Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76346 times)

himlor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 07:56:45 AM »
this is funny as shit.  consolidated really fucking sucks.

kinda hoping for more
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:59:26 AM by himlor »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 09:05:13 AM »
Consolidated acting like they punked Andy when he got right in their face, repeated what he said, then said "do what you're going to do" and they didn't do shit kinda makes it seem like he punked them despite being outnumbered. The funny thing is, no matter what happened at Derby, the bigger issue is- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TALK SHIT ON CORPORATE SKATE COMPANIES WHEN YOU FIRE PEOPLE FOR HAVING A PREGNANT WIFE? Isn't the whole point that skateboard companies should be less about the bottom line and more about the culture? This doesn't mean Nike isn't lame, it means Consolidated is just as lame
did they plan it?  did they know that Consolidated was doing something nearby?

all of it seemed too random
They were doing something nearby, namely, running their business which is headquartered walking distance away.

And who the fuck thinks Dylan not being on Antihero was a kook move? Those two absolutely don't belong together. Next are we going to get mad at DGK for not offering to put Corey Duffel on their team?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2017, 09:05:53 AM »
Considering that any company that's been around long enough is bound to have some unfortunate history attached to it, the whole beef is a bit lame. Even the 1-8 has some questionable allegations: they dumped the amazingly talented Burnquist (cause he had came out with an action-figure of himself), passed on Dylan Reider (cause one of their guys thought he was a kook)... etc. Sucks that the world tends to work this way, but business is business at the end of the day, and it can be cutthroat.
Burnquist got kicked off cuz he was pushing them to become a bigger more mainstream company, he wanted advertising in Transworld and a pushed to have really have Anti Hero out there more.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2017, 09:22:22 AM »
Birdo is from Mario, and in Japan Birdo = Catherine.

Explains why that dude is a bitch

There's a lot to unpack in this comment. May write my dissertation on it, tbh.

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »
did they really think they were going to roll in there and andy roy was going to back down?  they probably could have kicked andy's ass, but somehow i doubt he would care

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »
We have a bunch of grown men arguing about some shit that happened decades ago at a public park dedicated to playing with wooden toys, and you're all acting like there's a winner in this situation?

This is one of the aspects of skateboarding that I hate. Both parties involved are old and kooky, and that clip & everything following it causes more secondhand embarrassment that anything else.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2017, 09:44:30 AM »
We have a bunch of grown men arguing about some shit that happened decades ago at a public park dedicated to playing with wooden toys, and you're all acting like there's a winner in this situation?

This is one of the aspects of skateboarding that I hate. Both parties involved are old and kooky, and that clip & everything following it causes more secondhand embarrassment that anything else.
What the fuck are you doing on a skateboard message board? I have a strong feeling you are going to run into a lot more threads that you are too good for.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2017, 09:46:12 AM »
Well, I certainly feel like the loser in this situation for wasting my time on it

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2017, 09:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
What the fuck are you doing on a skateboard message board? I have a strong feeling you are going to run into a lot more threads that you are too good for.

I get that it's like following professional wrestling for you, but yes I am above being grown and washed up while arguing about "remember when's" in public. That shit is foolish, and I'm sure you'll agree the moment you start considering yourself to be grown.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2017, 09:53:36 AM »
I still haven't watched and am not going to because I've always not cared for andy roy but seeing all of you backing him makes me like consolidated even more

Yu Dum

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2017, 10:49:27 AM »
Birdo is a coward. You could see the fear on his face after the Jesse Paez comment.
Andy would've kicked his teeth in then turned him into the next victim of the snuggle bandit.
Fuck Consolidated.

Fuck-You-Thats-Why

• Rep: -6
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2017, 10:50:00 AM »
Sounds like mexicanspantard must have been manipulated by the snuggle bandit in prison.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »
Andy ran up on a dude for his hat, and Birdo was letting Andy either fight or talk.. Andy backed down

This is just like when you guys posted the video of a salty biker who flexed on a kid for having a Sons Of Anarchy back patch

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2017, 11:01:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I get that it's like following professional wrestling for you, but yes I am above being grown and washed up while arguing about "remember when's" in public. That shit is foolish, and I'm sure you'll agree the moment you start considering yourself to be grown.
Congratulations on being a big boy! Can you please help give me tips on how to be as mature and responsible as you? Do I have to go onto message boards about shit I don't care about and tell everybody how I'm superior to them because I don't care about what they are talking about? Should I do that at parties too? Go up to people having a conversation about something and belittle them for having it because I don't care? PLEASE! I'm desperate! Help me be A MAN!
Birdo is a coward. You could see the fear on his face after the Jesse Paez comment.
Andy would've kicked his teeth in then turned him into the next victim of the snuggle bandit.
Fuck Consolidated.
That shit where he went from "We didn't fire him!" to "Keenan let him go" was some spineless shit.

Andy ran up on a dude for his hat, and Birdo was letting Andy either fight or talk.. Andy backed down

This is just like when you guys posted the video of a salty biker who flexed on a kid for having a Sons Of Anarchy back patch
He didn't back down from shit. He stayed by his words that brought birdo out there, and gave him a chance to do what he came to do, and he came to do nothing

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2017, 11:03:32 AM »
Couldn't stop laughing at this. It was pretty random

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2017, 11:27:28 AM »
Andy Roy for nike petition

Getty

• Rep: 48
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
I suppose it's a sign of my immaturity that I'm still kinda bummed at the fact that 99 percent of the people in the skateboard industry (pros, owners etc.) are complete kooks. Skateboarding is by kooks for kooks, & I've known that for years, yet it still makes me sad.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2017, 12:00:02 PM »
I suppose it's a sign of my immaturity that I'm still kinda bummed at the fact that 99 percent of the people in the skateboard industry (pros, owners etc.) are complete kooks. Skateboarding is by kooks for kooks, & I've known that for years, yet it still makes me sad.

Because Jim T is a kook...

Fuck outta here dummy

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2017, 12:11:32 PM »
Consolidated acting like they punked Andy when he got right in their face, repeated what he said, then said "do what you're going to do" and they didn't do shit kinda makes it seem like he punked them despite being outnumbered. The funny thing is, no matter what happened at Derby, the bigger issue is- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TALK SHIT ON CORPORATE SKATE COMPANIES WHEN YOU FIRE PEOPLE FOR HAVING A PREGNANT WIFE? Isn't the whole point that skateboard companies should be less about the bottom line and more about the culture? This doesn't mean Nike isn't lame, it means Consolidated is just as lame
Expand Quote

[close]
They were doing something nearby, namely, running their business which is headquartered walking distance away.

And who the fuck thinks Dylan not being on Antihero was a kook move? Those two absolutely don't belong together. Next are we going to get mad at DGK for not offering to put Corey Duffel on their team?
God dammit Corey SHOULD be on DGK.

Consolidated is really sucking all they can from this,waiting on the Fuck Andy campaign

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1002
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2017, 12:22:14 PM »
Consolidated is really sucking all they can from this

They should while they can. I'm sure it's the most anybody has ever thought about that brand in a long time.

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2017, 12:28:55 PM »

santa cruz is a small town

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2017, 12:31:35 PM »
Sounds like mexicanspantard must have been manipulated by the snuggle bandit in prison.

fuck you butt licker

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2017, 12:32:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
God dammit Corey SHOULD be on DGK.

Consolidated is really sucking all they can from this,waiting on the Fuck Andy campaign

More like the Andy Fucked Me campaign

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2017, 12:35:34 PM »
they're already trying to capitalize on it.  they made shirts that say FUCK CONSOLIDATED and have a big spider web, to look like the spider web tattoo on andys head.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2017, 12:42:36 PM »
Didn't Jesse Paez get back on Consolidated a few years later? I just went on Skately and there's Consolidated ads with him from the early 2000s. Andy may not have done his homework before talking shit but that was still a pretty weak attempt by Birdo to stand up for his company

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2017, 12:51:00 PM »
Birdo is bitchmade looking for attention showing up to that park knowing there was an entire Vice crew filming, acting like he was gonna put hands on dude when in reality he aint about shit. Dude flamed himself off top by dressing like the neighbor with hank hills voice from Beavis and Butthead. Say what you want about andy roy but he would have ran that fat fuck into the ground, he just clearly wasn't going to incite a fight (dudes presumably on parole for the rest of his life. starting a fight and defending yourself after you've been hit are 2 entirely different situations in court.)
You could see the fear in Birdo's eyes.
Shouts to that little cornball who wanted to act tough until Andy said "do what you came here to do" then fell back while looking like a sad puppy as he realized he didnt want to lose any teeth. I know you're reading this too ya moron, y'all should make consolidated boards with graphics of y'all looking shook as fuck. Nobody would buy them but nobody buys your shit regardless so who cares.
Free Max b.
FREE MAX B

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2017, 12:58:48 PM »
That shitstain Skidmark Steve or whatever his name is posts on SLAP?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2017, 01:15:09 PM »
That shitstain Skidmark Steve or whatever his name is posts on SLAP?
Yeah, he posts as backside wallride, just look at the posts...

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2017, 01:22:05 PM »
Birdo is bitchmade looking for attention showing up to that park knowing there was an entire Vice crew filming, acting like he was gonna put hands on dude when in reality he aint about shit. Dude flamed himself off top by dressing like the neighbor with hank hills voice from Beavis and Butthead. Say what you want about andy roy but he would have ran that fat fuck into the ground, he just clearly wasn't going to incite a fight (dudes presumably on parole for the rest of his life. starting a fight and defending yourself after you've been hit are 2 entirely different situations in court.)
You could see the fear in Birdo's eyes.
Shouts to that little cornball who wanted to act tough until Andy said "do what you came here to do" then fell back while looking like a sad puppy as he realized he didnt want to lose any teeth. I know you're reading this too ya moron, y'all should make consolidated boards with graphics of y'all looking shook as fuck. Nobody would buy them but nobody buys your shit regardless so who cares.
Free Max b.

ahahahahhaaha this is great!!! thnks pete!