Consolidated

What wood shop do you use?
16 (27.6%)
Is Karma still getting a pay check?
15 (25.9%)
Fred Gall
27 (46.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Ask Consolidated  (Read 23663 times)

Mongoloid

Re: Ask Consolidated
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2017, 07:19:21 PM »
Post your dick mongoloid, this is your only shot! Go all the way then jerk off from the feeling of a thrilling exibition.

I was gonna post my dick in a previous thread motherfuckers were lamenting about snakes. Don't tempt this average dicked drunkard.

Tobey is all tinder stories and putting out the D, but got all fucking bashful when push came to shove. I'll post my average dick with no hesitations either way.

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge.... I'm trying not to lose my head uh huh huh huh

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2017, 07:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Post your dick mongoloid, this is your only shot! Go all the way then jerk off from the feeling of a thrilling exibition.
[close]

I was gonna post my dick in a previous thread motherfuckers were lamenting about snakes. Don't tempt this average dicked drunkard.

Tobey is all tinder stories and putting out the D, but got all fucking bashful when push came to shove. I'll post my average dick with no hesitations either way.

Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge.... I'm trying not to lose my head uh huh huh huh

That reminds me, where the fuck has Tracer been?

leticia

• Rep: 20
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2017, 07:23:42 PM »
Leticia, what is your personal opinion of Skidmark Mike?  Don't you get frustrated with him for not properly wiping his ass?  It bugs me and I don't even know the guy.

My honest personal opinion is he did what a good friend would do.  He saw Andy talking smack about Birdo and our company in front of a camera and let us know.  I'm stoked he has our back like that...I think only a coward would have bowed down to him and not said anything, really...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 07:32:13 PM by leticia »

Mongoloid

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2017, 07:24:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That reminds me, where the fuck has Tracer been?

Does anyone care outside of basic curiousity?

I'm glad we aren't asking "where the fuck is Tobey" as the alternative.

shark tits

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »
tracer has boycotted the new slap layout since sept28th.
set the bar for us mongoloid, you intrepid poster, you.

Mongoloid

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:33 PM »
tracer has boycotted the new slap layout since sept28th.
set the bar for us mongoloid, you intrepid poster, you.

I hate the new Slap too, but all degenerates need a space to loiter.

bawtawd3

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2017, 07:34:31 PM »
Shes drying up dude hurry

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2017, 07:41:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Leticia, what is your personal opinion of Skidmark Mike?  Don't you get frustrated with him for not properly wiping his ass?  It bugs me and I don't even know the guy.
[close]

My honest personal opinion is he did what a good friend would do.  He saw Andy talking smack about Birdo and our company in front of a camera and let us know.  I'm stoked he has our back like that...I think only a coward would have bowed down to him and not said anything, really...

I said before that I have a feeling if he would of actually pushed or swung on Andy(which apparently Andy asked him to do), he would of got hurt.  The guy just came off as a real wimp in the edit.  God damn those Hollywood assholes with their CGI!!

leticia

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2017, 08:27:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I said before that I have a feeling if he would of actually pushed or swung on Andy(which apparently Andy asked him to do), he would of got hurt.  The guy just came off as a real wimp in the edit.  God damn those Hollywood assholes with their CGI!!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure with one punch, Andy would have been out. Haha. And speaking of cowardly moves, the Vice guys told us a funny story after Andy went running away.  They said they had come the day before to Derby to film, but when they got there, he saw that we were there, and he looked at them and said, "Maybe today is not a good day to do this." And they left. Haha.  I didn't see him that day, but a couple people that were there told me that they did see him and then saw him leave.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2017, 08:51:58 PM »
Let's be real here birdo would be puffing his chest out like a big goofball waiting to throw an old man punch and roy would pounce on him like a deranged spider monkey

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2017, 09:28:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure with one punch, Andy would have been out. Haha. And speaking of cowardly moves, the Vice guys told us a funny story after Andy went running away.  They said they had come the day before to Derby to film, but when they got there, he saw that we were there, and he looked at them and said, "Maybe today is not a good day to do this." And they left. Haha.  I didn't see him that day, but a couple people that were there told me that they did see him and then saw him leave.

Wait so you guys were there the day before?  As in you and Bird Dick?  How could that be?  You don't skate and he has a bad back and only skates to the store occasionally?  Why would you guys be at the skatepark that day or anyday for that matter? 

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2017, 09:37:55 PM »
Something smells fishy... and it's not your banana basket

muntcuscle

• Rep: 44
« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2017, 09:41:41 PM »
Who was the ginger lookin shaved head guy doing shifty flips and that?

Brian Seber

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 128
« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2017, 11:11:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Was Moish your sole artist before Bratrud?
Who does your art?

And the cube is the best logo in skateboarding.
R.I.P. Moish
[close]

Yeah, Moish was Consolidated's first and sole artist for the first 6-7 years or so.  And he is responsible for coming up with the Cube for our logo.  😊.  Yes, RIP Moish... 😔.
Since Moish and Todd, we've had a bunch of artists do boards for us:  ones that we've worked with a lot are: Alex Duke, Chris Bourke from the U.K., Sadam Yoshizawa from Japan, Beau Barcus, and recently RB Morris.  And if anybody submits artwork we like, we've also worked with them too.
You guys should put out a book with your graphics and unseen pictures of riders and whatever other rad shit you guys find. Also stickers that were not made into boards. There so many good ones.

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2017, 11:28:24 PM »
I like the Name Change from Leticia to Letishahhh
I LOL/d when you said you Americanized it
Do You even Street Style ???

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2017, 11:42:31 PM »
Wait, leticia, do you by chance have any good fred gall stories? Last ditch effort.

calvinsdream

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2017, 08:56:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

So you're hanging onto a rumor from a person from Vice about Andy leaving? OK. Hold onto that like a warm, warm blanket of legitimacy.

Also, like the other poster said, what the hell were you and birdos non skating asses doing hanging out at Derby if not purposely to be in the sidelines of EL?

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2017, 10:11:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So you're hanging onto a rumor from a person from Vice about Andy leaving? OK. Hold onto that like a warm, warm blanket of legitimacy.

Also, like the other poster said, what the hell were you and birdos non skating asses doing hanging out at Derby if not purposely to be in the sidelines of EL?

The day before was GSD.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The day before was GSD.

Touche....

Thanks for solving the case Sherlock.  But I bet you can't tell me who the fuck gave Andy that god damn banana...

That instagram post is comical.  Why does the winner of the best trick contest only get a deck?  I think it's only fair they get at least a pair of banana shoes too.  Just to remind everyone not to buy Nike and that they are the root of all thats evil in skating.  Just Don't Do It!

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »
Would you rather sponsor Fred Gall or Brian Seber?

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2017, 01:27:07 PM »
Would you rather sponsor Fred Gall or Brian Seber?

Correct answer is Fred Gall.

Would accept Tim Upson

leticia

« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2017, 03:26:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was Moish your sole artist before Bratrud?
Who does your art?

And the cube is the best logo in skateboarding.
R.I.P. Moish
[close]

Yeah, Moish was Consolidated's first and sole artist for the first 6-7 years or so.  And he is responsible for coming up with the Cube for our logo.  😊.  Yes, RIP Moish... 😔.
Since Moish and Todd, we've had a bunch of artists do boards for us:  ones that we've worked with a lot are: Alex Duke, Chris Bourke from the U.K., Sadam Yoshizawa from Japan, Beau Barcus, and recently RB Morris.  And if anybody submits artwork we like, we've also worked with them too.
[close]
You guys should put out a book with your graphics and unseen pictures of riders and whatever other rad shit you guys find. Also stickers that were not made into boards. There so many good ones.

That would be rad.  :)  Moish had actually hit me up about doing a book with everyone that has a Consolidated tattoo and having everybody tell the story behind it.  He was super fired up on it and was gonna take complete control over it...so bummed we didn't get to it....:(.

leticia

« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2017, 03:27:32 PM »
Wait, leticia, do you by chance have any good fred gall stories? Last ditch effort.
No...sorry, have never met him..

leticia

« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2017, 03:31:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sorry, kinda confused on this one...what rumor are you talking about?

As for Derby, we were there the day before for a DerbyQ we had for GSD, and then the next day, cuz we heard Andy was talking smack.

leticia

« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2017, 03:32:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The day before was GSD.

Thanks.  :)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sorry, kinda confused on this one...what rumor are you talking about?

As for Derby, we were there the day before for a DerbyQ we had for GSD, and then the next day, cuz we heard Andy was talking smack.

The rumor that your presence frightened Andy Roy away, when the most logical reason would be that maybe they decided not to film a personal documentary in middle of a GSD contest in a smallish skate park.

I guess it’s easy to act like everything that justifies your side happened off camera or was left out of the edit because you get the superiority of pretending to be right without any burden of proof required.   But I guess it’s worked and we can dole out kissy face emojis to any of these thirsty dorks on here desperate for a contact from a pretty lady.   I’m sure if that that Warped Tour roadie looking guy was was on here, things wouldn’t be so sympathetic

I mean I get it.  Gotta keep this alive to sell boobie decks and horrendous green mesh hats in this rough time between Back To School and Holiday season

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2017, 06:32:51 PM »
Yeah Whats up with that regular boob graphic, was that your idea Leticia?

I guarantee you Leticia that if you took a pic of your own tits and made a graphic of it, it would be the best thing to happen to your company in 10 years(financially of course).

O geez and I just came across this 'masterpiece'

You guys have a 12 year old boy coming up with ideas for graphics?

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1373
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »
This is a fun-looking corn holder.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2017, 11:27:36 PM »
Yeah Whats up with that regular boob graphic, was that your idea Leticia?

I guarantee you Leticia that if you took a pic of your own tits and made a graphic of it, it would be the best thing to happen to your company in 10 years(financially of course).

O geez and I just came across this 'masterpiece'

You guys have a 12 year old boy coming up with ideas for graphics?

Call Mindhunter.  Board is showing signs of fantasizing about female mutilation. 

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 60
« Reply #119 on: October 21, 2017, 05:30:26 AM »
^Yeah right (pincherbug)! If it had the 1-8 eagle on it, you know you'd love it!  ::)

Their "loteria" series was pretty awesome.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 05:33:12 AM by franquietits »