Author Topic: Kratom  (Read 12105 times)

GOKU

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
Re: Kratom
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2018, 08:59:50 PM »
It's good to get a few different strains, that way you don't get super accustomed to one and build a tolerance to the effects. Lots of sites sell sample packs, those are great. Generally white vein = daytime, red vein = night, but tbh I can take any kind at any point in the day and it'll be all good.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2018, 08:35:44 AM »
Thanks guys, I bought a kilo just so I could feel like scarface (feels badass buying a kilo of anything).  It will likely go bad before I can use it all.  Perhaps I will share it will friends and whatnot. I'll go 2 teaspoons minimum tomorrow just to make sure it is fun.
Keep it in a cool dry place and it will last years.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2018, 08:40:07 AM »
Btw y’all I might have said this but I’ll price match most of the websites out there on ounces, 250gs and 100g with their shipping cost factored in. I can’t compete with $65/70 kilos tho, it’s be more like 80-85 from me but I’ll do up to 8 way kilos splits for 85 plus shipping. $80 for a single strain.
Also I can try to match 500g prices if you send me th link to the pricing.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2018, 01:05:25 PM »
Is that stuff in the front of the gas station that’s labeled kratom actually kratom?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #64 on: June 21, 2018, 02:03:37 PM »
Ya just super overpriced. One company added odsmt to a extract product back in the day though.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2018, 07:36:35 AM »
I’ve been getting more and more of my skate friends to take Kratom. We all skate like confident pimps.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2018, 09:30:35 AM »
I’ve been getting more and more of my skate friends to take Kratom. We all skate like confident pimps.

Send me a fuckin sample, please.
Gentleman ninja warlock

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2018, 05:21:25 PM »

For anyone on the fence, Johnes has great prices and the quality is really good.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

For anyone on the fence, Johnes has great prices and the quality is really good.

Good to hear cause I'm trying to get an order to canada. I think kratom CBD cannabis and mushrooms will fulfill my rotation
Gentleman ninja warlock

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2018, 11:22:43 AM »
Grabbed 15grams of Bali from a headshop in capsule form, 25 pills with .6 apiece. Had been taking two at noon for boredom at work and its been great, keeps me energized and keeps the mind moving.

So, as you do, I decided to double the dose yesterday. Fucking bad call.

It was great for an hour then out of nowhere I started getting super overheated and nauseous. If I ever got comfortable all it would take for the nausea to return was simply looking a centimeter in any direction. I had to lay down in the shade and had sparkles in my vision, had weird pseudo dreams and visions all while sweating a ton. For two and a half hours. Luckily it was slow as shit or I woulda been fucked. Shit was a nightmare. Wanted to puke but couldn't.. anyway, any of you had something like this happen?
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2018, 07:21:10 AM »
That’s just the classic overdose. Nausea, sweating, everything you said can happen to anyone who takes a little too much. I’ve thrown up from taking too much a couple times.
Laying down and riding it out is pretty much all you can do.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
Narcan lol
Gentleman ninja warlock

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »
Grabbed 15grams of Bali from a headshop in capsule form, 25 pills with .6 apiece. Had been taking two at noon for boredom at work and its been great, keeps me energized and keeps the mind moving.

So, as you do, I decided to double the dose yesterday. Fucking bad call.

It was great for an hour then out of nowhere I started getting super overheated and nauseous. If I ever got comfortable all it would take for the nausea to return was simply looking a centimeter in any direction. I had to lay down in the shade and had sparkles in my vision, had weird pseudo dreams and visions all while sweating a ton. For two and a half hours. Luckily it was slow as shit or I woulda been fucked. Shit was a nightmare. Wanted to puke but couldn't.. anyway, any of you had something like this happen?

CEO of a Fortune 500?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2019, 11:24:45 AM »
Got some major pain killing Red Bali.
This is such a good batch and it’s from trees that are at least 80 feet tall which in theory means it should be stronger quality than smaller trees although it depends a lot on the drying method but idk.

Also have Red Horn that’s really green in color and man it’s been awesome for daytime, the last couple days I’ve been mixing the white and red horn for daytime and it’s epic.
Anyone get any really good strains lately?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2019, 11:28:29 AM »
is the red bali known to be a substitute for pain killers? been taking maeng for a month and it's been helping me kick the habit.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2019, 01:23:09 PM »
is the red bali known to be a substitute for pain killers? been taking maeng for a month and it's been helping me kick the habit.
All vein types are good for that.
It’s kind of myth online that one is better than another.
It all depends on the person taking it and how their body reacts.
I do have Maeng das in all vein types too.

The only true Kraton strains are Borneo’s and Horns and elephant
Everything else is blended to create strain by the farmer in Indonesia.

Borneo’s can often be blended too.
I hardly ever take one single strain, I experiment with blending until I find which kinds I like best and they offer those to my customers unless they really want something specific like white Maeng da or super green Malay for example.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 01:27:13 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2019, 01:26:46 PM »
Sounds like a Superman villain.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2019, 01:31:48 PM »
Sounds like a Superman villain.
On Kratom you’d think you could rival Superman lol.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2019, 04:28:00 PM »
I bought a bag of this shit from a gas station on Saturday ate like a tablespoon and haven't shit since fuck you guys

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2019, 08:27:31 PM »
McDonalds will cure you
Gentleman ninja warlock

reverbtank

• Rep: 3
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2019, 09:16:06 PM »
Fuck Kratom. It’s addicting and not a lot of research has been done into it’s effect long term. Watching multiple friends wasting money they don’t have on this shit and constantly staying high on it.

Black Frycook

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2019, 11:25:32 PM »
Some kid in my city died from just two capsules of Kratom he bought at the store a couple months ago. That shit is not Shalom at all

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2019, 10:44:32 AM »
Some kid in my city died from just two capsules of Kratom he bought at the store a couple months ago. That shit is not Shalom at all

Back story/more to the story?

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2019, 04:13:55 PM »

Yeah, sure he did. I've taken enough kratom and everything else under the sun to know this is some bullshit. Take it yourself and find out or fuck off.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2019, 05:31:15 PM »
I still don't understand the point of taking kratom. Is it like taking mild opiates?

Black Frycook

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2019, 06:08:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, sure he did. I've taken enough kratom and everything else under the sun to know this is some bullshit. Take it yourself and find out or fuck off.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/mother-suing-tampa-gas-station-that-sold-her-son-deadly-kratom-according-to-lawsuit?_amp=true

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2019, 06:24:37 PM »
I still don't understand the point of taking kratom. Is it like taking mild opiates?

Yes
Gentleman ninja warlock

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2019, 06:44:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes

Sometimes they feel more like a stimulating type of thang... but I suppose if someone is new to Kratom they probably all feel pretty opi'd

Kumiko

« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »
I'm going to go to the store and pick some up tomorrow. What should I actually look to buy?

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2019, 07:13:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/mother-suing-tampa-gas-station-that-sold-her-son-deadly-kratom-according-to-lawsuit?_amp=true

If you think I'm going to believe some bullshit reporter that knows nothing about Kratom (other than how to make a story out of it), I'm not. Stuff like this aggravates the shit out of me and is directly related to the "opiate (fentanyl) epidemic" our lawmakers continue to perpetuate. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:15:23 AM by Joclo »