Author Topic: The SLAP Folklore thread  (Read 19928 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
Re: The SLAP Folklore thread
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2018, 12:17:43 PM »
Tobey took a strong stance against P-Stone's wife when she said it was unfair that CK was not in prison on social media. When it was pointed out that he was an asshole for this he decided he was over slap and since then the Tinder thread hasn't been bumped once.

To be fair, she said it was unfair the guys in the car without kids didn't die instead.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2018, 08:31:36 PM »
Jimi getting caught doing his girlfriend in the hospital.

Was there a similar Christmas story too?
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2018, 04:29:01 PM »
cig beer and brinks girlfriend
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2018, 11:10:28 PM »
cig beer and brinks girlfriend
You got the hole story?

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2018, 01:56:11 PM »
Cigarettebeer sent me a pic of him sticking his dick in some girl's ass on Facebook last year.

Because of SLAP I went to my high school prom with the most beautiful girl, that girl Tal who used to post here. She was my first real kiss, and she was also way better at skateboarding than me. Bless her soul <3 I peaked 13 years ago

She randomly messaged me on AIM eons ago, for some reason she was interested in talking to me from this board even though she had no idea what I looked like or anything. A couple years later Myspace was invented and we became friends on there, I guess she thought I was cute and we kept in touch and eventually ended up going to prom. She took the Chinatown bus all the way from NYC to Boston to go to prom with me and hang out for a weekend. My family thought she was the raddest gurl and all my friends were blown away by how rad and cute she was. I was kinda a outcast in high school so everyone was v confused who the megababe I brought to prom was lol. We built a fort in my room and just cuddled and made out all weekend and watched zombie movies. MAN my life sucks now

Tal was sick, I used to see her at Flushing often. She was super loaded too, I remember being impressed that she bought a pair of $400 Raygun SB's to skate. I'm surprised she took a bus all the way up, I think she had a Range Rover or something. Anyway, she was definitely hot for a NYC girl skater (especially when you're talking about a time when the alternatives were Lauren Mollica or Jaime Reyes)
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2018, 02:00:35 PM »
Also, I'm kinda perplexed as to how Sean Pablo was mentioned but Aiden Clarke gets zero mention...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2018, 08:33:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Cigarettebeer sent me a pic of him sticking his dick in some girl's ass on Facebook last year.

Because of SLAP I went to my high school prom with the most beautiful girl, that girl Tal who used to post here. She was my first real kiss, and she was also way better at skateboarding than me. Bless her soul <3 I peaked 13 years ago

She randomly messaged me on AIM eons ago, for some reason she was interested in talking to me from this board even though she had no idea what I looked like or anything. A couple years later Myspace was invented and we became friends on there, I guess she thought I was cute and we kept in touch and eventually ended up going to prom. She took the Chinatown bus all the way from NYC to Boston to go to prom with me and hang out for a weekend. My family thought she was the raddest gurl and all my friends were blown away by how rad and cute she was. I was kinda a outcast in high school so everyone was v confused who the megababe I brought to prom was lol. We built a fort in my room and just cuddled and made out all weekend and watched zombie movies. MAN my life sucks now
[close]

Tal was sick, I used to see her at Flushing often. She was super loaded too, I remember being impressed that she bought a pair of $400 Raygun SB's to skate. I'm surprised she took a bus all the way up, I think she had a Range Rover or something. Anyway, she was definitely hot for a NYC girl skater (especially when you're talking about a time when the alternatives were Lauren Mollica or Jaime Reyes)

She's still hella rich, she helped create one of the precursors to Uber/Lyft/etc. It was called "Cabulous". She's one gifted woman, if I was even 1% as successful as she is my life would be a lot more cushy than it is right now haha