Author Topic: Where to buy Palace skate decks?  (Read 2192 times)

TheVisitor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
Where to buy Palace skate decks?
« on: December 13, 2017, 04:11:40 PM »
I want to skate a Palace deck but I can't seem to find any that aren't ridiculously marked up by hypebeast re-sellers. 

chodekaka

Re: Where to buy Palace skate decks?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 05:13:39 AM »
I want to skate a Palace deck but I can't seem to find any that aren't ridiculously marked up by hypebeast re-sellers.
Dwindle.com and bam you can skate a palace deck. Where do you live?

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 05:38:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
true.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 06:56:47 AM »
It's really not that hard to find one if you're in NA or Europe, they sell their hardgoods to core shops

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

calvinsdream

TheVisitor

• Rep: -13
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 02:02:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I live in Portland.

Thanks for the SPoT link as well. Ordering from UK sites sucks on the shipping and the EURO to USD conversion is awful. I don't want to pay $70.65 for a deck before shipping.

chodekaka

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I live in Portland.

Thanks for the SPoT link as well. Ordering from UK sites sucks on the shipping and the EURO to USD conversion is awful. I don't want to pay $70.65 for a deck before shipping.
in Victoria BC there’s a shop called “Coastline” that has plenty of palace decks and it wouldn’t be too far to ship to you.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:29 PM »
Atlas has some, they're in Northern California and the shipping isn't too bad on domestic orders
https://shop.atlasskateboarding.com/collections/all/#filter:brand=Palace

Chippedwood

• Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 06:03:36 PM »

you seem like you suck at skateboarding if you like Palace; so you should probably just buy a blank or a shop deck, all skateboards are pretty much the same, except for marketing. being young and dumb sucks but if you listen to my advice you will have enough money left over to take a girl out for ice cream and she might suck your dick if you are nice to her.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 03:25:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you seem like you suck at skateboarding if you like Palace; so you should probably just buy a blank or a shop deck, all skateboards are pretty much the same, except for marketing. being young and dumb sucks but if you listen to my advice you will have enough money left over to take a girl out for ice cream and she might suck your dick if you are nice to her.

Yo listen guy, not everyone is trying to get their dick sucked by a teacher from the local school. Here's a quick guide to you youngins tryna get with a dirty bitch who's down:

1. Have cool hair
2. Get shitty tattoos
3. Smoke cigarettes
4. Skate exotic british brand skateboards made for tough gentlemen (look for the triangle on the tail)
5. P i c k   a n d    c h o o s e

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yo listen guy, not everyone is trying to get their dick sucked by a teacher from the local school. Here's a quick guide to you youngins tryna get with a dirty bitch who's down:

1. Have cool hair
2. Get shitty tattoos
3. Smoke cigarettes
4. Skate exotic british brand skateboards made for tough gentlemen (look for the triangle on the tail)
5. P i c k   a n d    c h o o s e

Can confirm this will work ^

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 04:43:29 PM »
Just buy a Blind or Darkstar... same wood