Author Topic: pants thread nigga  (Read 6286 times)

Sleeptron

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
Re: pants thread nigga
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »
I've been wearing Volcom Jeans for years now.
There's a Volcom Outlet store nearby and usually I can buy any of their denim for around $30.
Good stuff.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2017, 05:01:40 PM »
The real shit is buy whatever you think is illest and get that shit tailored
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2017, 07:05:07 PM »
I'm quite partial to the volcom chinos my self, not the tight ones though.
Same. I have 4 pairs of the modern fit chinos and 2 pairs of the shorts versions.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2017, 07:23:38 PM »
Would any of you buy $100 jeans for skating, because it looks like thats what reynolds new ones are

https://www.skatewarehouse.com/RVCA_Reynolds_USA_Denim_Jeans/descpage-RCRIDM.html

Look likes Polars new baggy denims are $95 too, what the fuck

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2017, 07:47:47 PM »
Would any of you buy $100 jeans for skating, because it looks like thats what reynolds new ones are

https://www.skatewarehouse.com/RVCA_Reynolds_USA_Denim_Jeans/descpage-RCRIDM.html

Most made in the USA denim like those Reynolds jeans are at least $100. Cone Mills is only one denim mill still in operation in the US. It's pricey but you get what you pay for with Cone Mills fabric.

I don't really dropping that kind of cash for something that's super durable. I've been skating in a pair of carhartt WIP ruck single knee pants for 4 months, ate shit bombing a hill home one night, and they don't have a single hole or rip. Definitely worth the $120 I spent on them

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2017, 08:36:24 PM »

Those Jeans are tight but I'm not going to buy any pants to skate in that aren't at least 2% spandex. The only companies I know that do this are krew and levis commuter (very overpriced for the quality) any other pants nerds out there who can help a brother out?

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2017, 07:00:41 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Most made in the USA denim like those Reynolds jeans are at least $100. Cone Mills is only one denim mill still in operation in the US. It's pricey but you get what you pay for with Cone Mills fabric.

I don't really dropping that kind of cash for something that's super durable. I've been skating in a pair of carhartt WIP ruck single knee pants for 4 months, ate shit bombing a hill home one night, and they don't have a single hole or rip. Definitely worth the $120 I spent on them

I thought cone recently closed?

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2017, 07:40:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Those Jeans are tight but I'm not going to buy any pants to skate in that aren't at least 2% spandex. The only companies I know that do this are krew and levis commuter (very overpriced for the quality) any other pants nerds out there who can help a brother out?

At least some models from Volcom, Emerica, Vans. I've found Volcom to suit me by far the best for skating. Even skinny Volcom jeans stretch so well that they don't hinder your skating one bit.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

levi's skate 501s- just ordered my third pair, they are too damn comfy. seem to have a similar fit to the reynolds jeans but with a little 2% stretch to it. volcom has some frickin chinos that are wider than the frickin modern ones and have some cone denim mill material!

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I thought cone recently closed?

They're closing at the end of the year. They were bought buy a private equity firm last year that I'm sure is 100% of the reason they're closing. Hopefully Levi's or someone with the money steps up and buys those old looms.