Author Topic: Kratom  (Read 12107 times)

Bumpovertrash

Kratom
« on: December 30, 2017, 01:37:01 AM »
Anybody here familiar with Kratom? Good stuff you can order it online for cheap. I tried it a few weeks ago for the first time with my friend he had green vain. Got some and have been taking it daily since. Makes me focused snd have alot of energy and in a good mood . 2.5 Grams of kratom smoke some weed and im super on point skating.Need to find a better way to dose then just water.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
Re: Kratom
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 11:03:04 AM »
Wasn't it made illegal in the U.S. recently? Or did that get overturned?

I went through a period of taking it, cause I have low-energy problems, and it's basically like a natural Adderall type thing.

It gave me energy for sure, but even just drinking coffee makes me uncomfortable, so I stopped cause it was giving me anxiety. Uppers are not for me.

I've read it works amazingly well, for people going through opiate withdrawal, so that's really cool.
I wish more research would be done into that, rather than Suboxone and Methadone type things.

offkilter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 02:52:41 PM »
It's still legal. I believe it was the only time in U.S. history that a drug wasn't scheduled due to the public fighting back and pressuring the DEA. It's legality probably won't last for much longer though, as it's becoming more well known as an opiate substitute. I took around 10 grams for two years and quit cold turkey a couple months ago no problem without missing work or anything, the withdrawals were there but not bad. Honestly it really helped me deal with anxiety issues that I was able to work through, and maybe never would have otherwise. I back it.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 04:26:09 PM »
Anyone use kratom to get of of heavy opiates prescription? Doctor is discouraging using it. Imagine that.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 07:42:06 AM »
https://youtu.be/OyYtCwMct9M

I know many people hate Joe, but they talked about this stuff on his show last year.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 07:53:28 AM »
I’ve been taking Kratom for like 2 months now. I love it. It completely halted my constant tramadol thoughts and cravings.
I can walk normally and skate mostly normal on kratom.  without Kratom or pain pills tho I can’t really skate at all.
I am actually social and friendly at work now and with family. Usually I spend holidays in my room but this year I was out chatting with everyone with my cup of Kratom.
I’ve been ordering from bestbuybotanicals.com they have excellent quality and the best prices/free shipping.
I take about 8 grams and then a 3 gram bump after an hour or 2.
I mentioned it in the weed thread but I’m also smoking significantly less weed these days too, it curbs my appetite so I just eat once a day and I’ve lost some weight too.
White Maeng da is my current favorite strain. I usually mix the White MD, green horn, and red bentangie for my dose.
I’m trying to get in the business of selling it too, locally at least. I’ve been giving out free samples to all my homies and co workers.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 07:55:21 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 06:02:27 AM »
I just got a batch from garden of eden herbals , called silver grandpa. The leaves come from trees that are a minimum for 30 meters tall ( for all Grandfather strains) This strain is really energizing and awesome, long half like too. Def recommend.
Gardenofedenherbals.com
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 06:50:08 AM »
Suggestions on how to get this nastiness down the throat?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 07:34:38 AM »
I put my dose in a half full water bottle and shake it up well, the. just chug. You get used to the taste. You can mix it with orange juice, or chocolate milk/hot coco, mix into yogurt or applesauce.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 10:43:29 AM »
I used to just capsule it up myself, I was never able to get used to the taste.

You can order empty pill capsules online for super cheap, they might sell them at like CVS too.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 11:43:08 AM »

You can order empty pill capsules online for super cheap, they might sell them at like CVS too.

Yep, they come in different sizes to be 0, 00, 000
Gentleman ninja warlock

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 11:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yep, they come in different sizes to be 0, 00, 000

Got some emptys at the health store today.  Tried it in OJ, never in chocolate milk though. Not a taste I could see myself ever getting use to, but who knows.

Also, I haven't heard someone talk about parachuting in decades. Found a five gallon drum of phenobarbital once at a flea market. Bought it for a few bucks. So much of it we just ended up making huge parachutes and being dumb for a free months

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2018, 11:58:40 PM »
The only problem with ordering caps is having to take 10-15 pills at once.
Normal is like .5 g in a cap, big ones can fir 900mg, so even then, i take ten grams to start and more through out the day. it's convenient but not without its own drawbacks.
I bought lime juice today, i have my morning dose for tomorrow in a cup in the fridge, soaking in the lime juice.
That helps bring out more of the good stuff for you body to absorb.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 01:10:36 PM »
Yeah I meant to mention that you'll need to swallow a lot of caps, depending on your dosage.
I still much preferred that, to taking it in oj or tea though.

And I'm jealous of the people in here, saying it helped them with their anxiety issues, since it did the opposite for me.
Also made me weirdly sweaty.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 07:31:33 PM »
I over did it with the kratom for the first time today, that silver grandfather is extremely potent.
I took 10 gs and then a 5 gram booster 30 min later. I usually take the booster 3 hours later, so i'm sure that was my mistake. I was sweaty/clamy and nauseous for about an hour.
If it made you feel bad childhood, you might have just had too much. Lot's of people dose around 2-3 grams.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:35:55 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

shark tits

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 04:21:04 PM »
Anyone use kratom to get of of heavy opiates prescription? Doctor is discouraging using it. Imagine that.
i self tapered of suboxin and i'm 3 days clean of them via kratom.
don't wanna make a career of this personally since i've been swallowing spiders to catch flies for a dog's age but i feel good.
my mom gave me a kratom juice in the midst of methadone sick and it didn't help but if you taper first, it's a godsend. 

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 06:57:10 AM »
I just got a batch from garden of eden herbals , called silver grandpa. The leaves come from trees that are a minimum for 30 meters tall ( for all Grandfather strains) This strain is really energizing and awesome, long half like too. Def recommend.
Gardenofedenherbals.com

Did they just have a huge sale, or do they sell out of everything as soon as it comes in or something? There's like two varieties in stock.

I've been interested in getting some 000 caps and giving it a go. I tried once before, but we had been drinking, and couldn't figure out a way to get it down without wretching.

I just made a paste and managed to choke down 8 or so g's someone left me a long time ago, but I've got no idea the quality.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 10:59:41 AM »
They sell out pretty fast. They did just restock today Grandfather X and gmd#4 those are great. I think they are gettin a bunch in by next week.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 11:49:56 AM »
Best Buy botanicals has good quality in stock right now. Super green Malay, red maeng da, white maeng da are really good. The only strain that didn’t work for me from them was the elephant.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »
I fux HARD with Kratom, been doing it for years and it barely does anything for me anymore, however. I buy kilograms from Canopy Botanicals, they hella cheap

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 03:23:11 PM »
I want some. I don't know what I need it for but I have a feeling it will solve everything

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2018, 06:12:11 AM »
I fux HARD with Kratom, been doing it for years and it barely does anything for me anymore, however. I buy kilograms from Canopy Botanicals, they hella cheap
Have you tried their extract? I’ve been thinking of getting some.

Also I’m excited I just got a kilo in the mail yesterday to flip and I have 250gs arriving today and 2.5 more kilos here on Monday.
Ordered from bbb and mystic island. Total was $240 for 3.75 kilos.
I sell the kilos for $100 or $110 locally and people are happy to pay that price, which is cool for me  lol. All the local stores sell for $1-2 a g.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 06:40:07 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2018, 09:00:39 AM »
Boi you better add another 20 to the kilos and sell them Os for 10 boi.

My back and ankle muscles are sore from a 4 stair battle last night so ill be able to test the painkilling effects today. Stairs hell naw that's not me.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2018, 09:19:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i self tapered of suboxin and i'm 3 days clean of them via kratom.
don't wanna make a career of this personally since i've been swallowing spiders to catch flies for a dog's age but i feel good.
my mom gave me a kratom juice in the midst of methadone sick and it didn't help but if you taper first, it's a godsend.

However you been feeling these past 30 days Sniffer? 

Also, anyone have the buy it alls since the FDA ramped up there (Powell) propaganda a couple days ago? If they call Kratom a full on opiate, they'll have to call Imodium an imposter at the same time.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2018, 09:26:28 AM »
I don't know what I need it for but I have a feeling it will solve everything

bawtawd5

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2018, 10:14:07 AM »
Killed my back pain, ankle still sore. Might try tianeptine, hear its good iv'd,,wish odsmt was cheaper. I can get cherratussin ac OTC in my state but the only indie pharmacy that will do it raised the price from $12 to $26, not worth it imo.

D.O.T. DIY

• Rep: -45
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »
Shits horribly addicting just like opiates. Drink a beer, smoke some weed.

bawtawd5

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2018, 04:39:57 AM »

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2018, 01:10:21 PM »

You're not wrong, it's def addicting. I'm gonna try to quit it soon, I'm so sick of waking up hella tired every morning no matter how much I sleep. I ordered some Gabapentin online... replacing one thing with another! Classic!

shark tits

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2018, 01:19:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're not wrong, it's def addicting. I'm gonna try to quit it soon, I'm so sick of waking up hella tired every morning no matter how much I sleep. I ordered some Gabapentin online... replacing one thing with another! Classic!
yo! don't fuck w/ that gabba bullshit. it stops your brain from being able to produce new neurons. shit is prolly gonna get recalled down the road on some class action brain death settlement. or maybe i'm believing the sky is falling hype but i wouldn't swallow that spider.
http://fibromyalgiaresources.com/neurontin-lyrica-death-sentence-new-brain-synapses/