Author Topic: An open discussion regarding this message board  (Read 18366 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: An open discussion regarding this message board
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2018, 09:24:52 AM »
Who cares for the redacted children now that Jerry Lewis is dead?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2018, 09:25:55 AM »
Man, nuts to not being able to directly harass women on this forum. Guess you'll have to stick to yelling at ladies in the street.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Pigeon

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2018, 09:37:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ok, how about you're at the park, skating a little flat ledge. Cop pulls up, runs over to you screaming about "where's your pads and helmet? Can't you read the sign?!" and threatens to kick you out. As he's leaving, he waves to the old guys skating the bowl with no pads on and open beers...
[close]
Your analogy is stupid. You posted a pic of someone with his kid, got banned, and are now being a salty bitch about it.
[close]
See, they are talking about me. The kid was redacted, you dumb fuck.
You still posted a pic of someone. The only mention of you was in the TNT thread and this one—nothing in Temp Gnar.

waiting for pigeon to look up redacted...
learned that word for a spelling bee when I was a kid...did you think it was a big word?

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2018, 09:38:43 AM »
Man, nuts to not being able to directly harass women on this forum. Guess you'll have to stick to yelling at ladies in the street.

Man, nuts that an adult has absolutely zero reading comprehension. Guess you'll have to stick to watching youtube to "learn."
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2018, 09:39:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Ok, how about you're at the park, skating a little flat ledge. Cop pulls up, runs over to you screaming about "where's your pads and helmet? Can't you read the sign?!" and threatens to kick you out. As he's leaving, he waves to the old guys skating the bowl with no pads on and open beers...
[close]

Get some beers and learn to skate transition.
You mean give up?
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2018, 09:40:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Your analogy is stupid. You posted a pic of someone with his kid, got banned, and are now being a salty bitch about it.
[close]
See, they are talking about me. The kid was redacted, you dumb fuck.
[close]
You still posted a pic of someone. The only mention of you was in the TNT thread and this one—nothing in Temp Gnar.

Expand Quote
waiting for pigeon to look up redacted...
[close]
learned that word for a spelling bee when I was a kid...did you think it was a big word?

Someone didn't read the temp gnar rules...
HYPOCRITE.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2018, 09:43:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Man, nuts that an adult has absolutely zero reading comprehension. Guess you'll have to stick to watching youtube to "learn."

I got hit in the head with a baseball when I was 12 now I have no way to retain information. So jokes on you, I can't learn anything even on YouTube.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2018, 09:46:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I got hit in the head with a baseball when I was 12 now I have no way to retain information. So jokes on you, I can't learn anything even on YouTube.
You said you do stand up?
HYPOCRITE.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2018, 09:47:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm a hack.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I'm a hack.
It's cool, at least someone around here is honest with themselves.
HYPOCRITE.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2018, 09:54:57 AM »
What’s the rules against posting dead bodies? Just curious cause I just want to spread the message around here that there’s a limit to what you should put in your ass.

shark tits

« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2018, 09:57:20 AM »
so it went in his ass and out his stomach?

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2018, 10:00:39 AM »
so it went in his ass and out his stomach?
I wanna say that he used that one to jerk off, maybe he pretended it was his massive dick and it helped? Look at the size of that shit man this guy didn’t play if only I would’ve gotten to him on SLAP in time maybe he’d be alive.

admin

• Administrator
  • Rep: 890
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2018, 10:20:08 AM »
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2018, 10:22:17 AM »
DO IT.
HYPOCRITE.

shark tits

« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2018, 10:23:15 AM »
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
thanks for clarifying. who, may i ask, threatened legal action? what can't we type in regards not to slap's rules but actual lawsuits? like what do we not say to keep a thread from getting lost?

admin

• Administrator
  • Rep: 890
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2018, 10:25:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
thanks for clarifying. who, may i ask, threatened legal action? what can't we type in regards not to slap's rules but actual lawsuits? like what do we not say to keep a thread from getting lost?
Can't really comment on it, lets just say the thread is not worth our time as a company to leave up and maintain in order to leave it in place. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2018, 10:34:31 AM »

Reported!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Can't really comment on it, lets just say the thread is not worth our time as a company to leave up and maintain in order to leave it in place.
sounds like someone got a angry phonecall

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2018, 10:40:45 AM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Also, for the record, I didn't delete the TNT thread. It was news to me as much as it was to you when it happened.
[close]

[close]
It was someone from High Speed, so stop giving Bobby shit.

This was well intended comedy in it's highest form. How dare you.

You just made my "when I can Kook some fools" list.

Ours is the Fury.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:36:20 AM by Robert Baratheon »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2018, 10:43:09 AM »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2018, 10:48:31 AM »
My guess is Gwynn Vitello since she's the Rupert Murdoch of skateboarding. She owns just about all of it. If you're asking "who is Gwynn Vitello?" my answer is EXACTLY!

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2018, 10:55:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Reported!
reported

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:12 AM »
My guess is Gwynn Vitello since she's the Rupert Murdoch of skateboarding. She owns just about all of it. If you're asking "who is Gwynn Vitello?" my answer is EXACTLY!
Gwynn Vitello is in so deep she threatens to sue her own company?
HYPOCRITE.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2018, 11:16:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Rupert Murdoch threatened a lawsuit against 20th Century Fox on behalf of Fox News for the way a network he owns was portrayed on a show he owns on a network he owns.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2018, 11:21:58 AM »
HYPOCRITE.

DirtbagP

« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2018, 11:35:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Rupert Murdoch threatened a lawsuit against 20th Century Fox on behalf of Fox News for the way a network he owns was portrayed on a show he owns on a network he owns.

Seems possible. I know the Trujillo’s are good friends with them.

My question is why hasn’t whoever “threatened slap with legal action” come after me then?

calvinsdream

« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2018, 11:37:35 AM »
Will someone fill this with shitting gifs already

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2201
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2018, 11:41:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

My question is why hasn’t whoever “threatened slap with legal action” come after me then?
They might be trying to forget about it,or they're on their way now! Look out the window!

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

shit_for_brains

« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2018, 11:41:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Because you can't get blood from a stone?