  what a fucking dork!

hook this mans up consolidated

just do it..!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2017, 09:17:08 AM »

STAN HALEN!

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

STAN HALEN!

I'm Stan Halen.  I'm an Oakley Rep.

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2017, 12:30:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

thats a long ass rant for just one word, you fucking peasant
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2017, 12:39:52 PM »
Just to chime in but 'peasant' is a great insult it gets people heated big time.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2017, 12:46:09 PM »
Only a true peasant would get so heated.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2017, 12:50:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
thats a long ass rant for just one word, you fucking peasant
You clearly have no clue who the fuck I am if you think that is a long rant from me. But to put simply, calling others "peasant" makes you seem more like Stan Halen than anything

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2017, 04:05:08 PM »
There's too many fucking peasants in this thread

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

proper french would be l'ancien.   sorry to interrupt your skate talk, slap's resident robespierre

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #258 on: October 18, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
There's too many fucking peasants in this thread

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2017, 12:22:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

proper french would be l'ancien.   sorry to interrupt your skate talk, slap's resident robespierre

get out of here atiba, you haven't been EVERYWHERE

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #260 on: October 20, 2017, 02:30:39 AM »
You clearly have no clue who the fuck I am if you think that is a long rant from me. But to put simply, calling others "peasant" makes you seem more like Stan Halen than anything
We all know who you are, and you're a fucking peasant.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #261 on: October 20, 2017, 08:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahaha

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2017, 08:44:07 PM »
Leticia, do you consider Andy Roy to be a "peasant"??

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #263 on: October 23, 2017, 05:57:46 PM »
They bout that life

Mr. Fink

« Reply #264 on: October 23, 2017, 09:41:45 PM »
Stan Halen is the best part about this thread. Initiation day!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #265 on: October 24, 2017, 10:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
But I have no idea who you are...and I'm a peasant? back to the huddled masses with you child.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #266 on: October 24, 2017, 10:56:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
But I have no idea who you are...and I'm a peasant? back to the huddled masses with you child.

You're quite famous for peasantry in these parts.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #267 on: October 24, 2017, 02:46:23 PM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!