Author Topic: Rough Cut: Jake Hayes  (Read 1298 times)

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Rough Cut: Jake Hayes
« on: November 22, 2017, 01:27:24 PM »
Incredible style...  Serious pop, he soars like an eagle.  Stoked Deathwish finally gave him a board.  Congrats

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Rough Cut: Jake Hayes
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 01:36:44 PM »
Crazy that Deathwish turned 3 people pro this year.  Baker must be killing it, getting their fair share of all that cash from 100$ Illegal Civ boards...hah

Funny to see Jamie Foy rockin the man bun, him and Jake are two peas in a pod.

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 05:53:28 AM »
Rough Cuts have been weird laterly,  mostly just the part with  no music sound and longer celebration, this and the miles one were let downs, i wanted to see more battles and less makes 

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 06:25:22 AM »
yeah this one and the miles one were dumb. i get it, you celebrate with your homies after a trick. is that part of how they're trying to influence kids? your favorite pro and his bro's celebrate this way, if you wanna be like Jake Hayes you'll be standoffish and not too huggy but if you wanna be like Miles Silva you give your homies a little slap n tickle on an individual basis before a big group hug. i don't get the push to show everyone getting all touchy feely after landing a trick. is it just so the entire video is longer and thrasher will give them more money?

Little Debbie

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 07:41:14 AM »
hey Thrasher we want to see more attempts

Yu Dum

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 08:10:50 AM »
Maybe...just maybe...they’re all so talented that there are no other “attempt clips” to add in. Maybe the majority of it was first try, but that’s probably just me giving everyone the benefit of the doubt because literally everyone nowadays is absolutely insane on a skootbort.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2017, 09:32:37 AM »
Seeing other people happy or experience strong emotions usually reflects in the people watching, which is why reaction videos are super popular. It's called emotional contagion. It's also why watching a skate video helps before skating.

That being said, yeah, I want to see more attempts! I love Ishod's SS bigspin down LOVE and Dane's 50-50 videos so much. But there's nothing to care about in this rough cut.

Also, I didn't know Jake Hayes was a thing until this last video. I don't remember anything he's ever done before it, and I don't really care still, he's just another dude with a man bun jumping on/off crazy stuff. I dislike long hair and man buns in general, though I think Australian accents are cool. So, whatever.