Author Topic: Primitive x Grizzly (Iphone)  (Read 1585 times)

Joe Pesci

Primitive x Grizzly (Iphone)
« on: November 22, 2017, 10:05:19 PM »

Best team out, even with Iphone Grizzly footage

PincherBug

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
Re: Primitive x Grizzly (Iphone)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 10:26:04 PM »
P Rod's lookin thick huh?  All sweaty like a fat kid running after an ice cream truck...  Rest the team are skinny af with their baby shorts, gotta show off them bird legs.  Diego looks insane popping that high with them twigs.  Its not fair!

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 11:31:11 PM »
read the title, presumed it was garbage, case closed.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 11:57:23 PM »
2:34 That back foot. Wow.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 01:04:03 AM »
P Rod's lookin thick huh?  All sweaty like a fat kid running after an ice cream truck...  Rest the team are skinny af with their baby shorts, gotta show off them bird legs.  Diego looks insane popping that high with them twigs.  Its not fair!

Money makes you fat. But seriously he ain't fat at all just rich.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 01:28:24 AM »
whenever i see a clip with primitive involved i end up thinking they re one of the few that adapted to the modern age of skating without getting wack. and professional at the same time. them fa and bakerboys should unite... they could have an impact like world back in the day industry wise. they d have everything coverd... even coconut water

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 03:29:29 AM »
whenever i see a clip with primitive involved i end up thinking they re one of the few that adapted to the modern age of skating without getting wack. and professional at the same time. them fa and bakerboys should unite... they could have an impact like world back in the day industry wise. they d have everything coverd... even coconut water

I just saw the Tyshawn clip in the other thread and then this right after and I kind of thought the opposite. I generally appreciate Primitive, and am not usually the biggest fan of Strobeck and Strobeck-ish clips, but this clip had none of the raw energy that Tyshawn and Strobeck brought to the table.

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 04:13:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just saw the Tyshawn clip in the other thread and then this right after and I kind of thought the opposite. I generally appreciate Primitive, and am not usually the biggest fan of Strobeck and Strobeck-ish clips, but this clip had none of the raw energy that Tyshawn and Strobeck brought to the table.
i love both these companies all around...  i also thought that strobeck clip of tyshawn was great!

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 06:42:45 AM »
I know Tucker catches some flack but goddamn, his switch inward heelflips are ill