Consolidated

What wood shop do you use?
16 (27.6%)
Is Karma still getting a pay check?
15 (25.9%)
Fred Gall
27 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Ask Consolidated  (Read 23648 times)

streetsoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
Re: Ask Consolidated
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2017, 05:16:12 PM »
Since the airing of the VICE episode, has Consolidated received more negative or positive attention from skaters? My guess is about half and half but I wondered how the stint has impacted your guys' supporters?
+1 from streetsoup..

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2017, 06:07:31 PM »
fucking hell Im not sure who the biggest fuckign kook is in all of this horseshit.

fucking "ronhole rapeme" if you pause the episode at 14:12 you can see a fucking bannana in roys back pocket before he confronts the skidmark wanker.

Christ sakes you're all fucking kooks, the nazi conspiracy dorks, Ms. "i dont even fucking skate yet i rag on and on about how important skater owned companies are" leticia, and myself for responding to all you dick lickers.
I like you.

...Another thread where “Atiba Applebum” posts, whines, and doesn’t have anything skate related to say...shocking
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bawtawd3

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
Is consolidated just a metaphore for the love beetween you and birdo that you both refuse to let die?

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2017, 08:03:34 PM »
Who was the ginger lookin shaved head guy doing shifty flips and that?

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2017, 08:15:28 PM »

Demarcus James

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2017, 08:25:55 PM »

Birdo?

Nah he cant flip his board, n/m

leticia

• Rep: 20
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2017, 07:18:05 PM »
Wat is the average salary that consolidated pays its pros?

How much does consolidated pay its ams?

Why doesn’t consolidated make shaped boards, like one shaped like a banana ?

Sorry, but I'm not gonna put that info out.  I can just tell you we work within our means and our riders understand and appreciate it.

And haha, that would be rad!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:24:28 PM by leticia »

leticia

« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2017, 07:21:49 PM »
Since the airing of the VICE episode, has Consolidated received more negative or positive attention from skaters? My guess is about half and half but I wondered how the stint has impacted your guys' supporters?
+1 from streetsoup..

No doubt about it, definitely negative at first! haha
But luckily, people have checked out the podcast and have had an open mind, so they get it more....
As for our supporters, they were solid and we got emails/messages/calls of support, but again, after the explanations, I think it made them more at ease as well.

leticia

« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »
Is consolidated just a metaphore for the love beetween you and birdo that you both refuse to let die?

Haha, not even close!  He actually got married a little bit ago, and I love her...we totally hang!

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 125
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2017, 12:36:33 AM »
Was Moish your sole artist before Bratrud?
Who does your art?

And the cube is the best logo in skateboarding.
R.I.P. Moish

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2017, 01:08:02 AM »
Leticia, do you think that if no one showed up to confront Andy over his opinions the "Fuck Consolidated " footage would even have made the edit?
Do you think isolating your brand in your own little corner and throwing a pity party when people don't fuck with you is good for business/ the industry/ your riders/ selling tshirts to disaffected weekend warriors?
Just quoting myself as you seem to have been distracted by banana gate and missed my questions. I'd also like to ask, was the shetler show already booked before EL went out? If not do you think he would have reached out without your Vice airtime?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
Expand Quote
fucking hell Im not sure who the biggest fuckign kook is in all of this horseshit.

fucking "ronhole rapeme" if you pause the episode at 14:12 you can see a fucking bannana in roys back pocket before he confronts the skidmark wanker.

Christ sakes you're all fucking kooks, the nazi conspiracy dorks, Ms. "i dont even fucking skate yet i rag on and on about how important skater owned companies are" leticia, and myself for responding to all you dick lickers.
[close]
I like you.

...Another thread where “Atiba Applebum” posts, whines, and doesn’t have anything skate related to say...shocking
wow, another thread where you fucking suck and you had nothing at all to say
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • &#3232;_&#3232;
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2017, 01:19:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Sorry, but I'm not gonna put that info out.  I can just tell you we work within our means and our riders understand and appreciate it.

If you PM me the rider's salary and basically the entire payroll info of your company I will buy a consolidated shirt or hat or something

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2017, 01:54:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Sorry, but I'm not gonna put that info out.  I can just tell you we work within our means and our riders understand
and appreciate it.

[close]

If you PM me the rider's salary and basically the entire payroll info of your company I will buy a consolidated shirt or hat or something

an offer that no company owner could refuse  ;D

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2017, 03:12:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have a feeling the answer is $0.00... with royalties lower than the industry standard.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

sheboyganheadben

• Rep: -21
  • shotgun to the dick
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »
why tf did it take you so long to try dropping in. this is from 3 years ago jesus christ. that being said you took that fuckin head banger like a champ. also this whole shit is dumb af.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 03:43:08 PM by sheboyganheadben »

"One time I was on mushrooms and I was skating vert and it was kill. Everything turned into sequences. Kickflips would be like: click, click, click...It was Kill"-Darren Navarette

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2017, 03:43:45 PM »
why tf did it take you so long to try dropping in. this is from 3 years ago jesus christ. that being said you took that fuckin head banger like a champ. also this whole shit is dumb af.

Gaaaaaawwwwwdaaaaaamnnnnn!

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2017, 03:47:19 PM »
She nee some milk

sheboyganheadben

• Rep: -21
  • shotgun to the dick
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2017, 03:50:47 PM »
for real though, does anyone have the missing footage of andy roy getting bitched out by leticia? this whole beef things bums me out pretty hard. it's like i just found out about my parents got divorced only it was like 20 years ago.

"One time I was on mushrooms and I was skating vert and it was kill. Everything turned into sequences. Kickflips would be like: click, click, click...It was Kill"-Darren Navarette

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2017, 06:17:15 PM »
for real though, does anyone have the missing footage of andy roy getting bitched out by leticia? this whole beef things bums me out pretty hard. it's like i just found out about my parents got divorced only it was like 20 years ago.
Hit up O'dell

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2017, 06:22:08 PM »
Leticia if you're reading this somewhere out there is a a grown man with a school boy crush on you.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

leticia

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2017, 06:42:43 PM »
Was Moish your sole artist before Bratrud?
Who does your art?

And the cube is the best logo in skateboarding.
R.I.P. Moish

Yeah, Moish was Consolidated's first and sole artist for the first 6-7 years or so.  And he is responsible for coming up with the Cube for our logo.  😊.  Yes, RIP Moish... 😔.
Since Moish and Todd, we've had a bunch of artists do boards for us:  ones that we've worked with a lot are: Alex Duke, Chris Bourke from the U.K., Sadam Yoshizawa from Japan, Beau Barcus, and recently RB Morris.  And if anybody submits artwork we like, we've also worked with them too.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2017, 06:51:49 PM »
Leticia, what is your personal opinion of Skidmark Mike?  Don't you get frustrated with him for not properly wiping his ass?  It bugs me and I don't even know the guy.

leticia

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2017, 06:52:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Leticia, do you think that if no one showed up to confront Andy over his opinions the "Fuck Consolidated " footage would even have made the edit?
Do you think isolating your brand in your own little corner and throwing a pity party when people don't fuck with you is good for business/ the industry/ your riders/ selling tshirts to disaffected weekend warriors?
[close]
Just quoting myself as you seem to have been distracted by banana gate and missed my questions. I'd also like to ask, was the shetler show already booked before EL went out? If not do you think he would have reached out without your Vice airtime?

You know, I have no idea!  But I'm glad we did, because even if the edit didn't make it seem so, I know what went down and Andy went running away...and the personal bonus for me is that I got to tell Andy and the camera how I felt about him.  It felt good to get it off my chest.  🙂
And sorry, don't really understand the second part of your post?
As for the Shetler show, no, he reached out to me after Epicly Laterd.  He said his podcast was live and uncensored and it seemed like a refreshing change, so we went for it.  So yeah, I think him reaching out had everything to do with EL.

leticia

« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2017, 06:55:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Sorry, but I'm not gonna put that info out.  I can just tell you we work within our means and our riders understand
and appreciate it.

[close]

[close]

an offer that no company owner could refuse  ;D

Haha.  👍😉

shark tits

« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2017, 07:05:25 PM »
nice knowing you mongoloid.
actually, maybe bobby peru will just change your username to 'i sniff leticia's butthole all the time'.

leticia

« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2017, 07:08:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Gaaaaaawwwwwdaaaaaamnnnnn!

Haha, it probably took me so long cuz I knew deep down inside that I was gonna slam! 🤕😂

Mongoloid

« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2017, 07:10:28 PM »
nice knowing you mongoloid.
actually, maybe bobby peru will just change your username to 'i sniff leticia's butthole all the time'.

If Bobby Bobby Bobby.. Digi Digi Digi does that, than he's the best fucking mod out! Honestly if he gives me shit before consulting my bae Leticia first (Who wouldn't want me banned) than Bobby South America can get fucked.

No one, not even mods get special treatment in the Mongoloid romper room! Oh, and fuck Ronald rectal exam Reagan for returning to his personal particular brand of masturbatory self congratulation. Seriously Gipper fuck you and your grandmother!

bawtawd3

« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2017, 07:14:54 PM »
Post your dick mongoloid, this is your only shot! Go all the way then jerk off from the feeling of a thrilling exibition.

leticia

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2017, 07:15:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Hit up O'dell

Yeah, Patrick's got it all...