Author Topic: Boosh tees off on Loy, Webb  (Read 63891 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
Re: Boosh tees off on Loy, Webb
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2018, 03:13:53 PM »
Expand Quote
these kids are idiots but I dont think they are stupid enough to put that video on the internet.  To my understanding the girl was payed off, meaning there isnt much you can do besides keep it in mind next time you see a pizza or nike ad.
[close]

somebody please confirm to a foreigner that this is wrong; legally in the US, can one really do that? basically commit crimes they can afford without ever worrying about being taken to court for breaking criminal law, just because they somehow reached a mutual agreement with the victim on civil terms? this isn't the first time that argument is getting brought up in this thread, and it's worrying. if anything, regardless of whether or not they accept it, trying to silence the victim with money should aggravate the case, not solve it.
If she took the money then there isn't much she can do,unless the terms are broken.She took a bribe. Again, it's all allegations at this point. If someone in that text group saved that video they can use it to their advantage. It's fucked up regardless.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2018, 03:15:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
these kids are idiots but I dont think they are stupid enough to put that video on the internet.  To my understanding the girl was payed off, meaning there isnt much you can do besides keep it in mind next time you see a pizza or nike ad.
[close]

somebody please confirm to a foreigner that this is wrong; legally in the US, can one really do that? basically commit crimes they can afford without ever worrying about being taken to court for breaking criminal law, just because they somehow reached a mutual agreement with the victim on civil terms? this isn't the first time that argument is getting brought up in this thread, and it's worrying. if anything, regardless of whether or not they accept it, trying to silence the victim with money should aggravate the case, not solve it.
[close]
If she took the money then there isn't much she can do,unless the terms are broken.She took a bribe. Again, it's all allegations at this point. If someone in that text group saved that video they can use it to their advantage. It's fucked up regardless.

here is an article talking about how its legal and why its fucked up

https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-oreilly-and-weinstein-paying-rape-accusers-to-stay-silent-should-be-illegal

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
thanks for the info,

from that article nopes just posted:

Indeed, California last year enacted just such a statute that prohibits confidentiality clauses in civil lawsuits involving felony sexual assaults and child sexual abuse, and which subjects an attorney who violates the statute to professional discipline. Buying silence is akin to witness tampering, which is unlawful in virtually every jurisdiction.

I'm guessing that statute isn't retroactive? the story is a few years old already, right?

I guess word of mouth is the best publicity we can give those guys, then. that still has the power to go a long way, as long as it remains just that, 'word of mouth' as opposed to public accusations then it can't really backfire.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 05:13:31 PM by silhouette »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2018, 05:12:58 PM »
i think the main issue would be that it was never reported to the police as a crime by the victim. even with that law it would be up to the victim to pursue a civil suit which they probably wouldnt need if they already came to a financial agreement. 

Bloodonmydick

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2018, 07:12:11 PM »
Financial agreement or not it shouldn't fucking matter. A girl was raped by scum fuck pro's and the fact that their sponsor's stuck by them shows this is a horrible day and age in skateboarding. Its a known FACT throughout the industry these guys did it and nobody seems to give a fuck because of their skill on a board. Maybe if it was one of these bigwigs daughter it would of made a difference. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life while nyjah d loy and chase travel the world.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2018, 05:43:43 AM »
I’m fairly certain if the video wound up in the hands of law enforcement, they could charge the involved parties. When there is only circumstantial evidence (I.e. no visual/medical/no witness disclosed testimony) it is up to the victim to report the incident. She could take the money and sign an NDA and still report the incident to police and have them charged, I imagine. FUCK THESE DUDES.

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2018, 06:51:33 AM »
I just watched King of The Road last night and chima and nyjah are on it. i wonder if behind the scenes did nyjah ever confront chima over the fact that chima made allegations of him gang raping someone or did chima address the fact that nyjah gang raped someone.

idk if you ask me Id be HARD pressed to get in someone face if they went around telling people i raped someone, id also be HARD pressed to get in someones face if i knew they raped someone and got away with it.

either way im HARD
Horny 2 Skate

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2018, 09:48:41 AM »
bump

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2018, 09:58:18 AM »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -26
« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2018, 11:08:53 AM »
its time to let nike, element and birdhouse know how we feel about them supporting rapist if this in fact true.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2018, 11:49:08 AM »
I just watched King of The Road last night and chima and nyjah are on it. i wonder if behind the scenes did nyjah ever confront chima over the fact that chima made allegations of him gang raping someone or did chima address the fact that nyjah gang raped someone.

idk if you ask me Id be HARD pressed to get in someone face if they went around telling people i raped someone, id also be HARD pressed to get in someones face if i knew they raped someone and got away with it.

either way im HARD

You'd be hard pressed to confront someone who accused you of rape, unless you actually did it in which case you probably not want to bring it up at all.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »
still cant stand the fact that almost anyone is talking about this ITS FUCKING RAPE

puff daddy

• Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2018, 12:02:29 PM »
did we give up on gettin Daryl Angel outta here ?

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2018, 12:09:36 PM »

either way im HARD

How did you watch it already? I got to wait until 9 pm tonight to see the first episode Lolol

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2018, 01:22:46 PM »
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

How did you watch it already? I got to wait until 9 pm tonight to see the first episode Lolol

its on youtube. or atleast it was.
Horny 2 Skate

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2018, 01:36:00 PM »
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

Its up on vice already my dude. 

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/king-of-the-road-get-the-goddamn-pigs-feet/5b32a5eabe40777fda408b29

calvinsdream

« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2018, 02:14:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

[close]

https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/king-of-the-road-get-the-goddamn-pigs-feet/5b32a5eabe40777fda408b29

Jesus how many kneepads did Foundation wear out to get on this?

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »

either way im HARD

Wait, Chima's involved in this?

cloudy

« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2018, 04:08:41 PM »
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

check out chima's interview on the bunt podcast. at the 23:28 mark he starts talking about ninejah. "i heard there's like a tape of him like raping some chick or something. him and some of his friends. something like that...i've heard that story from so many people...there's like a video tape going around. i don't know." also refers to chase webb as "Nyjah's little shit bag friend." https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s03-episode-12-ft-chima-ferguson

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2018, 04:16:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

[close]

check out chima's interview on the bunt podcast. at the 23:28 mark he starts talking about ninejah. "i heard there's like a tape of him like raping some chick or something. him and some of his friends. something like that...i've heard that story from so many people...there's like a video tape going around. i don't know." also refers to chase webb as "Nyjah's little shit bag friend." https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s03-episode-12-ft-chima-ferguson

Oh OK.  My reading comprehension sucks.  I read as if Chima was involved in the evil part of this whole thing.  Carry on.

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »
Not to derail this thread but just read that link about O’Reilly and Weinstein paying off rape victims.

Before reading it I was thinking they should just give the $50 or $100K back and press charges, they could probably make that much money by giving a couple interviews or whatever.

I had no idea O'Reily paid his last victim $35 million and $45 million in total, fuck me dead. That is insane. I can now fully understand why victims aren't breaching NDAs, for $35M I'm not saying a fucking word. Now ideally they would get his millions and he would also get charged, but can see it from their side for sure.

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2018, 10:41:21 AM »
did we give up on gettin Daryl Angel outta here ?

yes

move on with your lives

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2018, 11:58:46 AM »

"On the next king of the road"
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -480
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2018, 12:39:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

[close]

[close]

Sinclair works for Nike he probably just asked them to have vice put foundation on.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2018, 01:12:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

either way im HARD
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sinclair works for Nike he probably just asked them to have vice put foundation on.

I mean he was already on the show last year with Toy Machine, I'm sure he wouldn't even need an 'in' after that... not to mention I'm sure it's not solely up to Vice anyway

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #175 on: September 25, 2018, 04:17:33 AM »
just found out about this shit - is there something new?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2018, 05:22:14 AM »
Bumping a topic that hasn’t been posted in since July to ask if there’s anything new
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Pigeon

« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2018, 05:38:30 AM »
Bumping a topic that hasn’t been posted in since July to ask if there’s anything new
Well, the only ad I get to see is on SLAP is Chase Webb promoting the DC velcro shoe. That’s something new.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2018, 05:45:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Well, the only ad I get to see is on SLAP is Chase Webb promoting the DC velcro shoe. That’s something new.

same! and it got relevant in the other thread. furthermore, the old "plan" was to get that thread to more pages thus itll stay relevant and the industry has to react somtime

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2018, 01:10:30 PM »
We're all waiting for new info, but unfortunately money always win so no one will get punished for this shit. Ninejah is a kook