Author Topic: Individuals who gained 'fame' from skateboarding but are not skateboarders  (Read 13919 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Expand Quote
Lets start the coattails thread,

Imma gonehead and nominate my favorite lil snowflake cuz she was on Worldstar today.

she literally wouldn't be known had Rob Dyrdek decided not to pursue a career in professional kickflippery

harsh bonus

Who else? lets do this!

...or just neg me and delete the thread and continue to wonder why micro-phallus syndrome affects you so much
[close]

Wow lol she's like a completely different person when she's not on TV.  Kinda cringey when she tries to talk like she's 'gangsta' or something. 
I'm not really sure who she is as I've never seen a Drydick show but I'd still fuck her.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
This Chanel person should have been drown at birth.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image

::) :P

Ugh, whys he gotta be wearing Leo's shoe. He seem so more like a Huf kinda guy.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
I PA’ed on a commercial in hollywood a few months ago and parked in chanel’s reserved parking spot every day just because I could

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
I PA’ed on a commercial in hollywood a few months ago and parked in chanel’s reserved parking spot every day just because I could
+1

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

chodekaka

Fucking cannot stand jaden smith. This video is the most cringey thing on YouTube, he can’t skate NYC with his brand new at least 53mm spits cause it’s too rough unlike Cali so he has to go and buy cruiser wheels to shitty diaper stance around NYC for a few minutes and carry around 5th avenue. You know he’s just parroting cool things he’s heard about East coast being rough and west coast being smooth he thinks he’s slick. And wtf is that skate shop he went to didn’t look like a single skateboarder worked there.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Not exactly "fame" fame, but for a generation the H-Street twins were known in skateboarding even though they obviously weren't skateboarders.

Don't forget Tony Hawk's friend Tom Green skates or at least he had a board.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
Fucking cannot stand jaden smith. This video is the most cringey thing on YouTube, he can’t skate NYC with his brand new at least 53mm spits cause it’s too rough unlike Cali so he has to go and buy cruiser wheels to shitty diaper stance around NYC for a few minutes and carry around 5th avenue. You know he’s just parroting cool things he’s heard about East coast being rough and west coast being smooth he thinks he’s slick. And wtf is that skate shop he went to didn’t look like a single skateboarder worked there.

Dude, didn't you listen?  His mix tape is going to move culture in a way it's never been moved before and it's going to be, "Epic."  It will never live up to, "Parent's Just Don't Understand" or "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It."  Sad he's such a delusional kook.  With his mom and dad's resources/fame he could have the funnest teenage years ever if he was cool. 

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How about famous people who secretly rip?

http://youtu.be/FUzj8N4NMDY?t=1m30s

Turns out Fred Durst can backside air on vert better than us all.
[close]

I don't care what any one thinks or says.... Limp Bizkit will always be underrated in my book and a guilty pleasure. The bands musical talents are extremely underrated. Wes Borland and John Otto both are great for what they did. Pop in there first 3 CDs and I know the lyrics my heart. Haven't listened to them in prob 10 years either. Will loalways ve the time my mom took me to see limp bizkit, godsmack, and dmx(who obviously cancelled). It's the earl sweatshirt syndrome.
[close]

no shame in the game, 3 dollar bill yall was the first album i ever truly obsessed over.  i heard the opening of counterfit and i was fucking hooked.  but i've also embraced the fact that i like terrible music and will never be cool.

im suprised the guy from game of thrones/aquaman/pretty much every movie that needs a dark brooding character has not gotten mentioned.  FA board with Rails.  he must lurk slap.

update: for a Hawaiian this guy is east coast AF

Rocking Vision kicks too? Sick

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
Laces saved

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
Re: Individuals who gained 'fame' from skateboarding but are not skateboarders
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2017, 03:56:55 PM »

"we just cruise and do kickflips, ya know?"
The shop is called blades. They did an excellent job of making that shop be just as fucking wack as its name.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2017, 04:13:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How about famous people who secretly rip?

http://youtu.be/FUzj8N4NMDY?t=1m30s

Turns out Fred Durst can backside air on vert better than us all.
[close]

I don't care what any one thinks or says.... Limp Bizkit will always be underrated in my book and a guilty pleasure. The bands musical talents are extremely underrated. Wes Borland and John Otto both are great for what they did. Pop in there first 3 CDs and I know the lyrics my heart. Haven't listened to them in prob 10 years either. Will loalways ve the time my mom took me to see limp bizkit, godsmack, and dmx(who obviously cancelled). It's the earl sweatshirt syndrome.
[close]

no shame in the game, 3 dollar bill yall was the first album i ever truly obsessed over.  i heard the opening of counterfit and i was fucking hooked.  but i've also embraced the fact that i like terrible music and will never be cool.

im suprised the guy from game of thrones/aquaman/pretty much every movie that needs a dark brooding character has not gotten mentioned.  FA board with Rails.  he must lurk slap.

update: for a Hawaiian this guy is east coast AF

[close]
Rocking Vision kicks too? Sick

Scuffed up tail / rails / untouched nose = tranny skater

Edit: and Lance Mountain F4’s
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:57:11 PM by Dad you're embarrassing me »

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »

Will Smith is so fucking cool.  This is the Jaden I remember.

I really wanted him to grow up to be decent but oh well.