Author Topic: Good skaters' worst-looking tricks  (Read 10087 times)

StabMasterArson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Good skaters' worst-looking tricks
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2017, 11:53:04 PM »
Expand Quote
oh yea, Nick Jensen and kickflips
[close]

? ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ? ?  ?

my favorite flatground trick ever:

https://youtu.be/jV2RXtXA_Zs?t=65
I was really hoping it was going to be his switch flip from WFTW. Yeah, he was a kid but it's so bad, I love it.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2017, 02:44:20 AM »
reynold's treflip could use a little love

meadowsoprano

• Rep: -4
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2017, 03:46:28 AM »
Busenitz's horny little hamster push.

Gil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2017, 06:31:14 AM »
I love Chima, but he does a no comply 180 on flat in Propeller that ain't too easy on the eyes.
Going into to business with Vallely is the skateboarding equivalent of starting a land war in Asia, just don't.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2017, 08:35:06 AM »
coud have sworn it was John Rattray's new blood part where he does the ugliest flat ground nollie heel ever used in a pro part, but i can't find it in there so i must be wrong. anyone else remember?

I remember a really silly nollie heel of his in either Video/Radio or maybe his 411 profile. Or maybe in WFTW?

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2017, 08:48:55 AM »

yapple dapple

• Rep: 155
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2017, 09:16:24 AM »
Muska's switch flip over the table in guilty..

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2017, 09:54:51 AM »
Chris Lambert has a lot of ugly tricks but his fakie ollie is very terrible

@ 0:16 -

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 10:20:50 AM »
Every Guy Mariano clip      (late era guy)

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 10:57:16 AM »
Expand Quote
coud have sworn it was John Rattray's new blood part where he does the ugliest flat ground nollie heel ever used in a pro part, but i can't find it in there so i must be wrong. anyone else remember?
[close]

I remember a really silly nollie heel of his in either Video/Radio or maybe his 411 profile. Or maybe in WFTW?

i think its his strangeworld part. that reminds me of the nollie heel chris joslin did in his true part, right at the same place as antwuan's perfect tre flip in his Baker 3 part. its got no pop and flips super fast, i think it bounces too? anyway if he had just done that nollie heel a little better then it would've made that line 100x better

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2017, 11:12:33 AM »
Gino´s switch heelflip in mouse was pretty bad for his standards.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:17:01 AM by UserFame »
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2017, 12:26:45 PM »
Koston did probably the worst handplant Ive seen a pro do on Beauty and the Beast 2.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 875
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
I may be alone in this one but Grant Taylor's seatbelt grabs look stupid

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2017, 01:19:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i think its his strangeworld part. that reminds me of the nollie heel chris joslin did in his true part, right at the same place as antwuan's perfect tre flip in his Baker 3 part. its got no pop and flips super fast, i think it bounces too? anyway if he had just done that nollie heel a little better then it would've made that line 100x better

haha you were right, 17 secs in. actually not AS bad as i remembered, but considering it was the first trick in the line, it always bothered me he didn't just stop and try again haha.

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2017, 01:29:17 PM »
Jason Dill's back 3's are sloppy as fuck and most of Sebo's flips have no snap even though his nollie flips are gorgeous

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2017, 01:54:42 PM »
Biebel and Justin Eldridge have mobbed nollie flips

Also Biebel's BS noseblunts suck, he doesn't ollie over so really it's just a tweaked FS noseslide. Others do this as well

@ 1:18

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 725
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2017, 02:08:35 PM »
justin brock's sw shuv in since day one

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2017, 03:04:04 PM »

Amazing. How can someone that good not nollie flip.

Oh I'd like to add Greco's mob ollies

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2017, 03:19:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

haha you were right, 17 secs in. actually not AS bad as i remembered, but considering it was the first trick in the line, it always bothered me he didn't just stop and try again haha.

There's also his nollie tre, then stalefish 180 at 0:55 from Dying to Live, but I kind of like it because I view him as a poet or some bullshit. Or like a chicken running around a yard.

Still don't know how to embed. Sorry. Link.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2017, 03:23:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

There's also his nollie tre, then stalefish 180 at 0:55 from Dying to Live, but I kind of like it because I view him as a poet or some bullshit. Or like a chicken running around a yard.

To embed just delete the s from the https://

and that nollie tre is actually what I was thinking of. I remember first seeing it and being dumbfounded that I had them way better. I figure that was the only one he landed.

micky682

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »
Has anyone seen Terry Kennedy’s nollie heel in this:

shit_for_brains

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 04:32:41 PM »
Did you see his back tail or front crook

coupedepill

• Rep: 21
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 06:28:41 PM »
Gideon Choi: switch front 5-0

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2017, 06:42:44 PM »
Chris Lambert has a lot of ugly tricks but his fakie ollie is very terrible

@ 0:16 -

I always thought the same thing seeing this ad

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2017, 01:27:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

and that nollie tre is actually what I was thinking of. I remember first seeing it and being dumbfounded that I had them way better. I figure that was the only one he landed.

see, i always liked that nollie tre because he was going fast enough to clear the big four with no push after, and he did the nollie tre pretty close to the take off for the set. classic quick footedness

mick1shrdn

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2017, 03:08:04 AM »
Nyjahs kickflip front boards are god awful. He sets his feet up like someone learning to kickflip on them

nothingisspecial

• Rep: -53
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2017, 03:24:56 AM »
Clint walkers lines

I’m Saturdays he does a line where he pushing switch lookin like a fucking mongoloid crumb snatcher

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2017, 05:47:03 AM »
For a man with such beautiful tricks as him, DGKalis' fakie 5-0 front foot impossible out looks pretty fucking weird!

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2017, 06:13:45 AM »
I may be alone in this one but Grant Taylor's seatbelt grabs look stupid
Its weird that its an ugly trick thats really only done by 2 of the most stylish people ever (him and Remy).

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2017, 08:33:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

see, i always liked that nollie tre because he was going fast enough to clear the big four with no push after, and he did the nollie tre pretty close to the take off for the set. classic quick footedness

Does anybody know Rattray is doing now days? Last of what I heard was that predatory bird thing or something along the lines. Was it even a company im not sure. He always stood out as one of the more interesting guys on zero.