Author Topic: Fiboard ultimate electric skateboard: What is Carbon Fiber for?!  (Read 1034 times)

Yochida

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Fiboard ultimate electric skateboard: What is Carbon Fiber for?!
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:38:15 AM »
Hi, Hope y'all are well out there.

As many of us were trying to be pioneers at discovering the newly launched Electric Skateboard, I decided to give it a try, but I came across one of its features that made me wonder what it was for.

First, the one I have was stored and free-shipped from Indiegogo (You'll find the link to it underneath, kindly don't take as a promotion ^^)

It's basically provided with 12k Carbon Fiber and it says it's equivalent to an Aeronautic grad Carbon Fiber, sounds already mind-blowing, innit?!

What's more, the aerodynamic design increases the speed and provides a very easy and ethereal movement, which I enjoyed it a lot.

So what about that?!

Well, a concise view here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fiboard-ultimate-carbon-fiber-electric-skateboard

Wish me the best as I do for you (:

Chippedwood

• Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: Fiboard ultimate electric skateboard: What is Carbon Fiber for?!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »
I only smoke the best carbon 12K. Electricity and the clouds make everyone skate wetter.
if everyone eats more carbon the world will have less electricity, stop eat and jerk more. knuck before eveerything and good skateboard will prevail!
No more criminals for love and life and weird sex guys all love electric skateboard.
much death to all cows and pigs of the world and rape first before burger is made
as bob marley once said before he got cancer from a virgin white woman

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
Re: Fiboard ultimate electric skateboard: What is Carbon Fiber for?!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:51:34 PM »
a skateboard and a craigslist bike is like $300 why would you buy this
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5