Author Topic: DROPPED PRICES FS OR TRADE Savier Shoes Fulton and Trainer models 11.5  (Read 1054 times)

tangar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
all of these items are negotiable, i set these prices lower than what ive seen on ebay, way lower. id like to get money but would be willing to trade for some shit ill use, id keep these if they were my size. i know Saviers have gone for crazy amounts on ebay, im not trying to get rich off these and id rather sell them here anyway. if you wanna flip them i dont give a fuck. i have inside angle and outside angles of both shoes for each pair but dont wanna post all that here. just let me know if your serious and wanna see more. i can email or send them on insta to make it quicker.

US11.5 missing insoles, these ones are a little used but as you can see still have tons of life and good tread on the bottom. $80 OBO

US11.5 original insoles included, super good condition, damn near brand new. $80 OBO

US11.5 no insoles, super good condition, damn near brand new. $80 OBO

$200 and take all 3 pairs. im willing to include shipping in the prices if its reasonable. if you are not in the US im sure we can work something out to keep it fair on both sides. like i said i dont wanna get over on anyone here but im also not trying to get ripped off. so lets make a deal and get these pieces of Skistory to a nice home to be enjoyed or destroyed. if you know someone who would be interested and can help me facilitate a sale, ill gladly paypal you some cash too. if noone buys the trainers i might keep them for myself even tho they are a full size too big lol.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:34:48 PM by tangar »
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH