Author Topic: Investing in digital trap coins yet?  (Read 1120 times)

bawtawd3

Investing in digital trap coins yet?
« on: November 02, 2017, 12:57:08 PM »
If not you should. Arright so check it, bitcoin is following similar trends as it was in the 3 digits, but now its in the 4 digits. Its just allitle offset, I cant explain in words.

Yall know I can see the future, I been fuckin with this, so listen, Im just tryin to help so we can all be eatin $50 dishes on st. thomas in the future, breezy Hawaiin shirts n all that. Its about 7k now, its gonna go fairly steady up to the 9k area. So if you wanna buy and sell quick this is the time. Once it gets to 8.5-9.5k its gonna blow up or hit a downward spiral for a bit cause of the 10k fear. BUT, if you wanna hold for the long time for the mega fund increase, this aint no thing.

The beast has been unleashed, shits right on the edge of mainstream. Its like if you invested in three six mafia right before they released the gotta sty fly song. The principles of the trap coin force it to increase, and with the knowledge and use always increasing, nows the time if you wanna have the best chance of coming up on some duckets.

You dont wanna be stuck hopping on the dick when the shits leveled out. Saying you wish you coulda got down with them, you damn right you wish you coulda got down with them.

Whole bunch of other world shit goin on too, basic income experiments going on, probably in part cause they realize a alternative strong system has been created and blah blah blah, I dont have time to expand on this.

So yeah.. I give my advice a honest 67% of coming true. These are good odds though. 

bawtawd3

Re: Investing in digital trap coins yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 01:30:12 PM »
Feel free to ask me anything regarding this.

rubbery vagina

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -51
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:57:50 PM »
alright, alright my nigga bawtad aint the sharpest tool in the shed but he do got that intuition though

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 05:56:10 AM »
did you just wake up from a three month benzo bender and picked up right where you left off on slap?

ungzilla

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 06:48:14 AM »
sorry i only trust bawtawds ver. 5 - 17 for investment advice

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 06:51:22 AM »

bawtawd9

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »
I was right tho....