Consolidated

What wood shop do you use?
16 (27.6%)
Is Karma still getting a pay check?
15 (25.9%)
Fred Gall
27 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Ask Consolidated  (Read 23657 times)

yapple dapple

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Ask Consolidated
« on: September 30, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »
You know they'll come on here and defend their shit, plus we haven't had a Q&A in a long time.
I'll pop it of.

So Leticia, It seems you didn't want to sign a waiver to be on Vice. Why not? The black and white dress was cute. Who is the designer? What country was it made in? And most important, what shoes are you wearing?
P.s your hair looked foxtastic...

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Ask Consolidated
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 03:38:45 PM »
Hey Leticia, how many days has it been since Skidmark Mike wiped his ass?

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »
Is Consolidated a front for cartel money laundering? I don't see any other reason for its existence.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 05:03:52 PM by Level 60 Dwarf Paladin »
you never know about pre-cum 

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 05:37:28 PM »
I literally wouldn't know this company existed if it wasn't for losers posting about the dont do it army on social media. Whats their stance on kneeing for the national anthem though?

fangen

• Rep: -24
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2017, 06:04:27 PM »
This generation of skaters are so regular they'd lynch a cultural mainstay for taking shots at a sports corporation notorious for repetitiously fucking over a bunch of shops, meanwhile backing a drug addicted habitual bridge burner. Patrick O'Dell comes out of this looking the tackiest and it also reassures that Vice and skating is a fuckin corny combo.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 06:55:51 PM »
Did you ever consider that your company makes people want to buy Nikes instead of boycotting them?

shark tits

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2017, 07:02:32 PM »
can karma's cat really eat a whole watermelon?
leticia, i don't really wanna dance. girl.........
birdo, it was great seeing you and andy roy let your nuts hang. sometimes a man has gotta let his nuts hang. bushwick bill taught me that. but when is it appropriate for a man to hang dong? i've always thought of consolidated as the arbiter of cool movies, would you say harvey keitel hanging dong in bad lieutenant was the height of the genre?
did jj's white power bother you? inspire you?
tell us a good alan peterson story.
all those andy roy watching karma fight til the paez brothers pulled out blades stories, who was in charge? was leticia sposedta be the chaperone? i don't remember her back in the day.
add black arms to the mix and consolidated may have been the toughest team in skating for a few months in the 90s. true or false?
were you scared that nominating bo turner to F_A_G was gonna get you beat up or did you figure he'd just punch the riders?
does casey hellbent live in a tent? does he get a lot of pussy sleeping in the poganips?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »
This generation of skaters are so regular they'd lynch a cultural mainstay for taking shots at a sports corporation notorious for repetitiously fucking over a bunch of shops, meanwhile backing a drug addicted habitual bridge burner. Patrick O'Dell comes out of this looking the tackiest and it also reassures that Vice and skating is a fuckin corny combo.

A habitual bridge burner?  That's fucking clever..

Why you gotta throw hate at O'Dell?  What the hell did he do??  Besides make a god damn great documentary series.  And I damn well enjoy having a series like Epicly Later'd on cable television.  I think all signs point to your an asshole... O and don't kid yourself, Consolidated is not a cultural mainstay, they are a cultural embarrassment.  When's the last time you supported their company??  Bird dick Birdo doesn't even skate and judging by his behavior in this episode and his corny ass marketing campaigns, he's a fucking clown.  Fuck outta here

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 02:52:16 AM »
Leticia, do you think that if no one showed up to confront Andy over his opinions the "Fuck Consolidated " footage would even have made the edit?
Do you think isolating your brand in your own little corner and throwing a pity party when people don't fuck with you is good for business/ the industry/ your riders/ selling tshirts to disaffected weekend warriors?

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 02:58:21 AM »
Leticia, do you think that if no one showed up to confront Andy over his opinions the "Fuck Consolidated " footage would even have made the edit?
Do you think isolating your brand in your own little corner and throwing a pity party when people don't fuck with you is good for business/ the industry/ your riders/ selling tshirts to disaffected weekend warriors?
GET EMMMM

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2017, 09:42:11 AM »

Finish em!!!!!

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2017, 10:26:55 AM »

That situation was so lame. Are they seriously gonna try to fight everybody that doesn't like their brand? I'm not sure who the dude with the hat on was but what a kook. You're gonna go grab your old ass boss to help you fight someone that's twice your age because he doesn't like your company because he had a negative experience with them? Fucking whack.

gnidraobetaks

• Rep: 19
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2017, 12:10:04 PM »
Birdo has Tiny PP confirmed.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2017, 01:11:17 PM »
You know they'll come on here and defend their shit, plus we haven't had a Q&A in a long time.
I'll pop it of.

So Leticia, It seems you didn't want to sign a waiver to be on Vice. Why not? The black and white dress was cute. Who is the designer? What country was it made in? And most important, what shoes are you wearing?

maybe the strangest thing about the whole affair to me is that both birdo and skidmark tough guy DID sign a waiver allowing vice to air any of that footage of them as they saw fit (they must have, right?)

which means either:
a) they're both so deeply kooks that they actually could think they came out looking 'good' or 'cool' or 'right', as if they somehow 'won' that confrontation, rather than looking like middle schoolers (particularly uncharismatic and unlikeable middle schoolers, i was a fuck load cooler at 13 than these two adult men)

or b) they navigate the world with the same sophistication and nuance that my two year old nephew does, and think that any form of attention must be a good form of attention

i find them both fascinating in the worst jerry springer show kind of way.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -299
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2017, 02:05:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That situation was so lame. Are they seriously gonna try to fight everybody that doesn't like their brand? I'm not sure who the dude with the hat on was but what a kook. You're gonna go grab your old ass boss to help you fight someone that's twice your age because he doesn't like your company because he had a negative experience with them? Fucking whack.

I said this in the other thread, but works again for a bonehead like this:

Two guys are minding there own business, they get asked a question, answer politely, then get a spray from some obnoxious loud mouth who has beef with them because the brand on one of their hats made a business decision a decade or more earlier.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2017, 04:18:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Two guys are minding there own business, they get asked a question, answer politely, then get a spray from some obnoxious loud mouth who has beef with them because the brand on one of their hats made a business decision a decade or more earlier.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 07:19:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Should of just kept getting in the car drove and and just chuckled about it and  said to each other “whoa was that Andy Roy?” “Wow that was crazy and what a dick” instead run back to belly man and then come back with him acting like you are all gonna do some life changing shit. As my old aunt Edna would say “2 wrongs don’t make a right” but seriously as bad ass as you were squaring up on ole Andy why didn’t you dump him in his tracks right then and there with the belly man?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 10:31:26 AM »
how on earth and why is consolidated still a company. really the only question anyone should have for them in 2017. free max b
FREE MAX B

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 03:13:45 PM »
So they run and put their head in the sand. Way to go Consolidated.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »
So they run and put their head in the sand. Way to go Consolidated.
They plan to respond with a Jesse Paez  reissue. They should seriously give Karma a brand. He was a favorite every skater I skated with back when Consolidated started. Styles

Grind King Rims

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 07:12:07 AM »

Leticia: Hi, my name is Shay, and I'm from New Rochelle and I just don't understand; why you so mad? Like, what are you so mad about?

leticia

• Rep: 20
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 02:53:57 PM »
I'll pop it of.

Where did you hear that from???  It was the complete opposite!  I saw the whole thing go down and was actually part of it, and when they asked us to sign the waiver, I was the first to ask for the pen. I honestly was thinking, how bad could they distort this? haha.  Dress was a gift from my sister and sandals, I would have to go back and look, cuz I don't remember which ones I grabbed.  As for my hair, wow, thanks.  We had just had a Derby Q the day before for Go Skateboarding Day, and had gone out and partied til pretty late, so when I got the call in the morning, I literally just got out of bed, threw something on and headed out.  Guess it's called the "Bed Head?" haha

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
Dear Leticia

Are you currently single ?

Have you ever fucked on Robert Alanman, or any of your riders for the matter ?

Sincerely,
lilboosie

leticia

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »
Dear Leticia

Are you currently single ?

Have you ever fucked on Robert Alanman, or any of your riders for the matter ?

Sincerely,
lilboosie

Yes, I am currently single and have never been with any of our riders.

leticia

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 03:08:59 PM »
Here is a link to a podcast we just did.  Maybe it will answer some of these questions if you've got 2.5 hours. :o

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb4GYojslTc&feature=youtu.be

And if you're still interested in stuff after checking this out, just hit me up.

Thanks.

Kuger Smoothing

• Rep: 1
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »
How come you and birdo kicked off Jesse Paez ?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 03:14:31 PM »
Leticia, what was Patrick trying to gain by distorting the whole confrontation?  What was the point of showing it at all?  Why did they cut you from the scene if you were talking the most shit? 

leticia

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 03:20:29 PM »

I actually wasn't working here at the time when Jesse was kicked off.  Birdo had another partner, Steve Keenan, who was in charge of accounting.  I hear that he wasn't skating and was taking a big salary which they couldn't afford, so they had to cut him.  But in the end, everybody made amends and Jesse actually came back and rode for us again after he was done with Think.

leticia

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 03:25:26 PM »
Leticia, what was Patrick trying to gain by distorting the whole confrontation?  What was the point of showing it at all?  Why did they cut you from the scene if you were talking the most shit?

I think this is a question for Patrick, as I don't know their motives.  I guess their overall motive was to glamorize Andy since it was an Andy Roy episode and we didn't really help with that situation. haha.  But while the camera was running, I did tell Andy to tell the world his whole list of reasons of why we sucked so bad, and he chose to run away instead.   

Kuger Smoothing

• Rep: 1
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 03:29:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I actually wasn't working here at the time when Jesse was kicked off.  Birdo had another partner, Steve Keenan, who was in charge of accounting.  I hear that he wasn't skating and was taking a big salary which they couldn't afford, so they had to cut him.  But in the end, everybody made amends and Jesse actually came back and rode for us again after he was done with Think.

Thank you.

I had heard that it was Keenan who let him go