Author Topic: Overweight William Strobeck - 'King Jones'  (Read 3719 times)

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 10:02:11 AM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Overweight William Strobeck - 'King James'
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 06:34:07 PM »
Holy shit. The cab and the 360 flips are so pure.

I've said before and I will say it again, it is SO sick to watch Tyshawn come up. He's this generations Guy Mariano, like living legend type shit. I cannot wait to see what he is doing three/four years from now.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:39:47 PM »
How old is Tyshawn? Like 20? He could bail now and still be he regarded a legend

It's true when Dill said that he skates like Jovontae

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 06:41:43 PM »
How old is Tyshawn? Like 20? He could bail now and still be he regarded a legend

I think he is 19!
He also seems like he has a super good head on his shoulders from the interviews I've read. Saves all his money, doesn't drink or do drugs, etc. So ill.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

cheesecoffee

• Rep: 3
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 06:55:02 PM »
Sick, anyone know anything about Bill's new supreme video, it's been awhile so hopefully it'll be like 20 minutes or something.

ImportantGuy

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:56:50 PM »
His foot coming off on certain tricks is some stylish sketch.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 07:30:29 PM »
"Overweight Bill" made me chuckle

ImportantGuy

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 07:55:41 PM »
There aren't too many guys you could watch skate flat for 5 minutes and be hyped on.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 08:12:45 PM »
Sick, anyone know anything about Bill's new supreme video, it's been awhile so hopefully it'll be like 20 minutes or something.

If I’m not mistaken this is gonna be a full length follow up to cherry. DVDs and all that

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 08:29:35 PM »
so sick.  i'm hyped on how wrong i was about him when he first came on scene.  i was def hating 3 years ago or so, saying he didn't have the goods.

goddamn was i wrong.  dude is ill as fuck.   it's crazy to watch him go from kind od good to absolutely nasty
where is home?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -484
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2017, 11:46:49 PM »
so sick.  i'm hyped on how wrong i was about him when he first came on scene.  i was def hating 3 years ago or so, saying he didn't have the goods.

goddamn was i wrong.  dude is ill as fuck.   it's crazy to watch him go from kind od good to absolutely nasty

I was sayin the same shit after some of the antics in that ic vid. But he really seems pretty level headed and god damn does dude rip. I wish him a long and prosperous career. Him and sage got that silent ripper vibe. While the rest of Fa is style but relatively tame shit .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 12:53:43 AM »
TJ is sick and all, but between the Instagram post to build hype and the YouTube video description "SOTY off of Instagram clips", it's kind of wack to build this all up for it to only be an Instagram compilation. Aside from the ender I've seen all of this before and I was let down. I was expecting a new part.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 01:42:42 AM »
TJ is sick and all, but between the Instagram post to build hype and the YouTube video description "SOTY off of Instagram clips", it's kind of wack to build this all up for it to only be an Instagram compilation. Aside from the ender I've seen all of this before and I was let down. I was expecting a new part.

Was just going to say this.  The weird thing with Tyshawn is he does better tricks on IG than he does in his parts.  Maybe it’s bc it’s a small sample size to go off of, but it seems like he’s more conventional (but still obviously good) in things like away days and not hucking stylish tricks over trash bins

Grind King Rims

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 02:15:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Was just going to say this.  The weird thing with Tyshawn is he does better tricks on IG than he does in his parts.  Maybe it’s bc it’s a small sample size to go off of, but it seems like he’s more conventional (but still obviously good) in things like away days and not hucking stylish tricks over trash bins

Could be that this is all from the last couple of months and Away Days was filmed over a year or two, and a couple of years ago.

Ineffable Epoch

• Rep: -77
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 05:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
How old is Tyshawn? Like 20?
[close]

I think he is 19!

Pretty sure he is still 18! Will turn 19 in late december

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 07:04:56 AM »
nah... tae was magically smooth. tj is straight raw.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

it literally says, SOTY off of instagram clips. and then its a video comp of instagram clips... what is there not to get? why would you expecta nything else?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

juuhnuuh

• Rep: -157
  • i love the 90's
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 02:04:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
it literally says, SOTY off of instagram clips. and then its a video comp of instagram clips... what is there not to get? why would you expecta nything else?

Was kinda happy they threw that last clip in there! Also, who can be mad at this?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
Re: Overweight William Strobeck - 'King Jones'
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 12:51:10 AM »
Front cab over a trashcan has to be one of the wildest tricks ever. How do you even pop that trick at all, let alone do it over anything??

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 02:06:40 AM »
Damn
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 02:22:44 AM »
If you're that talented I understand the idea of looking like you're not trying and all but I lol'd at the crowd and him doing the dgaf over the rail