Author Topic: Kratom  (Read 4434 times)

bawtawdinfinity

Re: Kratom
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2018, 07:19:55 PM »
Ya its a bitch trying to find a good one but that's half the fun, good luck on the kratom trappin  ;)

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • Stuffed Animal Serial Killer
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2018, 07:31:04 PM »
Thanks guys, I bought a kilo just so I could feel like scarface (feels badass buying a kilo of anything).  It will likely go bad before I can use it all.  Perhaps I will share it will friends and whatnot. I'll go 2 teaspoons minimum tomorrow just to make sure it is fun. 
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2018, 08:59:50 PM »
It's good to get a few different strains, that way you don't get super accustomed to one and build a tolerance to the effects. Lots of sites sell sample packs, those are great. Generally white vein = daytime, red vein = night, but tbh I can take any kind at any point in the day and it'll be all good.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 08:35:44 AM »
Thanks guys, I bought a kilo just so I could feel like scarface (feels badass buying a kilo of anything).  It will likely go bad before I can use it all.  Perhaps I will share it will friends and whatnot. I'll go 2 teaspoons minimum tomorrow just to make sure it is fun.
Keep it in a cool dry place and it will last years.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 08:40:07 AM »
Btw yíall I might have said this but Iíll price match most of the websites out there on ounces, 250gs and 100g with their shipping cost factored in. I canít compete with $65/70 kilos tho, itís be more like 80-85 from me but Iíll do up to 8 way kilos splits for 85 plus shipping. $80 for a single strain.
Also I can try to match 500g prices if you send me th link to the pricing.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #65 on: June 21, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »
Is that stuff in the front of the gas station thatís labeled kratom actually kratom?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:37 PM »
Ya just super overpriced. One company added odsmt to a extract product back in the day though.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2018, 07:36:35 AM »
Iíve been getting more and more of my skate friends to take Kratom. We all skate like confident pimps.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -86
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2018, 09:30:35 AM »
Iíve been getting more and more of my skate friends to take Kratom. We all skate like confident pimps.

Send me a fuckin sample, please.

offkilter

• Rep: 39
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »

For anyone on the fence, Johnes has great prices and the quality is really good.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »

For anyone on the fence, Johnes has great prices and the quality is really good.

Good to hear cause I'm trying to get an order to canada. I think kratom CBD cannabis and mushrooms will fulfill my rotation

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -19
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2018, 11:22:43 AM »
Grabbed 15grams of Bali from a headshop in capsule form, 25 pills with .6 apiece. Had been taking two at noon for boredom at work and its been great, keeps me energized and keeps the mind moving.

So, as you do, I decided to double the dose yesterday. Fucking bad call.

It was great for an hour then out of nowhere I started getting super overheated and nauseous. If I ever got comfortable all it would take for the nausea to return was simply looking a centimeter in any direction. I had to lay down in the shade and had sparkles in my vision, had weird pseudo dreams and visions all while sweating a ton. For two and a half hours. Luckily it was slow as shit or I woulda been fucked. Shit was a nightmare. Wanted to puke but couldn't.. anyway, any of you had something like this happen?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2018, 07:21:10 AM »
Thatís just the classic overdose. Nausea, sweating, everything you said can happen to anyone who takes a little too much. Iíve thrown up from taking too much a couple times.
Laying down and riding it out is pretty much all you can do.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
Narcan lol

Nosferatu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »
Grabbed 15grams of Bali from a headshop in capsule form, 25 pills with .6 apiece. Had been taking two at noon for boredom at work and its been great, keeps me energized and keeps the mind moving.

So, as you do, I decided to double the dose yesterday. Fucking bad call.

It was great for an hour then out of nowhere I started getting super overheated and nauseous. If I ever got comfortable all it would take for the nausea to return was simply looking a centimeter in any direction. I had to lay down in the shade and had sparkles in my vision, had weird pseudo dreams and visions all while sweating a ton. For two and a half hours. Luckily it was slow as shit or I woulda been fucked. Shit was a nightmare. Wanted to puke but couldn't.. anyway, any of you had something like this happen?

CEO of a Fortune 500?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.