Author Topic: Worst homie tricks  (Read 767 times)

krokigslip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
Worst homie tricks
« on: January 20, 2018, 03:02:09 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvprif

Koston in guy mariano's pretty sweet part, 2:23

This one struck me as pretty horrendous. There are a couple of things in there, like the treflip switch manny on the concrete block thing and a couple of the blunt revert tricks, but then we have the line with that mobbed out flip back tail and the hand plant wallride ender. The fuck are they doing in the midst of guy's tech wizardry perfection? And did he need his own titlecard for that shit? Feels forced as fuck, and stinks up an otherwise near perfect part....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:10:21 AM by krokigslip »

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
Re: Worst homie tricks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 05:14:25 AM »
Are you a fucking idiot? They're not "homie tricks" if there are more than a dozen of them and the dude is ON THE FUCKING TEAM. That's a part. A part within a part. Not only are you stupid, you also have bad taste, because Koston's part is one of his best, while Guy's shit is about as watchable as that guy in Spain on Darkstar who does a million combos of noseslide big heel out. Short parts are often best parts. Guy's part in Goldfish was two tricks. It's one of the greatest parts of all time. 

27s
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 05:24:17 AM by OwlGreen »

krokigslip

• Rep: -23
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 05:38:21 AM »
Are you a fucking idiot? They're not "homie tricks" if there are more than a dozen of them and the dude is ON THE FUCKING TEAM. That's a part. A part within a part. Not only are you stupid, you also have bad taste, because Koston's part is one of his best, while Guy's shit is about as watchable as that guy in Spain on Darkstar who does a million combos of noseslide big heel out. Short parts are often best parts. Guy's part in Goldfish was two tricks. It's one of the greatest parts of all time. 

27s

Haha sorry babe, didn't know the concept of homie tricks was so narrowly defined. And I like the noseslide varial heels. He looks like he's riverdancing on the flick. <3

OwlGreen

• Rep: -127
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 05:58:21 AM »
Dude is definitely doing his thing. I respect the commitment. The Riverdance hands are a nice touch, but, and this goes for Guy aswell, technical guitar solos are not the basis of good music. Give me a feeling, not a bunch of statistics.