Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 16631 times)

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: Drugs
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2017, 06:37:16 PM »
Okay that IS good, but can you produce this isolate from cannabis for cheaper than using already pricey hemp industry by product that's used presently?  Wait, but if you could do that wouldn't the market for the hemp version have taken a shit by now, -if it was possible to do it cheaper your way, someone would be all over that, no?  In my life I've never heard of pure cbd oil derived from cannabis for sale.  If you can find it rad.

Valid point.

But it's probably moreso because the machines are a lil over the price range of most growers. If you could afford it, it would pay dividends because you could isolate every compound you wanted, and use it in various ways. Not just flower wax shatter budder etc.

I just made a shitload of thca and I could see this becoming a popular method in non legal states and countries because technically it's non psychoactive sooo....

Of course that changes as it's heated lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2017, 07:01:22 PM »

My interest lies with the seizure kids man that's happening and I'm mad cause if this cannabis stuff is corporate those kids might get the short end of the stick.  (I wish Lsd was alot more common too, as far as drugs are concerned.)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 07:05:33 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2017, 07:06:32 PM »
   Technically "the industry" in these times is bigger than lone growers who can't afford corpo-machinery. Big money swoops in there now.
   My interest lies with the seizure kids man that's happening and I'm mad cause if this cannabis stuff is corporate those kids might get the short end of the stick.

Yeah I hear ya.

I do buy from a dispensary here and there but I'm happy I'm a licensed grower. I wanna know exactly what's in my plants.

In Canada there was already a big class action lawsuit because big pharma was producing product with some fucked up chemicals and it damaged alot of peoples lungs.

Next year in ontario cannabis is gonna be sold at liquor stores and nobody but fuckin rookies will buy that shit.

Nobody I've ever met wants pharmaceutical grown cannabis.
Gentleman ninja warlock

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2017, 07:07:36 PM »
Oh and I was wrong about thca, it still tests as thc.
Gentleman ninja warlock

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »
   Canada is getting the worst form of legalization, it's really weird stuff and frustrates the shit out of me. I'm always editing my posts, sorry for that, -they look good going out but then their fucked up once posted.  I trying to work on proofing off the start. 

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2017, 08:25:22 PM »
   Canada is getting the worst form of legalization, it's really weird stuff and frustrates the shit out of me. I'm always editing my posts, sorry for that, -they look good going out but then their fucked up once posted.  I trying to work on proofing off the start.

Yeah it is fucked. One thing I applaud though is it was fairly easy to get my license to grow, only cost $250, and I can grow 50 plants and be in possession of up to 4lbs of cannabis flower/extract etc at any given time.

But I really wish it was truly legalized. Just let us grow it ffs.  Dispensary should really only cater to those that can't grow for whatever reason.

But seriously, selling cannabis in a government controlled liquor store is beyond regular and I'm guessing it will be another huge failure of our government. Trudeau is an asshat.  Oh and I failed to mention the cost, they are saying somewhere between $14-16 dollars a gram!!!

I only pay $8 at the dispensary ffs

And growing cost me some coin up front but then it's pretty cheap just to keep growing.
Gentleman ninja warlock

honeyguts

• Rep: 0
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2017, 12:18:11 AM »
opiates. nothing like breaking down a lil pink oc on a warm sunny day. gives me energy, i can focus really well on skating, or sit/lay down and melt into my chair. i like benzos too but coming off em is a bitch. i dont get fucked up i just feel relaxed. the world slows down and feels still. only in social setting though because i have social anxiety. otherwise they make me sleepy. and i cant sleep when im coming off them. if i mix them right i feel perfect which is fun in the moment but the come down sucks and makes me irritable. i like shrooms a lot too when i want to do some soul searching. most drugs boost my confidence tenfold, but i can be really self conscious when im sober. im getting better tho, no longer hooked on benzos or opiates. just use them occasionally. pretty much any drug done right makes me feel like i can talk to any girl in the world, i have a hate/love relationship with drugs. i dont recommend any drugs tho. ive seen alot of people i grew up with die from heroin or turn into xanax zombies :-\

ImportantGuy

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2017, 04:55:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah it is fucked. One thing I applaud though is it was fairly easy to get my license to grow, only cost $250, and I can grow 50 plants and be in possession of up to 4lbs of cannabis flower/extract etc at any given time.

But I really wish it was truly legalized. Just let us grow it ffs.  Dispensary should really only cater to those that can't grow for whatever reason.

But seriously, selling cannabis in a government controlled liquor store is beyond regular and I'm guessing it will be another huge failure of our government. Trudeau is an asshat.  Oh and I failed to mention the cost, they are saying somewhere between $14-16 dollars a gram!!!

And growing cost me some coin up front but then it's pretty cheap just to keep growing.

I've always thought that legalization will actually be an attack on smokers. Higher prices, tougher laws for selling it or driving under the influence. Tougher laws for smoking in non-designated spaces. I've never had a problem finding and smoking the stuff and now that it's on the verge of becoming legal, I'm actually worried =/

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Monopolies are never good. I truly hope I'm just being paranoid.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2017, 05:39:57 AM »
Quote from: Betaphenyle

[/quote

Trudeau is an asshat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2017, 07:14:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've always thought that legalization will actually be an attack on smokers. Higher prices, tougher laws for selling it or driving under the influence. Tougher laws for smoking in non-designated spaces. I've never had a problem finding and smoking the stuff and now that it's on the verge of becoming legal, I'm actually worried =/

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Monopolies are never good. I truly hope I'm just being paranoid.

Nope you not just being paranoid. If I were you I'd get my growing license asap since it takes 4-6 months to get approved.

I don't trust our government to not fuck this up big-time.  Fuck they already earmarked 30 million for the government to "educate the people on the dangers of cannabis" ffs.

If I remember correctly, only 15 LCBOs will be selling in 2018, and 150 by 2019. Guess where they'll all be? The GTA I'm sure. We won't get in in our shithole of a town till 2025 lol.

Again it's projected to cost $14-$16 dollars a gram, that's waaaaay too expensive to begin with.

Big pharma.a is growing/supplying it so who knows what the fuck will be added???

JUST LEGALIZE THE STUFF FFS, QUIT LOOKING FOR PROFIT

Gentleman ninja warlock

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2017, 09:56:51 AM »
We are getting a stand alone cannabis store here, I doubt I'll use it though cause I've never paid more than 10/g and I'm not going to start now

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2017, 05:21:59 PM »
I have a sucky cold, just went to the store to get some dayquil and I also got a bottle of generic tussin with only DXM as the active ingredient. I've never robo tripped on the stuff, but I guess i'm gonna try tonight.
The bottle i got is 237 ML with 30 mg DXM per 10 Ml.
I'm gonna try half the bottle.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2017, 05:25:31 PM »
I just got a tube of toothpaste Ima do half of that
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:47:33 PM by fulltechnicalskizzy »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2017, 05:54:57 AM »
I just got a tube of toothpaste Ima do half of that

put that shit on a banana peel mayne.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2017, 07:31:35 AM »
DXM is actually in my top 10 probably. Better that LSD. You gotta get to the dark hyperspace though, small doses are kinda shit. I take a benzo widdit so Im not scared to go all in and keeps me from getting sick.

Im gonna try IV psychedelic but I don't know which one yet.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »
DXM is actually in my top 10 probably. Better that LSD. You gotta get to the dark hyperspace though, small doses are kinda shit. I take a benzo widdit so Im not scared to go all in and keeps me from getting sick.

Im gonna try IV psychedelic but I don't know which one yet.

what is your top 10? the world is dying to know.

bawtawd5

« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2017, 10:14:40 AM »
Well if I had to have 10 drugs on me right now I go this list, but 10 just aint enough.

lisdexamfetamine
4-fa
methylone
clonazolam
etizolam
dmt
mushroom
oxymorphone
dxm
weed

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2017, 10:20:15 AM »
Any Dog drugs?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2017, 11:09:50 AM »
the six that im not familiar with could be dog drugs and id have no idea.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »
3 of those are dog drugs

Bawtawd I'm surprised your not a fan of ghb
Gentleman ninja warlock

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2017, 12:03:33 PM »
Fish drugs or gtfo

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2017, 08:59:21 PM »
Dmt is first with shrooms comin in second
smoke weed everyday

KyanRennedy

• Rep: 0
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »
Acid
Best was meeting tommy Sandoval at street league, he was so stoked on me tripping and gave me some good advice

Worst was probably on my birthday, I went camping in Joshua tree and at first the trip was fucking  awesome like any acid trip but then some heavy rain came out way and ended up sleeping in a van parked inside the  closest neighborhood with 5 other people, They where also tripping

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2017, 08:03:48 PM »
All you should be doing is periodically sorting yourself out with a high dose of mushrooms by yourself. Anything else and you're fucking up by being a dumb ass.

shark tits

« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2017, 08:18:04 PM »
All you should be doing is periodically sorting yourself out with a high dose of mushrooms by yourself. Anything else and you're fucking up by being a dumb ass.
urite!

bawtawd5

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2017, 12:52:07 AM »
Im gonna try MET in december, so I have the nice christmas vibes, not a lot of people have used it so its right up my alley and it seems pretty promising. If the comparison of DMT to MET is anything like 4-aco-dmt to 4-aco-met, MET should be much more enjoyable than DMT.

I think Im gonna try IV 4-aco-dmt cause this dudes report seems pretty insane.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/16024975

Unless anyone has suggestions. Im kinda done tripping so these will be my last experiences, I already got all the insight I need, and drooling over patterns like a fuckin person just aint that fun no more.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2017, 02:44:39 AM »
recently was up in the some deep forest trails by the oakland hills alone in a light rain on a tab and a half of acid dropped onto altoid mints and had a fantastic time.
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2017, 03:54:05 AM »
^damn thats quite an experience
ive snorted a bit of 4aco dmt and i got a little goofy, some trails. definitely no supercomputer.
but i can say dmt has proven to be quite a ride, everytime.
corny as it sounds ive broken through while meditating-i was also stoned but im kind of always stoned to relax so whatever.

my buddy is on day two of his aya ceremony in nj, he says the rush of dmt is a more intense flash when smoked-aya is more dreamlike but certainly cleansing
not down with needles just to trip

you could do the "shamanic colonic" and put dmt up your butt like that youtube star chick and go balls out for a good while

what about jungle spice? anyone?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2017, 06:55:19 AM »
^damn thats quite an experience
ive snorted a bit of 4aco dmt and i got a little goofy, some trails. definitely no supercomputer.
but i can say dmt has proven to be quite a ride, everytime.
corny as it sounds ive broken through while meditating-i was also stoned but im kind of always stoned to relax so whatever.

my buddy is on day two of his aya ceremony in nj, he says the rush of dmt is a more intense flash when smoked-aya is more dreamlike but certainly cleansing
not down with needles just to trip

you could do the "shamanic colonic" and put dmt up your butt like that youtube star chick and go balls out for a good while

what about jungle spice? anyone?

Up your butt and go balls out?  -thats a good attitude.  I've put acid in my eye.  You get high instantly that way.  I wait till I get to the beach and if the waves are good, then I'll eat the stuff.  If the waves aren't good I just save it.  To me eating acid and having such a good time that you occasionally forgot that you ate the stuff is ideal.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
Anyone try chemicals from the phenylethyalamine family?

Like I stated my name sake on here is pretty great for a swim.

But others like 2C-C-MBOe are fuckin crazy

Or 4-ACETOXY-DMT
Gentleman ninja warlock