Author Topic: An open discussion regarding this message board  (Read 18343 times)

DirtbagP

Re: An open discussion regarding this message board
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2018, 11:44:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My guess is Gwynn Vitello since she's the Rupert Murdoch of skateboarding. She owns just about all of it. If you're asking "who is Gwynn Vitello?" my answer is EXACTLY!
[close]
Gwynn Vitello is in so deep she threatens to sue her own company?
[close]

Rupert Murdoch threatened a lawsuit against 20th Century Fox on behalf of Fox News for the way a network he owns was portrayed on a show he owns on a network he owns.
[close]

Seems possible. I know the Trujillo’s are good friends with them.

My question is why hasn’t whoever “threatened slap with legal action” come after me then?
[close]
They might be trying to forget about it,or they're on their way now! Look out the window!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shark tits

« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2018, 11:46:06 AM »
Will someone fill this with shitting gifs already
"there's a certain segment of middle america that slap has left behind and so they cling onto shitting gifs, meatspins and fred gall. it's all they have left." --- president obama

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2018, 11:56:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Will someone fill this with shitting gifs already
[close]
"there's a certain segment of middle america that slap has left behind and so they cling onto shitting gifs, meatspins and fred gall. it's all they have left." --- president obama
I didn't want to post the whole gif, but here.

HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2018, 12:00:34 PM »
Fuck it, here you go.
HYPOCRITE.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2018, 12:09:07 PM »
Fuck all y'all

Rest in peace Dick Dale.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2018, 01:10:48 PM »
Free dontfearthereefer

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2018, 01:36:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
[close]

Reported!
[close]
reported
Reported

Mongoloid

« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »
The Gipper? More like The Gripper!

thomas kook

« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »
i'm just glad austin kanfoush is a nice dude

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
i'm just glad austin kanfoush is a nice dude

That was really the most important thing to take away from this whole debacle.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2018, 02:57:59 PM »
setting your lawyer loose on a message board is SO punk rock.
where is home?

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2018, 03:26:42 PM »
dwarf, go check out the skateboarding subreddit. it's all happy dudes who used to skate saying the same thing over and over again, jerking each other off. if someone says something you don't like you can make it disappear! they love late flips and fly outs, it really gets their dicks hard. oops, sorry

reported

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2018, 03:49:35 PM »
People still think it's about the content? I thought my skatepark analogy was gold...
HYPOCRITE.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2018, 03:54:40 PM »
It wasn't lawyers. It was the darkmen.

You can see them every now and then, creating narratives for their marketing tools, or what we call "pros".

The matrix was a documentary.

Sandy hook, inside job.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2018, 04:26:06 PM »
It wasn't lawyers. It was the darkmen.

You can see them every now and then, creating narratives for their marketing tools, or what we call "pros".

The matrix was a documentary.

Sandy hook, inside job.

No one died in World War 1.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2018, 05:21:06 PM »
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.

so ... [/thread] then?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:38 PM »
You can also air out someone's personal business along with their real name, but posting a photo of someone with no name attached is a permanent ban.

Let's be real though, delete your browser data and cookies, you can just just come back with another name...

commenting on some drama is not the same thing as going out of your way to dig up elements of someone's personal life to try and attack/intimidate them. The difference is clear, an opinion, even a slanderous one, is a far cry from taking action to try and threaten someone's family or livelihood. If you can't see that, I suggest you take a break from the internet, because you probably are lacking in real, human interaction. Maybe we all are, but if you're forgetting the difference between message boards and real life, you need to take a step back. You're not on the right side of this thing, if you are using an argument about skateboarding to fuel anger and aggressivety in a form other than comments on the board. pun is intended, advice is sincere.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2018, 05:41:42 PM »
Expand Quote
You can also air out someone's personal business along with their real name, but posting a photo of someone with no name attached is a permanent ban.

Let's be real though, delete your browser data and cookies, you can just just come back with another name...
[close]

commenting on some drama is not the same thing as going out of your way to dig up elements of someone's personal life to try and attack/intimidate them. The difference is clear, an opinion, even a slanderous one, is a far cry from taking action to try and threaten someone's family or livelihood. If you can't see that, I suggest you take a break from the internet, because you probably are lacking in real, human interaction. Maybe we all are, but if you're forgetting the difference between message boards and real life, you need to take a step back. You're not on the right side of this thing, if you are using an argument about skateboarding to fuel anger and aggressivety in a form other than comments on the board. pun is intended, advice is sincere.
It doesn't matter, but when did I threaten anyones family? Honestly.

I'll out an alt-right racist to their boss all day though.

And if you think I did any digging on that guy, I pulled that pick from insta, which he let me follow before he turned in to secret stephen miller.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 05:47:04 PM by Level 80 Undead Warlock »
HYPOCRITE.

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2018, 05:49:14 PM »

Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Cinco

• Rep: 5
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2018, 05:55:25 PM »
What ever happened to the .gif with the mini basketballs?

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2018, 05:56:26 PM »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2018, 05:57:36 PM »
so you posted pics of someone's family on here (without their permission) and then contacted their boss over message board comments?
You sound like a really stable human being with a clear grasp of how the internet works ;)

also, that GIF!!!

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2018, 07:20:15 PM »
so you posted pics of someone's family on here (without their permission) and then contacted their boss over message board comments?
You sound like a really stable human being with a clear grasp of how the internet works ;)

also, that GIF!!!
I didn't do either one of those things. The dude called me a fake something white with a white bread existence. I posted a pic of him, being the whitest person ever, after he went deep in on my family. He went hard at me, I just posted a pic of him with a fauxhawk and ask who was whitebread. I redacted the kid out of the pic because they're off limits... Anyway, fuck you too then. Go cry about leather, poosy.
HYPOCRITE.

ungzilla

« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2018, 07:23:45 PM »
ya that doesn't sound like something you'd do

I'll out an alt-right racist to their boss all day though.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2018, 07:34:53 PM »
I didn't didn't do it though. He was only racist lite, so I figured his faux hawk and his not having a spine was enough. I see him lurking too...
HYPOCRITE.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2018, 07:45:21 PM »
I didn't didn't do it though. He was only racist lite, so I figured his faux hawk and his not having a spine was enough. I see him lurking too...

You need help my man, and I'm not trolling or trying to be funny. Lots of help. I really didn't want to engage you again because you are an unhinged individual that is capable of anything. You throw around some hateful terms with such a limited scope of the world. It's reckless. Just look at your posting history of all your different aliases, you angrily attack anyone that offers even a slightly varying viewpoint than your own. And I never "went in" on your family. I only called you out for being unemployed and spending too much time on the internet. And that warrants posting a picture of my Son and I? You threaten people's places of employment (you just did it yesterday with Gip), and you cross the line into what's real and what's not. You spend way too much time on the internet instead of being out affecting the social change you fancy yourself to be such a warrior of. I'm not so sure you know what is real and what's not. And who has a "fauxhawk"??

Anyway, you can have the last word, I just hope you get the help that you are crying out for.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:48:22 PM by heritage »

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2018, 07:51:33 PM »
That's him folks. Too easy.
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2018, 07:53:37 PM »
Why are you playing the victim? I blurred your kid's face because unlike you, I don't cross that line.
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2018, 08:25:15 PM »
Btw, I still have that faux hawk pic.
HYPOCRITE.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Anyway, fuck you too then. Go cry about leather, poosy.
ahhh ad hominem attacks, the mark of a true keyboard warrior.
contacting someone's work place is a shitcunt act regardless of their beliefs.