Author Topic: Another gofundme. This time Chris Senn.  (Read 5992 times)

KingKook

Re: Another gofundme. This time Chris Senn.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2018, 07:31:28 AM »
If he's legit about inviting anyone who donates over for a beer, bbq and a chance to skate with him, then this is actually legit. If he's just trying to fund a backyard bowl with no intention of following through on the beer and bbq, then it is wack.
This.  Is there any plans or drawings to check out, or just that pic of an open hole?

Pigeon

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2018, 08:25:01 AM »
How the fuck do skaters not know the difference between, “cement,” and, “concrete,” when they’re pouring it themselves?

HungUp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2018, 12:02:23 PM »
Maybe Ed Templeton can kick in a few bucks to make up for kicking him off Toy Machine.
Tears ain't gonna cut it Ed, skin down. You could sell one print of Deanna's choch smoking a cig to some dickhead actor and fund this whole shit.

How the fuck do skaters not know the difference between, “cement,” and, “concrete,” when they’re pouring it themselves?
Word. My mom is the only other person I know who does this.  Still though, $20 seems reasonable to skate with Senn and grill it up. I'm going to Kona this year anyway, it might could work.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2018, 12:31:28 PM »
what's to stop someone from just going there and saying "yeah, I donated" - you think they're gonna pull up the Go Fuck Yourself page on and try to confirm if you donated or not? 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Pigeon

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2018, 12:33:13 PM »
what's to stop someone from just going there and saying "yeah, I donated" - you think they're gonna pull up the Go Fuck Yourself page on and try to confirm if you donated or not?
a plane ticket to Hawaii and time off work

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2018, 12:38:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
a plane ticket to Hawaii and time off work

touche - and probably why I'll never skate the bowl. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

shit_for_brains

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2018, 12:49:04 PM »
Wait the chance to skate with him? So there's a chance you won't?

I'm starting a gofundme with the goal of having more money

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2018, 01:10:04 PM »
I just imagine heading out there all stoked, and it ends up raining the whole time while Senn's at work.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

shark tits

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2018, 01:39:36 PM »
I just imagine heading out there all stoked, and it ends up raining the whole time while Senn's at work.
perhaps CSG will have you inside for a warm beverage. you are, after all, a contributor to the bowl. maybe they have a foreman grill and an indoor tanning bed too so at least they keep up their word on the non-skating donor privileges.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
perhaps CSG will have you inside for a warm beverage. you are, after all, a contributor to the bowl. maybe they have a foreman grill and an indoor tanning bed too so at least they keep up their word on the non-skating donor privileges.
The foreman grill almost sells it to me!

Pigeon

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2018, 03:13:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
It’s probably going to be an off-brand from Home Goods.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2018, 03:15:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Is Home Goods an off-brand of Home Depot?  Because that would make all right within the universe. 

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2018, 03:24:00 PM »
It'd probably be some Emeril or other Food network star's shitty grill,home goods is a housewive zoo

Pigeon

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2018, 03:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Is Home Goods an off-brand of Home Depot?  Because that would make all right within the universe.
Nah, it’s more like the TJ Maxx-version of Bed Bath & Beyond.