Author Topic: Pros/Ams that post weed stuff too much  (Read 7647 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: Pros/Ams that post weed stuff too much
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2017, 08:05:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It was Kasper at Wallenburg.  I always forget the name of the Birdhouse am who was gay but I know that there was a pro who complained about it and it was supposedly Jeremy.

The Mayhew one happened.  I remember him mentioning it in an interview.

Wasn't Lennie Kirk super fucked up and randomly skating around SF when he came across that huge double kink he 50-50ed?

Here's a good one: Jake Johnson's double set wallride in Mind Field was done with an ankle that was so fucked up he was using duct tape to keep it together.  I believe it was one of the first times he was skating with Kalis.  He was super nervous and wasn't planning on doing anything crazy but they found that double set and he did a few wallrides down the first set, smoked a bowl, and then did the whole thing.

RIP AWS  :'(
[close]

I think that's gnarlier than the ankle part. How people smoke to skate and do shit like that is beyond me. If I smoke I think about everything that could go wrong.
[close]

I have personally skated with Jake a few times and he always has weed on him, ALWAYS. He is constantly high so I'm sure that most of the stuff he has filmed has been while high.
[close]

we were skating this spot once and he couldnt land this switch wall ride that he was trying for an hour, took a hit, then landed it next try.  lands it and says "thank you weed!" i shit myself, it was the quote of the trip.

I'm with Jake on this one, I overthink stuff, especially skating way too much, a couple hits lets me just flow a bit easier. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

expired

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
Re: Pros/Ams that post weed stuff too much
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2017, 08:45:48 AM »
Expand Quote
A lot of pros that don't post about weed too much but still smoke seem to post a good amount on their stories, also at this point its pretty much the same thing as posting instagrams for sponsors, some skaters get free weed just don't get the same money and trips weed maps does
[close]

Spencer Hamilton rode/still rides for a Canadian dispensary called Eden. They have locations in Vancouver and Toronto.

Yeah people that came to mind for me were Spenny, Sacha Daley, gravette, lil fucky