Author Topic: Best selling board brand 2017?  (Read 9465 times)

colt cannon lunchbox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -92
Re: Best selling board brand 2017?
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
probably Real...it’s kind of bland, they have good riders, and it’s usually not offensive.

FA restricts which shops get their product, so they wouldn’t make it to the top 5. Any idiot who has retail space can get stuff from Eastern.

I would like to know what makes a shop off-limits for FA. I've seen there boards in shops that sell mostly penny boards/ripndip type stuff. 

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2018, 04:38:20 AM »
At least recently I've seen shops saying fa is starting to not allow them to sell online.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2018, 05:56:16 AM »
the shop I used to help out with in Nebraska couldn't keep an alien or its stepchildren (quasi, FA, Hockey) but I think thats because we used to push the living fuck out of aliens back in the day.

silo? doesnt the owner help with alien graphics?

Pigeon

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2018, 06:35:13 AM »
Expand Quote
probably Real...it’s kind of bland, they have good riders, and it’s usually not offensive.

FA restricts which shops get their product, so they wouldn’t make it to the top 5. Any idiot who has retail space can get stuff from Eastern.
[close]

I would like to know what makes a shop off-limits for FA. I've seen there boards in shops that sell mostly penny boards/ripndip type stuff.
I worded it wrong. They’re picky about shops opening accounts.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2018, 09:55:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I worded it wrong. They’re picky about shops opening accounts.

I would be too you know how many piece of shit kooks open skate shops? Wouldn't want them representing my thing. Protect ya neck

Gasstationgarry

• Rep: 0
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »
Expand Quote
the shop I used to help out with in Nebraska couldn't keep an alien or its stepchildren (quasi, FA, Hockey) but I think thats because we used to push the living fuck out of aliens back in the day.
[close]

silo? doesnt the owner help with alien graphics?
Ding, Ding, Ding.
blob:https://imgur.com/99a29482-a4b4-4bd4-935b-d63d9db0e647