Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76406 times)

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »
Expand Quote
That shitstain Skidmark Steve or whatever his name is posts on SLAP?
[close]
Yeah, he posts as backside wallride, just look at the posts...

omg this is the best news I've heard all week.  Fucking hilarious

Come on defend yourself shitstain!

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »
Finally got to watch the episode and holy shit that was weak on Birdo/Consolidated/That Random Dude's part.

"Someone is saying shit about me and I'm going to beat them up!" is the lamest shit. It's lame when you're a kid, it's worse when you are an adult.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2017, 02:42:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey gossip girl, look at my posts. I live in TN and mostly post about videos. And this one's not worth fighting for. I like Consolidated but I'm not them or their white knight, I'll let you continue to jock ol Snuggle bandit. He's all yours, son.

We see what we want, and boy do people make the flavor of the month here. Guess KOTR changed your alls mind on Roy seeing how posts about him were 95% negative before this. He "punks" Birdo and he's everyone's hero.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2017, 02:59:11 PM »
Dang I was hoping it was Skidmark Steve

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2017, 03:01:50 PM »
doesn't skate but hates on non-skater owned companies?? Charges $60 for non-pro models?? Says Fuck Nike but wants to fight when someone says Fuck Consolidated?? Sounds core to me.  Support DLX...Those guys skate and employ skaters!(even ones that steal)

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2017, 03:10:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Hey gossip girl, look at my posts. I live in TN and mostly post about videos. And this one's not worth fighting for. I like Consolidated but I'm not them or their white knight, I'll let you continue to jock ol Snuggle bandit. He's all yours, son.

We see what we want, and boy do people make the flavor of the month here. Guess KOTR changed your alls mind on Roy seeing how posts about him were 95% negative before this. He "punks" Birdo and he's everyone's hero.

O shit I think your right. We are all being manipulated by the Snuggle Bandit!!  Everyone knows he will corrupt your mind.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2017, 03:29:32 PM »
I know Andy is obnoxious, but if someone told me my hat was lame I wouldn't feel too compelled to fight them. Fortunately, I have a lot of really cool hats, so I'll never have to face this situation.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »
I know Andy is obnoxious, but if someone told me my hat was lame I wouldn't feel too compelled to fight them. Fortunately, I have a lot of really cool hats, so I'll never have to face this situation.

Haha exactly. The dude actually got so up in arms about Andy calling out his hat. Even if it is a company you work for or back or whatever, its Andy Roy with a film crew talking shit your better off not trying to escalate things and take it with a grain of salt. Instead he calls Birdo who shows up for a fight of some sort looking like a fat tart

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2017, 04:42:24 PM »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2017, 05:10:17 PM »
Looks like Henry Sanchez called out J.Jessee and Indy after Jessee commented on Cuntsolidated ig post

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:13:45 PM by Silky Johnson »

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2017, 05:38:31 PM »
Very Nazi lol

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2017, 06:25:47 PM »
Not letting a trendy fashionista on = kicking a guy off for being el daddio?

Get fucked kook

Pretty funny though, Andy made that guy run home to his daddy

You meatball! Everybody knows that Dylan Reider didn't get into his fashionista phase alot more until the workshop era!

Apart from the sarcastic tshirt insta post (consolidated posted), we still dont know the entirety of what really happened. If consolidated really did give Paez the boot strictly for having a kid, then fuck... that's pretty shady and deplorable. My point was that riders get the boot from companies in less than amicable ways all the time: baker did springcleaning on a quarter of there roster without notice a couple of years back, foundation use to hidden cam film their team firings, that whole mc/mj vaseline dildo thing. it fucking happens.

Couldn't really find any Paez interviews for some more backstory.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2017, 06:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Considering that any company that's been around long enough is bound to have some unfortunate history attached to it, the whole beef is a bit lame. Even the 1-8 has some questionable allegations: they dumped the amazingly talented Burnquist (cause he had came out with an action-figure of himself), passed on Dylan Reider (cause one of their guys thought he was a kook)... etc. Sucks that the world tends to work this way, but business is business at the end of the day, and it can be cutthroat.
[close]
Burnquist got kicked off cuz he was pushing them to become a bigger more mainstream company, he wanted advertising in Transworld and a pushed to have really have Anti Hero out there more.

oh. well, here's an awesome photo of him riding andy's board...

jeddrockwell

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2017, 06:47:17 PM »
What happened with Jason Jesse and Consolidated back in the day? I have always wondered.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2017, 07:02:53 PM »
Looks like Henry Sanchez called out J.Jessee and Indy after Jessee commented on Cuntsolidated ig post

If anyone's wondering, Jason Jessee commented "You guys were never skateboarders" on the same post

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2017, 07:12:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Haha exactly. The dude actually got so up in arms about Andy calling out his hat. Even if it is a company you work for or back or whatever, its Andy Roy with a film crew talking shit your better off not trying to escalate things and take it with a grain of salt. Instead he calls Birdo who shows up for a fight of some sort looking like a fat tart

Why should they take it with a grain of salt?

Two guys are minding there own business, they get asked a question, answer politely, then get a spray from some obnoxious loud mouth who has beef with them because the brand on one of their hats made a business decision a decade or more earlier.

I don't feel any way in particular about Consolidated, but people calling them kooks or whatever over this are off their heads. Yes Andy, you can say whatever you want, that doesn't mean everyone has to agree or like what you say. The mindset of "I'm just speaking my mind" doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious prick to people.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2017, 07:22:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jack Fardell:

Expand Quote
Can I dig a little deeper into what made you leave Antihero? You mentioned people not having morals. I thought it was interesting since most people think of Australian skaters as pretty rugged. What kind of morals crossed the line?

It's a complicated one. I don't really want to name names and do the whole thing. Growing up as a kid skating bowls in Australia, seeing the things that those dudes did—Cardiel, Julien, or Trujillo. Those dudes are the best, you know? Antihero is the sickest. But I can't just watch someone walk down the street and just spit on some random human and then try to start a fight with them for no reason. Yeah, Australians are rugged. They drink and get into bar fights all the time. But they shake hands afterwards and there was a reason for it. Not just starting it to be a show-off. I don't know. I don't even really want to talk about it. As far as morals though, I'm a respectful human. I have heart for people. I'm not trying to make other people's lives more miserable. Those guys probably have the same feelings. It's just in the moment, like, "Everyone's around. I've had two beers. I'm gonna do this because it's probably gonna look rad."
[close]
[close]

Consider the source of this information. You're quoting someone who rides for Sovrn and couldn't make it work out on Enjoi.
Did that situation occur? Sure. Very possible. Is it to be summed up into a couple sentences by someone who holds bias against the company at hand? No. Are we getting the full story. Hell no. Should we lack critical thinking and take emphasis on this considering the scenario and source at hand? No way.
Stay smart SLAP.
[close]
If he was talking about a brand you didn't like you wouldn't give it the same level of scrutiny.

I most likely wouldn't open a thread about sovrn. Nor would I be watching epicly later'd on Mikey Taylor. So I wouldn't really be scrutinizing something I wouldn't be into because I wouldn't be checking into it.

I see where you're going though, sans the attempted finger pointing or callout or something like it. I said, "consider the source" because I don't give the same level of respect when it comes to opinions such as Jack Fardell as I would, say, Tyshawn or T-Funk, which you could say are on the same boat ride professionally as Fardell, recently turning pro, etc.
Hopefully that clarifies it a bit. I try to be critical when it comes to things that call out dlx, or FA, or indy or habitat, or whatever else get's a "pass". Not just because I like them, which I do. But, they seem, when it comes to the skate realm, to have a real ethical drive for keeping it real.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:29:22 PM by Pabst »
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2017, 07:43:16 PM »
Consolidated posting pics of Birdo skating now. Seems like Andy and Mr. Jessee (saying they were never skaters) got under their skin pretty bad. I dunno what Skidmark mag is (must be real good?) But that dude is a sissy. Birdo just looked awkward. Leticia is still a fox though. Would take her to McDonald's if I had a coupon for a 2 for 1.

I always wondered why Jessee left. Weird that it isn't common knowledge by now.

Any who ... Weird that Henry is saying shit about Indy... and Jessee.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:48:02 PM by fang »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2017, 07:56:29 PM »
they really put the dated in consolidated

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2017, 08:23:48 PM »
What dirty hole did Sanchez crawl out of to talk shit? Jason Jessee the "Nazi" that is in the Dukes CC, aka a Hispanic car club, among all the other shit he's culturally involved in...yeah.

Birdo is going to drop a full part this coming month to get SOTY and shut all these fools up!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1230
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2017, 10:00:19 PM »
joey tershy with the strong crop game

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »

Henry Sanchez <3 Jesse Paiz
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2017, 04:28:50 AM »
if the story of paiz wasn't true then they would have blasted all of it out already...

ElissaSteamersTits

• Rep: -16
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2017, 04:57:51 AM »
This is what Andy Roy would have done to Birdo.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2017, 05:15:47 AM »
This is what Andy Roy would have done to Birdo.

What the fuck was that? Fucking brutal.

maddogg

« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2017, 05:21:09 AM »
kinda clear that andy was trying to avoid that shit getting physical, idk who the fuck birdo is but im pretty sure that dude would have killed andy if he wanted to

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2017, 06:01:15 AM »
I'm a little confused with the timeline because Roy was gone after Consolidated video number 1, while the Paez Brothers were in the next two and Richard was still on through the mid 2000s. I think Jesse Paez went to Think at some point.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 02:32:13 PM by Willie »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2017, 06:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Why should they take it with a grain of salt?

Two guys are minding there own business, they get asked a question, answer politely, then get a spray from some obnoxious loud mouth who has beef with them because the brand on one of their hats made a business decision a decade or more earlier.

I don't feel any way in particular about Consolidated, but people calling them kooks or whatever over this are off their heads. Yes Andy, you can say whatever you want, that doesn't mean everyone has to agree or like what you say. The mindset of "I'm just speaking my mind" doesn't give you the right to be an obnoxious prick to people.

That's kinda my point. Andy is a loud idiot, so I feel like you'd have to be kinda insecure to want to get hostile based on what he thinks of you/your business. Like yeah, Andy was acting lame too, but why not just be a grown up and ignore him?

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2017, 09:02:07 AM »
Andy is crazy and can take a beating. Fucking Todd Prince was on the episode which is crazy because in the 90s he kicked andy’s teeth out of his head. Ya fuck birdo rolling up on the scene like he was gonna do something and that fucking lame skid mark for sure would of got his ass served to him. Birdo may have done some damage but he is twice his size and not once did Andy say he wanted to throw down. Birdo looks like you haven’t seen your junk in a few years. Birdo gonna pull up on slap and try to fight everyone or bop them with his belly
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2017, 09:08:40 AM »
If Andy wasn't 18, no one would take his side. Can't wait for his offspring to grow up. Think he was born with herpes? It happens...

Henry Sanchez knows what the fuck is up