Author Topic: Firing Line: Corey Duffel  (Read 3057 times)

streetsoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
Re: Firing Line: Corey Duffel
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 06:09:44 PM »
Met him last year my first time in SF. He rolled up on and me and my friends as we were seshing 3rd and army. He had Kadow, Jake Johnson and Kevin Rodrigues with him, he was wearing dress shoes and seemed to just be showing them around. He was still front boarding the ledges and missing kickflips though. Rad dude who took the time to introduce himself to each of us and shake our hand. Still regret not fanning out and getting a fucking photo. Met Chico in the same way the next day at Fort Miley. SF head stay skating the OG spots apparently.

Side note. Kadow and Kevin Rodrigues were charging the ledges full speed at 3rd and army, powerful as shit never witnessed heads skate like that. Kevin slammed hard going full speed trying to gap to lipslide and got up unphased. Dudes are hard real shit!

fangen

• Rep: -24
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 07:50:06 PM »
Each trick was surprising. Tail fakie I wasn't expecting, and that was a proper 360flip. Ripping!! Ripped laces always makes it cooler too.

He low key ha alsy had one the better 360 flips after you count in the GOATS like daewon, herman, kalis, wade, and ricky

:50 and the line at 1:22.  absolutely no filler.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32fmcLguVck

This part is what made me a fan, i then went back and got into his older stuff.   Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he straight up Break his leg in half... and then within the next 12 months put out this AND another video?  it was around 206-2007. 
where is home?

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 08:01:04 PM »
Duffel will forever be one of my favorites and I back everything he does

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Each trick was surprising. Tail fakie I wasn't expecting, and that was a proper 360flip. Ripping!! Ripped laces always makes it cooler too.
[close]

He low key ha alsy had one the better 360 flips after you count in the GOATS like daewon, herman, kalis, wade, and ricky

This part is what made me a fan, i then went back and got into his older stuff.   Somebody correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he straight up Break his leg in half... and then within the next 12 months put out this AND another video?  it was around 206-2007.
You are correct, this video and Cataclysmic Abyss came out in 2007.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 08:50:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

There was a period when he was skating woth two broke  arms in plaster casts too. Gnarly
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -597
  • who knows
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

There was a period when he was skating woth two broke  arms in plaster casts too. Gnarly

yeah thanks to both of you. forgot about the arms.  dude was in a wheelchair for 6 months then turns around and puts out 12 minutes of batshit footage over the next several months.  dude is an all time great
where is home?

Brown Thunder

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -66
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2018, 02:06:58 AM »
Duffel will forever be one of my favorites and I back everything he does