Author Topic: Andy Roy vs Consolidated  (Read 76232 times)

fang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Re: Andy Roy vs Consolidated
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2017, 11:30:08 PM »
They also run broprints which I believe does custom silkscrerning and stickers etc

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2017, 11:50:43 PM »
Talking shit on my jorts, fuck you man.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If Andy wasn't 18, no one would take his side. Can't wait for his offspring to grow up. Think he was born with herpes? It happens...

Henry Sanchez knows what the fuck is up
[close]
You seem to be taking this Andy Roy/Birdo beef harder than both parties involved, got a lot of free time down in Buttfuck, Tennessee I presume.
[close]

Your tripping. I've replied 3-4 times. You Roy dick riders are the ones on 24 hour IG and SLAP patrol yelling/typing 18! 18! Suck his dick bitch, catch some herps to go with your aids cocksucker
Shut the fuck up cornball. You got ether'd on national television. end of story. skateboarding does not want you. especially not on this side lil man.  Free Max B
FREE MAX B

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2017, 10:30:22 AM »
Andy is crazy and can take a beating. Fucking Todd Prince was on the episode which is crazy because in the 90s he kicked andy’s teeth out of his head. Ya fuck birdo rolling up on the scene like he was gonna do something and that fucking lame skid mark for sure would of got his ass served to him. Birdo may have done some damage but he is twice his size and not once did Andy say he wanted to throw down. Birdo looks like you haven’t seen your junk in a few years. Birdo gonna pull up on slap and try to fight everyone or bop them with his belly
do y'all know the difference between inciting a fight and defending yourself? I am not on some fanboy shit for Andy we all know he used to rape dudes in jail. Thats established and very not-back worthy. Just trying to point out that andy is probably on parole/probation for years to come and in the eyes of the court if he threw the first punch thats called assault and he'd probably go back to jail (birdo is definitely a snitch biscuit). He stuck his face out inches from Birdo and said "do what you gotta do"... he wasn't gonna start the shit but if you think a dude with a prison mentality isn't down to throw hands with whoever regardless of size after being touched youre tripping. context clues people. Birdo had all those shirts made and ready for sale the day after this aired. Andy realized they were doing it for publicity and ate a fucking banana and laughed in dudes face repeating fuck consolidated. cmon. free max b
FREE MAX B

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2017, 10:58:31 AM »
I have to admit I have more respect for Andy now after that altercation.  He stood his ground, repeated what he said and didn't front at all.  And that day Bird dick Birdo's already tiny ween shrunk three sizes to microscopic levels.  And Shitstain Mike would of gotten his bottom fucking vandalized if he would of actually swung on Andy. 

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2017, 11:04:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Andy is crazy and can take a beating. Fucking Todd Prince was on the episode which is crazy because in the 90s he kicked andy’s teeth out of his head. Ya fuck birdo rolling up on the scene like he was gonna do something and that fucking lame skid mark for sure would of got his ass served to him. Birdo may have done some damage but he is twice his size and not once did Andy say he wanted to throw down. Birdo looks like you haven’t seen your junk in a few years. Birdo gonna pull up on slap and try to fight everyone or bop them with his belly
[close]
do y'all know the difference between inciting a fight and defending yourself? I am not on some fanboy shit for Andy we all know he used to rape dudes in jail. Thats established and very not-back worthy. Just trying to point out that andy is probably on parole/probation for years to come and in the eyes of the court if he threw the first punch thats called assault and he'd probably go back to jail (birdo is definitely a snitch biscuit). He stuck his face out inches from Birdo and said "do what you gotta do"... he wasn't gonna start the shit but if you think a dude with a prison mentality isn't down to throw hands with whoever regardless of size after being touched youre tripping. context clues people. Birdo had all those shirts made and ready for sale the day after this aired. Andy realized they were doing it for publicity and ate a fucking banana and laughed in dudes face repeating fuck consolidated. cmon. free max b
Andy owned them that day, no question. If you show up throw hands, what's an ex con gonna do, call the cops?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 11:09:06 AM by SodaJerk »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Andy owned them that day, no question. If you show up throw hands, what's an ex con gonna do, call the cops?

I was saying birdo is a full fledged bitch with the skid mark guy.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2017, 12:40:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

I was saying birdo is a full fledged bitch with the skid mark guy.
I know

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2017, 02:18:59 PM »
if you listen to the Thrasher audio interview with Jason Jessee that Phelps does, Jake brings up Consolidated and Jason is just like "nope", and on to the next topic. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

jomeara1

« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2017, 03:35:56 PM »
Before all this happened between Roy and Birdo, I don't think I ever knew anything about Consolidated other than recognizing their logo and that Mike Peterson rides/rode for them.   

Sexytoes69

• Rep: -6
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2017, 08:05:05 PM »
anybody remember the Consolidated blanket pro team??

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2017, 05:04:42 PM »
Consolidated have always been wack check this old advert, Birdo vs Bo Turner now that would be something i`d pay to view

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2017, 05:06:46 PM »
Seemed like a skit. Old news, but yeah.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #133 on: October 10, 2017, 07:35:39 PM »
Before all this happened between Roy and Birdo, I don't think I ever knew anything about Consolidated other than recognizing their logo and that Mike Peterson rides/rode for them.   

Then you should probably do some studying because they had the sickest team around for a good while.  Consolidated #1 is a classic video.

shark tits

« Reply #134 on: October 10, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Then you should probably do some studying because they had the sickest team around for a good while.  Consolidated #1 is a classic video.
that's right and 'no tomorrow' was a sartrean masterpiece, 'kings of promotion' had it's moments even if it were a funny disappointing follow up and 'is what it is' was what it was.
movie clips and soundtrack were on point like crazy!

gnidraobetaks

• Rep: 20
« Reply #135 on: October 10, 2017, 07:55:02 PM »
CONSOLIDATED WOOD SUCKS. SKIDMARK IS CORNY AS FUCK. BIRDO HAS TINY BALD PP.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2017, 06:05:23 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCNfLYFKcU/

This could be interesting,or an hour long shit show of whining.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2017, 07:32:41 AM »
Heavy as in what? We all know a lot of those dudes did a lot drugs back then and that it was wild times. Oh ya and Andy said fuck anti hero, I love the company I work but sometimes I say fuck this place. What else can they gossip about? Not fucking much. The only thing I see heavy is birdoes chin.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

calvinsdream

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCNfLYFKcU/

This could be interesting,or
an hour long shit show of whining.

Company that hasn't been relevant for a decade will likely talk about how good the old days were and how bad nike is. Pass.

Just ride those coat tails, guys.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2017, 08:44:41 AM »
That'll Ben awful. Only time the shetler show is good is when he has westgate on. He had Jerry on about two years ago and it was an awful interview. It's like he knew nothing about Jerry and wasn't prepared to ask questions which is whack. Getting him on the shetler show is a huge get so at least make sure it's not going to blow.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2017, 10:04:59 AM »
anybody remember the Consolidated blanket pro team??

I seem to recall the butcher and ed templeton being on it...

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2017, 10:50:20 AM »

Maybe they should take their own advice and just stop doing it.... (their company i mean)

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2017, 10:55:37 AM »

Maybe they should take their own advice and just stop doing it.... (their company i mean)
Agreed

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2017, 11:16:12 AM »

that's a good one you're absolutely right

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2017, 11:33:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Here in America, it certainly wouldn't be the first time an ex con called the cops. We are the snitch capital or the world, and people will do a lot to stay free if it means they end up not violating the terms of their parole. Not saying Andy would do that, but I've known of people who have followed suit in similar situations.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

shark tits

« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »
i'm pretty sure andy's off paper by now [otherwise he'd be violated and back in prison by now]. just talking to a cop can be a violation like 'hey you look suspicious' and you have to tell your officer. shit is mad fucked and why recidivism rates are so high and the prison business is booming.
but i don't think you can skate and travel on parole [unless you're gg allin] it will catch you fast. prolly andy served his whole sentence or whatever a long time ago. he may have been on paper when he gave lessons and had a wife and lived a sedentary range life.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2017, 11:53:05 AM »

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2017, 04:14:34 PM »
Alan Petersen is one of the greatest of all time. His old Consolidated parts are friggin' nuts, there's a few insane ones that aren't on YouTube as far as I know :(

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2017, 10:21:40 PM »
When I was a kid, Karma Tsocheff and Jesse Paez were two skaters that got me hella stoked. In that sense, I was always interested in Consolidated as a company. Not really sure what they're up to now, but I'm not really feeling those banana shoes they put out. At least, I wouldn't ever buy a pair.

On the other hand, I think that the band that's shown playing at Potrero in Andy Roy's epicly later'd (the band with the fat dude that you see in one of the scenes playing out at the park) is associated with nazi groups. I watched the epicly later'd from the 14min point that you all recommended on here until the end, and despite the pictures of Roy with the white dude in prison I didn't hear explicit mention of his association with any nazi groups. Maybe I missed it.

So, on balance I would say that anyone with a discerning eye can see that Consolidated comes out on top here. Unfortunately, most people are are still on that macho jock shit that doesn't allow room for much critical thinking. If you're on the quick to judge jock perspective, then Roy comes out on top because he did indeed stand his ground as much as he could. At least, that's what it seems like from the video. There does seem to be a big leap from the face to face confrontation to the scene of Roy saying, "Let's leave guys." The fact that there's no footage of him shredding Derby doesn't add much to his claim to be gnarlier than Birdo, who he says supposedly can't grind anything at derby.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2017, 12:52:59 AM »
When I was a kid, Karma Tsocheff and Jesse Paez were two skaters that got me hella stoked. In that sense, I was always interested in Consolidated as a company. Not really sure what they're up to now, but I'm not really feeling those banana shoes they put out. At least, I wouldn't ever buy a pair.

On the other hand, I think that the band that's shown playing at Potrero in Andy Roy's epicly later'd (the band with the fat dude that you see in one of the scenes playing out at the park) is associated with nazi groups. I watched the epicly later'd from the 14min point that you all recommended on here until the end, and despite the pictures of Roy with the white dude in prison I didn't hear explicit mention of his association with any nazi groups. Maybe I missed it.

So, on balance I would say that anyone with a discerning eye can see that Consolidated comes out on top here. Unfortunately, most people are are still on that macho jock shit that doesn't allow room for much critical thinking. If you're on the quick to judge jock perspective, then Roy comes out on top because he did indeed stand his ground as much as he could. At least, that's what it seems like from the video. There does seem to be a big leap from the face to face confrontation to the scene of Roy saying, "Let's leave guys." The fact that there's no footage of him shredding Derby doesn't add much to his claim to be gnarlier than Birdo, who he says supposedly can't grind anything at derby.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where did you get this magic 14 min mark mention from and why are you throwing shade about supposed nazi bands and photos of Andy with white guys in prison? Do you know much about racial division in prison, is Andy meant to have big house photos looking like United Colors of Benneton?