Author Topic: The SLAP Folklore thread  (Read 19929 times)

Paul Cicero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
Re: The SLAP Folklore thread
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2018, 07:30:12 PM »
There was something about Mike Sinclair and some poster on here and someone's personal information got leaked?. Also I saw a thread in "classics" where some guy kept posting clips of himself and made a ton of fake slap accounts and myspaces(?) to back himself up

Sinclair posted Gippers details on instagram, the person who ratted him out was never outed to my knowledge, the thread was amazing.

I remember cigbeer and gipper got into it about something or other and gip went on a rant about cigbeers unborn baby. He had it as his sig, cold cold stuff.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2018, 07:46:05 PM »
How did RAWB turn his rep around in this place? I think his opening thread is in classic slap and he’s getting clowned relentlessly in that. It’s like a SLAP zero to hero story haha.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2018, 08:40:13 PM »
Rawb was amazing from day one but Vicki and BB used to bully him crazy bad. I think they even made a website about him or something?

I used to run fake Rawb accounts when he'd get banned and would also sometimes give him my account to use. I got banned probably a half dozen times for it. Then after the notorious Vicki story she peaced out and BB did shortly thereafter. Once they were out Rawb rose to glory with his Slap rap. I was psyched to get a shout out in it.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2018, 08:56:12 PM »
Sinclair posted Gippers details on instagram, the person who ratted him out was never outed to my knowledge, the thread was amazing.
The rat still lives/ lurks among us (and it's sickening)

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2018, 09:55:37 PM »
Rawb was amazing from day one but Vicki and BB used to bully him crazy bad. I think they even made a website about him or something?

I used to run fake Rawb accounts when he'd get banned and would also sometimes give him my account to use. I got banned probably a half dozen times for it. Then after the notorious Vicki story she peaced out and BB did shortly thereafter. Once they were out Rawb rose to glory with his Slap rap. I was psyched to get a shout out in it.

A shout out in what?

And someone please just spill the Vicki story.

Kickflop

• Rep: 16
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2018, 10:38:35 PM »
I got banned before for posting the vicky story, but the phrase "laid there like a dead fish" rings a bell.

Expand Quote
Rainbow unity, or whatever his name was, made more of an impact on SLAP in one post than I could ever make in a lifetime of posts.
[close]
Agreed!

What about that user, Gay!Gay!Gay! posting pictures from his birthday party?

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=30350.0
... I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi or an attack helicopter...
Sick of the liberal LGBTAH agenda

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2018, 10:57:49 PM »
How did RAWB turn his rep around in this place? I think his opening thread is in classic slap and he’s getting clowned relentlessly in that. It’s like a SLAP zero to hero story haha.

Blastoise......thats how.....

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2018, 05:37:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The rat still lives/ lurks among us (and it's sickening)

I set a challenge to Sinclair to come and fight me. Never got a reply.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2018, 05:52:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A shout out in what?

This is obviously way before my time but from the way everyone is talking about it I’m very curious about this Vicky story now. Anyone care to elaborate? PM if you don’t wanna post it.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • And you better believe: they're ALL silk
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 06:02:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

A shout out in what?

[close]

This is obviously way before my time but from the way everyone is talking about it I’m very curious about this Vicky story now. Anyone care to elaborate? PM if you don’t wanna post it.

isn't it just a story of a dude having less-than-expectation quality sex with a female fellow-slap poster?
I can make one up about two Pals who actually had a great time, save us both the ban...PM?
I got beef with Brian sumner and it’s onsite for that fat fucking red coat.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2018, 11:54:55 AM »
The rap battles between Vov and Chris Hansen are legendary. "No holds barred till labias say free us"
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2018, 01:05:54 PM »
You guys remember when Jamie Thomas picked up Diego to go to a Mystery demo?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2018, 02:05:57 PM »
Whipits + posting on Slap = fun
Expand Quote

What did Chalmers have to say?

[close]

I have this vague memory of you talking about this weird video called "The Real Slam City Jam," which as far as I could tell was Girls Gone Wild but at Slam City Jam. I didn't make that up, right? I google it about once every five years to be sure I didn't make it up, but I have yet to be vindicated.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
Cigarettebeer sent me a pic of him sticking his dick in some girl's ass on Facebook last year.

Because of SLAP I went to my high school prom with the most beautiful girl, that girl Tal who used to post here. She was my first real kiss, and she was also way better at skateboarding than me. Bless her soul <3 I peaked 13 years ago

She randomly messaged me on AIM eons ago, for some reason she was interested in talking to me from this board even though she had no idea what I looked like or anything. A couple years later Myspace was invented and we became friends on there, I guess she thought I was cute and we kept in touch and eventually ended up going to prom. She took the Chinatown bus all the way from NYC to Boston to go to prom with me and hang out for a weekend. My family thought she was the raddest gurl and all my friends were blown away by how rad and cute she was. I was kinda a outcast in high school so everyone was v confused who the megababe I brought to prom was lol. We built a fort in my room and just cuddled and made out all weekend and watched zombie movies. MAN my life sucks now
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:48:07 PM by GOKU »

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2018, 08:55:26 PM »
Funny to see some names of people I know in real life mentioned in this thread.

Skated with Dan Murphy over this past summer in NC. He is helping run a rad bar / food spot near Endless Grind if any of you happen to be passing through Raleigh. He still rips.

Haven't seen Hillary in over 10 years. Used to film her when she was Mark. Got Mark on the team for the skate shop I was riding for but had a falling out at one point when Mark said some negative things to me. It was out of character for Mark. Years later I got a message on Facebook or Myspace from Hillary making amends. Gots mad respect for Hillary, hope to skate with her again one of these days.

YMHY, your mother hates you? If my memory is correct, pretty sure that was a homie Greg who was down to drive all over NC to skate during the Carolina LOVE days. Dude had a solid weed connect which was rare back in the early 2000s in NC. He also had a choco shroom hook up which definitely made high school more interesting for a few days.

Sinclair put together an NC skate event a couple summers ago which was real cool. Always rad to see old friends.

Anyways, I've told team riders about times the company they ride for or if their name is mentioned on the forums to check out the thread and maybe chime in. Sometimes they venture in, most of the time they stay away.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2018, 10:52:59 PM »

Skated with Dan Murphy over this past summer in NC. He is helping run a rad bar / food spot near Endless Grind if any of you happen to be passing through Raleigh. He still rips.

Haven't seen Hillary in over 10 years. Used to film her when she was Mark. Got Mark on the team for the skate shop I was riding for but had a falling out at one point when Mark said some negative things to me. It was out of character for Mark. Years later I got a message on Facebook or Myspace from Hillary making amends. Gots mad respect for Hillary, hope to skate with her again one of these days.

YMHY, your mother hates you? If my memory is correct, pretty sure that was a homie Greg who was down to drive all over NC to skate during the Carolina LOVE days. Dude had a solid weed connect which was rare back in the early 2000s in NC. He also had a choco shroom hook up which definitely made high school more interesting for a few days.

Sinclair put together an NC skate event a couple summers ago which was real cool. Always rad to see old friends.

Anyways, I've told team riders about times the company they ride for or if their name is mentioned on the forums to check out the thread and maybe chime in. Sometimes they venture in, most of the time they stay away.

YMHY was such a dickhead, but I loved him. We talked on AIM all the time, he was a total sweetheart deep down.

You've been dating my OLDDDDD friend Michele for fuckin' like 100 years! Hell yeah Travis. Thanks for sending me those Satori wheels a few years ago, I'm still riding them into brittle little pieces lol. My boy (and neighbor) Matt Tomasello rides for you guys too I think.

Shout out to other old school SLAP heads such as Terrorsquad and Jon from New Jersey. DME, SON! Oh, and JA$ONWEAR NYC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLeYneXWfGg

also also shout out to Mike Fork, a real good homie who I originally met on here. I won't tell his current username, but he's still here rockin' hard.

I love you, SLAP <3

EDIT: OH also my neighbor who lives with Matt Tomasello, we originally got in touch via SLAP. His name is cool spot, he never posts. Much love to him, too. Love ya Peter.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2018, 11:25:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Whipits + posting on Slap = fun
Expand Quote

What did Chalmers have to say?

[close]
[close]

I have this vague memory of you talking about this weird video called "The Real Slam City Jam," which as far as I could tell was Girls Gone Wild but at Slam City Jam. I didn't make that up, right? I google it about once every five years to be sure I didn't make it up, but I have yet to be vindicated.

Slam city Jam uncensored....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:28:53 AM by j....soy..... »

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:48 PM »

whats the rad bar near endless?

Pretty sure some little shit at a skatepark wanted to fight me because of slap. He had too much hatred towards me to be a spur of the moment thing.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2018, 11:53:35 PM »
Salman Agah used to post here before getting into the pizza business. I get a pie from his store once every few months. Markovich used to post regularly back in the early 2000s, I think. J. Strickland will post about being screwed by the industry once every 5 years or so.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2018, 11:57:32 PM »
Pete.

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2018, 03:41:00 PM »

also also shout out to Mike Fork, a real good homie who I originally met on here. I won't tell his current username, but he's still here rockin' hard
i don’t keep it a big secret, but not too many people post here anymore from when I was a heavy poster. I met GOKU because he posted a picture doing a wallride. I was MySpace friends with a girl and noticed her boyfriend had the same profile picture. We were smoking weed together in somebodies parents house a couple weeks later. Good times. I lost count how many slap pals I’ve met. It was in the 30’s sometime around 2008. I live within 3 miles from Ian. and I’ve seen him twice in 2 years
fuck you bama

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2018, 04:03:52 PM »
I can't believe no one (myself included) has brought up Nick Rix yet.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2018, 04:07:27 PM »
I can't believe no one (myself included) has brought up Nick Rix yet.

You think he ever did get to flick those tits?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2018, 05:50:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

A shout out in what?

Rawb recorded a rap about the Slap Message Boards and posted it on here. I did a search and found the link but it was dead.

The Vicki story happened at the height of her and BB cool guying everyone so I didn't feel too bad. It was a poster that met up with her and said she was hella annoying. She tried to hook up with him but he wasn't down. He basically said a bunch of mean stuff about her. BB went on a white knight mission banning anyone who reposted it and it just fanned the flames and I think led to his demise as a poster. He could be the biggest dick, post the harshest stuff, but then got all sensitive and went on a censor ship raid.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2018, 06:57:59 PM »
i think they did hook up and he said she laid there like a dead fish
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

shark tits

« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2018, 07:07:09 PM »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2018, 08:58:35 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2018, 10:11:55 PM »
Ha I've met Sectachrome. Pretty funny he'd say all that stuff, when he definitely isn't too "fit" himself.

Vicky is a nurse now, in Philly I believe.

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2018, 11:33:33 PM »
@goku, awesome! it's a small world after all

@bawtawd5 the cardinal bar

poophole

• Rep: 2
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2018, 06:53:00 AM »
Pine

Also we designed an Adidas shoe