Author Topic: JAWS vs. El Toro 20 stair  (Read 3861 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
JAWS vs. El Toro 20 stair
« on: October 30, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: JAWS vs. El Toro 20 stair
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 08:26:54 PM »
Anybody up for a good laugh?  This video popped up after I watched the Jaws one.  Check out this puss hair

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 08:35:46 PM »

Honestly that kick flip melon while wearing headphones is like two degrees away from that kid with a gofundme who is currently trying to hard flip finger flip Hollywood high.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

rubbery vagina

• Rep: -51
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 08:48:26 PM »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 10:08:44 PM »
Anybody up for a good laugh?  This video popped up after I watched the Jaws one.  Check out this puss hair

listening to this kid talk was painful. i dont know how he didnt blow his knees, achilles or a vertebrae. the random music was strange, and watching him run up to the throw down is ridiculous.

GinosGroceries

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 10:52:07 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nigga caint even nollie flip tho
I would give up my nollie flip in a heart beat if it meant I could session el toro.

ungzilla

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 06:50:15 AM »
given the choice between nollie flips and skating el toro, nollie flips would win 100000% of the time

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 883
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:56:03 AM »
I'm sure my nollie flips looked shitty when I was 14 too

Ineffable Epoch

• Rep: -77
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 07:51:18 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
listening to this kid talk was painful. i dont know how he didnt blow his knees, achilles or a vertebrae. the random music was strange, and watching him run up to the throw down is ridiculous.

Everything in the video was painful to watch

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 08:16:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

This got me thinking are all scooter pros like this? is there a jordan sanchez or bobby puleo of the scooter world?

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 08:50:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

This got me thinking are all scooter pros like this? is there a jordan sanchez or bobby puleo of the scooter world?

Everything about this is goofy.  It's hilarious watching him sprint to the stair set, yelling, with his helmet and knee pads and scooter in hand.  Not to be a sadist but I was sincerely hoping he would get broke off.  All the top comments on youtube are ridiculous.  Stuff like "this is the most inspirational thing I have ever seen"  haha seriously?? He didn't even land it.  And than he turns into a motivational speaker at the end with the "follow your dreams" bs.  I couldn't stop laughing just because of the fact adults look so god damn goofy on a scooter, I don't give two shits if your trying the Lyon 25.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 11:49:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

I've always just wondered if the concept of style existed within scootering, because every single rider or clip I've seen that is supposed to be considered "good" looks like the shit that people on /r/skateboarding would like. I know style is subjective, but grace and fluidity isn't, and I don't see a lot of that within scootering.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »
I can't imagine style exists in scooters. Anyone with an inkling of style would realize how much better skateboarding looks and just start doing that.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3328
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 02:35:40 PM »
I'm trying to imagine what the gangsta rollaway would look like on a scooter and it's making me giggle.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 02:54:55 PM »
I'm trying to imagine what the gangsta rollaway would look like on a scooter and it's making me giggle.

whose the stevie illiams of the scoot world

jomeara1

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »
No, you push your skateboard like a real man to build up speed!

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 04:14:55 PM »
That gif is one of the funniest I've seen in a while, him running, I'm surprised his legs didn't break, blows my mind that people scooter after 14 or at all

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 04:50:04 PM »
once saw a scoot crew of grown and bearded young men with their scoot filmer at a metropolitan train station, it was weird as fuck, they were like hesh scooterers on a filming mission

edit: i think one was wearing huf jacket...

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 05:06:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Saved me from clicking the video and forever being plagued with dorky scooter recommendations on YouTube +1

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 05:13:46 PM »
You guys are talking like how the normies talk about grown men skateboarding

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 05:34:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Saved me from clicking the video and forever being plagued with dorky scooter recommendations on YouTube +1

was there a scooter boulala who didn't need to grab?

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 06:59:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I've always just wondered if the concept of style existed within scootering, because every single rider or clip I've seen that is supposed to be considered "good" looks like the shit that people on /r/skateboarding would like. I know style is subjective, but grace and fluidity isn't, and I don't see a lot of that within scootering.

Style is subjective, but terrible videos are terrible videos. That was just awful on every level. Why has Youtube turned everyone into a mini Tony Robbins motivational speaker?
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 08:07:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah, Thanks for the gif!

Too bad there wasn't a tail whip. I'm pretty sure it isn't a real scooter trick without a tail whip.

Relating to Otaku's post: I was at a spot once and a crew of older scoot dudes showed up chain smoking. Like, if you're old enough to smoke, you're too old to scoot - anyway they ended up filming a tailwhip to grind, tailwhip mid grind, tailwhip out.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 10:29:18 PM »
once saw a scoot crew of grown and bearded young men with their scoot filmer at a metropolitan train station, it was weird as fuck, they were like hesh scooterers on a filming mission

edit: i think one was wearing huf jacket...

in the aaron herrington episode of the bunt he talks about skating a spot with a scooter kid wearing huf, quartersnacks, and i think some other obscure cool brand. i think the kid knew who he was too

Michelle Obama

• Rep: 3
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 12:41:35 AM »
I can't imagine style exists in scooters. Anyone with an inkling of style would realize how much better skateboarding looks and just start doing that.

There was a thread on here a year or two ago with this Australian scooter guy - dressed like Frodo doing no-comply scooter moves - so goddamn funny. There definitely is a Polar-esq scene of the scoot world
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:43:44 AM by Michelle Obama »

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 06:33:42 PM »
didn't look like he had any secret pads on, just a maniac kid and crew experiencing something .0000~001% of the population never will.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1374
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 08:17:41 PM »
He likes his post-session champagne, and Tony Hawk could probably set up a sponsorship with Dom Perignon. So the next huge thing he does, there'll be a table waiting at the bottom with crystal flutes and a sommelier. How quaint.