Author Topic: BS crooked grinds HOW!?, like how the fuck am i going to get out out of these  (Read 5105 times)

Bread-Roll

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
hollly shit i have never had a trick get to me like these, I got that nice groove on my truck and am locking into these nicely, but I cant fucking stay on my board getting out. Just argghh Im taking all the advice but shiiit it has been so fucking long and I dont see my self getting any closer, Is this normal? I dont even know why im posting this, fuck me,..just, how?

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 491
pop out to regs or fall out fakie.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1198
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Definitely the most difficult part.  How long have you been working on them?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

shit_for_brains

I grind with my weight more on my heel then shift to my toe with a little hop and come right out.

Bread-Roll

• Rep: -8
Definitely the most difficult part.  How long have you been working on them?

I grind with my weight more on my heel then shift to my toe with a little hop and come right out.

About four weeks of focusing sessions on them.

Ah yeah when I learnt to put my weight on my heel the locking in felt so good, haven't tried the toe shift yet

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
You gotta do a little sideways nollie out. You dont really have to pop, just let your toe wheel bite into the ledge and then turn it back straight with your back foot. Think about doing a nollie frontside shiftie on flat, it's the same motion.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
all your weight needs to be centered over the top edge of the ledge. when you cant get out, its because your weight is centered too much over the side. you can slide them all day that way, but you'll never get out without going primo. be on top of it just like you would for a nose grind or a nose manny. from there its just a little push straight out. the board should stay under your feet that way and you'll straighten yourself out before you land.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
easy way but not the cool way, go to noseslide. usedta be a good kid we looked up to in the 90s who did crooks to noseslide to regs. pretty ridiculous but at the time we're like 'oh, combo'. thought it was some henry sanchez shit, it wasn't.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
just fingerflip out, its not gay
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

anon

• Rep: 54
Re: BS crooked grinds HOW!?, like how the fuck am i going to get out out of these
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2018, 01:18:35 PM »
all your weight needs to be centered over the top edge of the ledge. when you cant get out, its because your weight is centered too much over the side. you can slide them all day that way, but you'll never get out without going primo. be on top of it just like you would for a nose grind or a nose manny. from there its just a little push straight out. the board should stay under your feet that way and you'll straighten yourself out before you land.
i always did it the opposite way hoping to be able to yank the board out rather than staying with the board and coming out with it. no wonder they always flip

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: BS crooked grinds HOW!?, like how the fuck am i going to get out out of these
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 08:29:05 PM »
there is parallel pop out....and there is what I call the shit angle shifty.....the shit angle allows you to get in and then you try and click to noseslide which you actually don't have enough control do but that shifty motion will get you out primo free.....

The shit angle switch works too.....

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:17 PM »
yank it out like a noseslide

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2018, 04:58:58 PM »
I think I learned on a square rail. I  Learned how to fall off the rail first, maybe try that first and then work your way up to the pop out
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2018, 02:16:23 AM »
Push out with your front foot when you're at the end and use your back foot to guide the board on the way down.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down